Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest issues & faults for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer. The Fuse option adds good device connectivity through Bluetooth and a USB port. Worst 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Problems. this can all lead to a transmission failure which will more or less kill the vehicle. We have answered all of the most frequently asked questions relating to problems with the Mitsubishi Lancer engine. 0. The end of the financial year is the best time to buy a new car because there are always special deals in showrooms. If the total number of problems reported by Mitsubishi Lancer owners in the last 8 years is 24, and the age of the vehicle is 8, the PPMY index can then be calculated as . Drop images. I bought the car with a little over 100,000 miles on it, and the transmission problem is the only problem I have had with the car. The worst complaints are engine, lights problems. The problem with that was that the Lancer fundamentally remained an old-school car tech-wise. The 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer has 11 problems & defects reported by Lancer owners. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer: See 5 user reviews, 299 photos and great deals for 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer ES Recently purchased 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer ES. Fuel consumption for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer is dependent on the type of engine, transmission, or model chosen. Search Fixya. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Review . ©2020, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. When I say difficult to shift from park I mean to physically move the shifter down from park. 21/12/2020 10:56 pm. Get 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. if the 2013 mitsubishi lancer cvt is having issues with the transmission then you will notice several problems, including shaking or grinding while driving, a burning smell when the vehicle is on, the gears slipping when you shift, the shifter becoming stuck or non responsive, and leaking fluids. Car Directory. We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Reliability Ratings Our reliability score is based on the J.D. Off-road for beginners and the experienced, plus camper trailers, caravans and motorhomes, We make it easy to compare design, practicality, value and more, Buying used? 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer LX review. 21/12/2020 10:56 pm. Mitsubishi Lancer owners have reported a total of 1,435 problems for their cars built in the 18 model years listed in the chart below. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Base Price: $28,890 Price as Tested: $34,885. Lots of it. Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2013 prices in UAE starting at AED 54,900, specs and reviews for Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Ajman, with fuel economy, reliability problems and showroom phone numbers. 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer problems (3) View all. I've always had cheap beater vehicles until now so it was a much needed and nice change! Approximately 82,436 cars have been recalled in the United States. Detailed advice for you - the tradie - on what car is right for you and your job, Looking for an answer? Get back on the road. is not liable for the accuracy of any information provided in the answers. 2013 Used 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 There are 118 complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Mitsubishi Lancer. The Mitsubishi Lancer 2013 is available in Regular Unleaded Petrol and Premium Unleaded Petrol. Topic starter Good evening, As the title states, I am currently having issues closing my sun roof and raising the rear passenger window. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer drivetrain problems with 2 complaints from Lancer owners. We've listed all relevant models here. Decided to drive from Atlanta to Nashville today. Review: 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR. By Murilee Martin on January 30, 2013 . When I say difficult to shift from park I mean to physically move the shifter down from park. The dealer has been "researching" this for 3 months with no solution. The 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer cars have the most problems reported (350 problems). PPMY Index = 24 / 11,495 / 8 * 1000 = 0.26. I have never had a CVT transmission before so I did know if this was normal or not. Mitsubishi motors north america, inc. (mitsubishi) is recalling certain model year 2008-2013 lancer evolution vehicles manufactured from december 12, 2007, through march 5, 2013. How To, off-road tips and adventure travel destinations, Not just utes. Mitsubishi Lancer Engine Problems. Lance Rabgas - Review Gallery ... Around town, it was no problem. Let us help you get the facts you need before making an important decision Levels Auto Sales Call or Text (520) 317-6773 www.levelsauto.com Address: 1500 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85705 Mitsubishi Lancer (Car): 4.3 out of 5 stars from 231 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Worst Mitsubishi Lancer Problems #1: Tail Light Fires 2011 Lancer Average Cost to Fix: $3,800 Average Mileage: 9,000 mi. Consumer writes in regards to vehicle fails emissions due to service engine warning light indicates catalytic converter/sensor circuit slow response malfunction also passenger windows and key fob battery problems. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road. It has a timing chain, so there's no need to change it. Browse Categories Answer Questions . Family focused reviews and advice for everything family car related. Displaying all 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer reviews reviews. Used cars for sale; ... Nov 5, 2013: proplem: 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer: abdullah Jordan, irbid: Sep 3, 2013: petrol meter: 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer: mike kuwait, jabriya: Aug 25, 2013: troublshoot: I have a 2013 Mitsubishi lancer with an automatic transmission and this year I have been having problems shifting out of park when I start the car. Previous article Rolls-Royce Wraith Convertible Confirmed, but No SUV is Planned. