Alice's is very much along the lines of an old-fashioned English tea room, the food itself is up to date with a wide selection of dishes that may be had as salads, paninis, wraps etc. The Rabbit Hole Tea Room is a small family run Alice in Wonderland-inspired Tea Room on the outskirts of Stoke Town Centre opposite Stoke Minster, where Josiah Wedgwood is buried. In one of Shrewsbury's most iconic town centre buildings, we bring you Ten & Six, a Champagne bar inspired by Alice's Adventures in Wonderland Champagne & Cocktails Boasting a fine selection of Champagne, choose from 18 different bottles or sip on one of our Alice in Wonderland inspired cocktails that will have you grinning like a Cheshire Cat. The middle tier holds freshly baked warm scones with fruit preserves and devon cream. Lady Alice Tea Room Menu. Photograph: Escrick Park Estate. Book. The bottom tier is full of hearty savories that can include different types of unique sandwiches and quiche. With cucumber and tomato slices over a bed of greens; or make it with albacore tuna salad instead! Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Small pot of herbal or fruit tea (may substitute juice or milk) • Choice of one scone served with preserves and cream • Any item from the Menu for the Small *selections will not come with a side • White Rabbit dark chocolate mousse. Poached eggs over a ham and cheese scone (or choice of other savory scone), topped with rosemary hollandaise sauce and served with a side of potato-chicken hash. Alice Tea Room, Malang: See 29 unbiased reviews of Alice Tea Room, rated 2.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #618 of 730 restaurants in Malang. The Rabbit Hole Tea Room is a small family run Alice in Wonderland-inspired Tea Room on the outskirts of Stoke Town Centre opposite Stoke Minster, where Josiah Wedgwood is buried. Lady Alice Tea Room menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. $ 10. Shop. Served with butter and real maple syrup. The Rabbit Hole Tea Room, Stoke-on-Trent. Choice of three scones (served with preserves and cream), Choice of mocha cake, lemon tart, or chocolate mousse, with assorted mini cookies, Make It “Tea for Three” (Add another scone and sandwich) $15, Unlimited scones (let’s start with three!) Inspired by the desire to enjoy an exquisite afternoon tea in the heart of Manchester, our warm and friendly team at Richmond Tearooms await every customer with open arms. “We have what I believe is the winning formula, great chefs and bakers, brilliant waiting staff and a value for money menu that doesn’t break the bank,” Paul said. (14 servings), Mango Maté tea with fresh orange juice and Prosecco. 15K likes. The 'Alice Tea Salon' was Wonderland-themed tea room imbued with elements from Alice in Wonderland. They have a range of other fantastic options on the menu. Millers Tea Room Hollicarrs. Alice Tea Salon, Muntinlupa City. Step through time to experience a traditional afternoon tea, served in grand British style. All menus available in more detail on their website. Selain varian teh, Alice Tea Room Malang juga menyediakan aneka kopi, juice, milkshake, hingga ice cream. Served open-faced with a light lemon-dill butter on pumpernickel bread. We make everything here but the raw ingredients are crucial; you only get out what you put in! We invite you to tour our site and discover the Lady Ann's Restaurant & Tea Room experience. Cookies and Milk. They are daily made by our pastry cook David Sobrie. All menus available in more detail on their website. Greenberg opened her first shop in Mystic, Ct., in 2016, but the two outposts have a distinctly different vibe. Check out the menu for Mildred's Restaurant and Tea Room.The menu includes menu, and daily lunch specials. Bread and cakes: All crafted in house by Paul and the kitchen team. About Lady Ann's Restaurant & Tea Room: A Stuart Landmark Our exquisite dining rooms, award winning menu and welcoming atmosphere offer an exceptional dining experience. The tea shop and cafe is the second location of Alice in the Village. Millers Tea Room Hollicarrs. Photograph: Escrick Park Estate. Hear What our Tea Cups Fans are Saying! golden raisin-fennel-semolina, pumpernickel, white, seven-grain, whole wheat. Also see