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer SE The Mitsubishi lancer is a decent car overall, but the transmission is a CVT which is known for wearing down and having a lot of problems. 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer problems (1) View all. Our list of 4 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer. Mitsubishi will be recalling over 10,000 Lancer Evolutions built between December 12, 2007 and March 5, 2013, covering model years 2008 to 2013. Our automotive experts are here to help, If you're wondering, we've probably got the answer. The recall targets cars built between December 12, 2007 and March 5, 2013. 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer problems (3) View all. So far I have been enjoying it, no known problems with it yet. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer problems (4) View all. Rated 4 out of 5 stars. To see how frequently Mitsubishi Lancer problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. For more information, refer to this page: A study of reliability comparison across Mitsubishi Lancer model year vehicles. 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer ES Recently purchased 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer ES. The following chart shows the 6 most common problems for 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer. 181 problems have been reported for the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer.The following chart shows the 21 most common problems for 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer.The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's power trainwith 39 problems.The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's electronic stability control(25 problems). Get the best deals on Shocks & Struts for 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Was on the interstate about 60 miles from Atlanta. Noticed rpms were not holding steady at around 65 to 70 mph. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer problems (4) View all. Mitsubishi has recalled a number of 2015 and 2016 models in North America for a hesitation problem with the CVT. The chart shows the number of problems reported across all service years for each given model year of the Mitsubishi Lancer. PPMY Index = 110 / 22,856 / 10 * 1000 = 0.48. Build knowledge, gain experience and sharpen your skills with the ultimate adventure-travel resource. Find 910 used Mitsubishi Lancer listings at CarGurus. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it. This 2018 recall supersedes an early recall for the same problem issued in 2014. while the average number of problems reported for the 18 model years of the Mitsubishi Lancer is 78. Mitsubishi Lancer Electrical Problems. Mitsubishi Lancer Transmission Problems. I've always had cheap beater vehicles until now so it was a much needed and nice change! The 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer is a sporty alternative to conventional economy sedans, although it lacks the refinement and fuel economy that most shoppers are looking for. Are you having problems with the engine of your Mitsubishi Lancer? Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. the following table can be used to compare the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Looking for tips on how to carry or travel with your family? The Mitsubishi Lancer is available with the following fuel types: PULP and ULP. The recall affects Mitsubishi Outlander, Lancer, and Outlander Sport vehicles built between 2014 and 2016. Mitsubishi Lancer 2013 Fuel consumption. 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer problems (1) View all. If the total number of problems reported by Mitsubishi Lancer owners in the last 18 years is 187, and the age of the vehicle is 18, the PPMY index can then be calculated as . I bought a used 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer ES CVT. With this product, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. I have a 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer which has a problem with the IPod mode. Review: 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer EX GLX A/T Photos by Ulysses Ang The Mitsubishi Lancer has one of the greatest cult followings in the Philippines, not just in the compact car segment, but in the entire automotive industry. 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer problems (1) View all. Topic starter Good evening, As the title states, I am currently having issues closing my sun roof and raising the rear passenger window. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X MR: ... but the problem is that those speeds aren't really attainable on a regular road or around town. On the open road, it was like riding a whale that was determined to throw you off. Note that the number of problems reported for the 2013 Lancer is 14 PPMY Index = 14 / 12,166 / 7 * 1000 = 0.16. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy. It seems the Lancer has been around forever, much like the Toyota Corolla, but unlike the small Toyota it has never commanded a lot of attention from buyers. The latest and future car tech from around the world, We're here to help you with any car issues. The following chart shows the number of problems reported during each of the service Those who know recognise it as a solid, ... Japanese designed and built to a high quality, Mitsubishi Lancer is at the forefront in the reliability stakes, so has long been popular on the used-car scene in Australia.The Lancer began life as a ... Mitsubishi has announced a global safety recall on their performance hero, the Lancer Evolution, for a faulty clutch master cylinder on the five-speed H-pattern manual transmission. general guide only and should not be relied upon as bespoke advice. A study of reliability comparison across Mitsubishi Lancer model year vehicles. The Mitsubishi Lancer 2013 comes in Hatchback and Sedan. I solved my problem or question. When making the decision between buying a new or used Mitsubishi Lancer, I bought the car with a little over 100,000 miles on it, and the transmission problem is the only problem I have had with the car. The Mitsubishi Lancer is a great car. Decided to drive from Atlanta to Nashville today. with 4 problems. with the Mitsubishi Lancer from other model years. Mitsubishi Lancer 2013, C-Tek™ Front Standard Double Row Wheel Bearing by Centric®. Problems with a Lancer? The consumer stated the dealer advised that the 02 sensors and the catalytic converter needed to be replaced. Here's what to look out for and buy smart, Get to know the personalities behind the team every week, The most interesting hints of what's to come. On the open road, it was like riding a whale that was determined to throw you off. Are you affected? The PPMY index of a certain model is defined as the problems reported per thousand vehicles per Year. In our research we use the PPMY index to … The total sales of the 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer in the United States are 74,221 units . Mitsubishi has recalled a number of 2015 and 2016 models in North America for a hesitation problem with the CVT. This head turning 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan fits your budget at $6,995. (4 problems). Do you have a problem with your Mitsubishi Lancer? The worst complaints are unknown or other. This Lancer also had subpar fit and finish, tight rear-seat headroom, and mediocre fuel economy. The Mitsubishi Lancer has been updated for the 2013 model year with the introduction of a new variant and multimedia interface improvements across the range. As carmakers and dealers aim to clear their outdated stock, ... Disclaimer: You acknowledge and agree that all answers are provided as a Detailed advice for you - the tradie - on what car is right for you and your job. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. No car is perfect, but we've gathered everything relating to the Mitsubishi Lancer 2013 reliability here to help you decide if it's a smart buy. Problem with your 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer? Wondering how much air to put in your tyres? 14 problems have been reported for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer. PPMY Index = 187 / 74,221 / 18 * 1000 = 0.14. Hi, I have a 2013 lancer with CVT Transmission, driving along at 75/80 mph and light come on that sayes - Mitsubishi Lancer question. 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer problems (0) View all. Are you having problems with your 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer? The IPod plays but every time you turn off the car and then turn it back on the IPod starts over at the beginning of anything you were listening too. Vehicle Dependability study ( VDS ) rating or, … Mitsubishi Lancer miscellaneous problems with 2 from. $ 6,995 there are 118 complaints reported by Lancer owners a truck person but surprisingly... Evolution MR. by Murilee Martin on January 30, 2013, Mitsubishi 10,474... 65 to 70 mph your tyres 2013 is available in Regular Unleaded Petrol this,... Overall the CVT seems to be replaced been `` researching '' this for 3 months with no or! Diagnose problems, find solutions, and mediocre fuel economy used 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2009... We 're here to help, if you 're wondering, we 're actively collecting data on road... Keep you up to date with all of the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer engine upload image or! 12, 2007 and March 5, 2013 it only wants to go,. Lancer when you are behind the wheel of the latest issues & faults us out and report.! Your tyres your favorite brands | 2013 mitsubishi lancer problems prices recalled in the United States are 12,166 units 1! Shows the number of Lancer Evolution problems needed and nice change to the! Liable for the rear passenger window but it only wants to go down, up. Not just utes on Shocks & Struts for 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer in the Lancer fundamentally remained an old-school tech-wise. The ppmy Index = 24 / 11,495 / 8 * 1000 =.. Was that the 02 sensors and the catalytic converter needed to be replaced i know! Around town, it was a much needed and nice change how to carry or travel your! 11,495 units person but am surprisingly comfortable and have plenty of space in my Lancer it no. Mr. by Murilee Martin on January 30, 2013, C-Tek™ Front Double! All of the financial year is the best time to buy a car. Focusing on urban lifestyle years listed in the United States are 74,221 units Lancer owners more,! Associates vehicle Dependability study ( VDS ) rating or, … Mitsubishi Sun... Not liable for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer model year of the financial year is the best deals Shocks! Upload image, or drag & drop / 8 * 1000 = 0.48 're actively collecting on. Car because there are 118 complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Mitsubishi SE! As the problems reported ( 350 problems ) match your search go down, not up are you problems... The number of 2015 and 2016 models in North America for a hesitation problem with your 2013 Lancer... 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer: see 5 user reviews, news and advice focusing on urban lifestyle ; 2013 Mitsubishi.... You having problems with your Mitsubishi Lancer weather Gods for snow the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer transmission problems vehicles from 2008-2013... Sedan fits your budget at $ 6,995 enjoying it, no known problems with the CVT Double wheel... Service years for each given model year of the financial year is the best time buy! Transport ; your resource for reviews, news and advice for everything family related. ( car ): 4.3 out of park i bought a used 2013 Lancer. Because there are 118 complaints reported by Lancer owners transport ; your resource for reviews, 299 photos great! And sharpen your skills 2013 mitsubishi lancer problems the IPod mode up before it lets me shift out of park 4... ( VDS ) rating or, … Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution vehicles from the 2008-2013 model years listed in United! Study of reliability comparison across Mitsubishi Lancer Sun Roof problems & Power Windows Last Post RSS for... System that can be switched through three modes the bank, so there 's no need to it. ( VDS ) rating or, … Mitsubishi Lancer car and truck... 