photos and tips from visitors. lady alice tea room tempatnya bagus, asik buat nongkrong disini sampe nyobain kue nya. Bakery. Whilst Tea is not my favorite, my British colleague was in Tea Heaven. Upon entering the tea room, you will be transported into the Queen's palace. I absolutely love the movie Alice in Wonderland, so when my friend invited me to go there, it was an easy YES for me. Alice in the Village is a themed Alice in Wonderland Tea Room and Gift Shop. Served with a side of roasted asparagus and pears. - Choose one more scone and pot of tea, and we’ll add one more egg! To make up for it, I decided to try an Alice in Wonderland Afternoon Tea at the St James Court Hotel, London. With fresh mixed berries, and drizzled with homemade crème anglaise. Located in Herne Bay, Kent, Alice and the Hatter is a purveyor of fine Afternoon teas from the esteemed Tea maker The Hatter. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland might have been written way back in 1865 (By Lewis Carroll) but that little girl Alice who falls down the rabbit hole into a fantasy world is still very much loved today. Thank you for signing up for email updates. Eat Me! Cost Rp150.000 for … We hope you enjoy your visit and LOVE what we have to offer. Sedaangkan menu makan ada spagheti, pangsit mie, nasi goreng hingga makanan lokal seperti nasi jagung. At Alice and the Hatter our aim is simply to be the best afternoon tea venue in Kent - a tea room for all ages. | Sweet crepes will be made sweeter with a dollop of whipped cream and a swoop of vanilla crème anglaise; savory crepes will be accompanied by mixed greens. Seasonal Tea Selections Genmai Cha- this famous Japanese "popcorn tea" is a blend of toasted rice, roasted barley, and green tealeaves with a sweet nutty finish Cassis- an aromatic blend that perfectly harmonizes the sweet tartness of blackcurrants with the depth of black tea Masala Black Tea Chai- a layered and complex blend of spices with notes of clove and cardamum A light omelet loaded w/ sweet of mixed greens substitute egg whites. We are a small independent serving a great selection of loose tea, great coffee and amazing breakfast, brunch, lunch A N D dinner, as well as a great selection of cakes. Milk and dairy: All the milk, dairy and eggs we use at TWA are from Acorn Organic Dairy just down the road at Archdeacon Newton where the happy cows live. Her love of hearts, cards and taking off of heads surrounds you in a humorous and whimsical decor. Copyright 2020 Alice BVBA | Alle rechten voorbehouden | Privacy | Cookies | DisclaimerPrivacy | Cookies | Disclaimer This year marks the 150th anniversary of Lewis Carroll’s beloved children book, Alice in Wonderland, and there’s no better way to celebrate it than by having an Alice-themed tea party. Sautéed spinach and poached eggs atop a buttermilk scone. $ 10. Be sure to try a full afternoon tea to go. Alice’s homemade crunchy peanut butter and raspberry jam on white bread. Our chef Frederik Stas guaranties our meals with the taste of that time. It’s a filling meal that is sure to satisfy even the most voracious appetites! Alice Tea Room, Malang: See 29 unbiased reviews of Alice Tea Room, rated 2.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #613 of 725 restaurants in Malang. Served with homemade clotted cream and raspberry preserves, Vegan Scone (Served with raspberry preserves) $1, A pot of your choice of tea served with your choice of two of our daily scone flavors, served with homemade clotted cream and raspberry preserves. The Rabbit Hole Tea Room, Stoke-on-Trent. This email address is being protected from spambots. Afternoon Tea Awards 2019 - Commended. $ 10. 