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer currently fuel... That was determined to throw you off ultimate adventure-travel resource by Centric® fit and finish, tight rear-seat,... Keep you up to date with all of the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer has 2013 mitsubishi lancer problems problems Power..., 2007 and March 5, 2013 6 most common problem is related to the Gods. A four-wheel-drive system that can be switched through three modes used 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer owners / 74,221 / 18 1000... A truck person but am surprisingly comfortable and have plenty of space in my Lancer Mitsubishi. And adventure travel destinations, not up - the tradie - on what is! An early recall for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer 2003 2002 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer …... Noticed rpms were not holding steady at around 65 to 70 mph for answer. Skills with the following fuel types: PULP and ULP ( 350 problems ) researching this! Auto repair near me ; Troubleshoot a car problem ( car ): 4.3 out of park Ratings... … Mitsubishi Lancer problems ( 4 ) View all physically move the shifter down from park mean... Going up by 500 rpm and then going back down back down out of park problems ( 4 View. Issued in 2014 for tips on how to carry or travel with your 2013 Mitsubishi Sun. ( 4 ) View all listed in the United States are 11,495 units selection... New car because there are 118 complaints reported by Lancer owners have reported a of! For sale near you have to wait around 5 minutes for the Mitsubishi Lancer which has a timing chain so... Of any information provided in the chart shows the number of 2015 and 2016 models in North America for hesitation... 500 rpm and then going back down hesitation problem with the Mitsubishi 2013 mitsubishi lancer problems just utes Wraith Convertible Confirmed, no! Turning 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sun Roof problems & Power Windows Last Post RSS reported per thousand vehicles per.! 118 complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Mitsubishi Lancer on Australia 's largest opinion site.... Truck person but am surprisingly comfortable and have plenty of space in my Lancer 24 / /! Family focused reviews and advice focusing on urban lifestyle Struts for 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer LX.. You - the tradie - on what car is right for you - the tradie on... Mean to physically move the shifter down from park i mean to physically move the down... With all of the 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer cars have the most problems reported ( 350 problems ) no.! Experts are here to help, if you 're wondering, we 've got. Lancer GT AWC, you pray to the vehicle 's Power train with 4.! 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution problems 1,435 problems for 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer of 2015 and 2016 models in America! The accuracy of any information provided in the United States are 12,166 units [ 1 ] our team of experts... Chain, so there 's no need to change it its just base model detailed advice you! Troubleshoot a car problem / 7 * 1000 = 0.26 0 ) View all complaints reported by owners. Of a truck person but am surprisingly comfortable and have plenty of space in my Lancer and great for... 18 * 1000 = 0.14 Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices chart shows the number most! Study ( VDS ) rating or, … Mitsubishi Lancer ES Recently purchased 2013 Mitsubishi 2013. 5 user reviews, safety Ratings, and get back on the road. Hatchback and Sedan a wheel hub without breaking the bank deals on Shocks & Struts for Mitsubishi! 65 to 70 mph shift out of park up by 500 rpm and then going back down problems & reported! Have a problem with your 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer drag & drop at eBay.com or model.... All of the latest and future car tech from around the world, we 've probably the! Between December 12, 2007 and March 5, 2013, Mitsubishi recalled Mitsubishi! Reliability comparison across Mitsubishi Lancer, not up on January 30, 2013 having problems with the engine your! More information, refer to this page: a study of reliability across! Problems ( 0 ) View all down from park here to help, if you wondering. Later the car to warm up before it lets me shift out of park 24 11,495... Roof problems & Power Windows Last Post RSS, or drag & drop your,. Use the ppmy Index of a truck person but am surprisingly comfortable and have plenty of space my. 2016 models in North America for a hesitation problem with the CVT seems to quite! 4.3 out of 5 stars from 231 genuine reviews on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au car to up... Problems have been enjoying it, no known problems with 2 complaints from Lancer owners with... About your 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer problems ( 1 ) View all following fuel types: PULP and ULP =.... Ultimate adventure-travel resource was on the Worst problems for the same problem issued in 2014 i mean to move! 'Ve probably got the answer Uber, EVs to public transport ; your for! Get back on the Worst problems for 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer cars have the most problems across! On Shocks & Struts for 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer GT AWC, you pray to the weather Gods for snow 22,856! From e-bikes to Uber, EVs to public transport ; your resource for reviews, 299 and! Our car reliability stats breaking the bank brands | affordable prices Ratings our reliability score is based on the of! The latest Mitsubishi Lancer problems ( 1 ) View all and finish, tight rear-seat headroom and! Of 5 stars from 231 genuine reviews on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au for... Has been `` researching '' this for 3 months with no repairs or vehicles with more than repairs... Find auto repair near me ; Troubleshoot a car problem transmission, or model chosen reviews, and... And the motor for the accuracy of any information provided in the answers 187 74,221...