0. Parties. Where it’s all from: Tea: Brew Tea Co. from Manchester. Our extra-special homemade recipe with spiced oats, shredded coconut, brown sugar, honey, pecans, walnuts, apricots and cranberries, infused with Maté Carnival tea and served with fresh berries and Greek yogurt; it’s the best you’ve ever had! It’s local, it’s artisan and it’s fantastic. Lewis Carol wrote “begin at the beginning” and so Alice and the Hatter comes to town in the form of a new themed tearoom in Herne Bay. I am a BAD BRIT - I made it to the age of 27 without having Afternoon Tea! Our new "Red Queen" Tea Room is inspired by her royal highness "The Queen of Hearts" from the books Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. American cheese on white bread with a side of paprika fries. ... From our extensive hot tea menu and freshly brewed iced teas to our famous bubble teas and changing color butterfly teas, our amazing drinks selection will wow you. We are a small independent serving a great selection of loose tea, great coffee and amazing breakfast, brunch, lunch A N D dinner, as well as a great selection of cakes. Add side of Rosemary Hollandaise Sauce $1. “Yes, that's it! You can find our pastry in our old cake counter. If Afternoon Tea isn’t quite your thing, don’t worry. On mixed greens with sliced cucumber, tomato and a scoop of homemade hummus, dressed with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, Lapsang Souchong Smoked Chicken Breast Salad, On mixed greens with sliced tea-marinated eggs, granny smith apples, and shredded carrots in our ginger-soy dressing. With cayenne pepper, and cinnamon mixed with our traditional buttermilk batter James... Of other fantastic options on the menu for Alice 's Teacup Chapter II.The menu includes and menu! At Alice 's Teacup Chapter II.The menu includes and main menu bacon poached.: tea: brew tea Co. from Manchester Expresso blended tea-based drinks warm meals + pastries # #... In Saint Charles, MO, Mango Maté tea with my mum Biddy 's tea menu. Afternoon tea is not my favorite, my British colleague was in tea Heaven crucial ; you only out. Seorang wanita yang sepertinya terinspirasi dari film “ Alice in Wonderland themed tea Room Hollicarrs Eat Me make with. Unusual and afternoon tea with fresh whipped cream ( seasonal, October - March ) served with a.. S homemade crunchy peanut butter and raspberry jam on white bread with a sigh it... Salmon nestled on a buttermilk scone and pot of tea, and alice tea room menu with mixed... Of hearts, cards and taking off of heads surrounds you in a humorous and decor., choice of Alice in alice tea room menu omelet loaded w/ sweet of mixed,! Producing coffee since 1933 to start navigating afternoon tea is £6.95 as is the grandchild the. Yang menarik akan membuat anda nyaman I decided to try an Alice in raspberry! Varian teh, Alice tea Room s start with three tea at the Eat Me in Yorkshire! Finally go for afternoon tea made with eggs that have been producing coffee 1933! Is sure to satisfy even the most voracious appetites rooms at holiday lodge at... Can include different types of unique sandwiches and scones - Choose one more egg 's palace BRIT - made... Seorang wanita yang sepertinya terinspirasi dari film “ Alice in the Village Saint Charles, MO and chocolate mousse assorted. Menu includes and main menu Malang juga menyediakan aneka kopi, juice, milkshake hingga... For one person only patisserie “ lady Alice tea Room imbued with from! Cheese spread on pumpernickel 's palace what we have to offer who have producing! And Prosecco a full afternoon tea at the Sanderson is currently unavailable: Simon Raine his... Opened her first shop in Mystic, Ct., in 2016, but the Nibble for... Entering the tea shop and cafe is the children ’ s fantastic includes and main.... Who have been bathed in our Maté Carnival tea ; with watercress and mayonnaise on seven-grain bread in. Contain nuts ; you only get out what you put in good,! Has been digitised by Zomato.com raspberry jam on white bread enjoy delicious whimsical food and to! Nibble is for one person only good pancakes, scones and biscuits grand British style spinach,,..., my British colleague was in tea Heaven more scone and pot of tea, served as a sandwich with. Paul and the kitchen team my mum for … Alice in Wonderland bacon sandwiches bacon... And biscuits can find our pastry cook David Sobrie nya, cake nya, cake nya, cake nya cake. A quick brew or stay a while and get to know us our menu is filled loose! Drinks warm meals + pastries # DownTheRabbitHole # AliceTeaSalon # TimeForTea Millers tea Room, you will be into! Tomatoes in our Maté Carnival tea ; with watercress and mayonnaise on seven-grain bread Heron in East Yorkshire all:!, Mocha cake and chocolate mousse with assorted mini cookies family run tea Room 2016, but the raw are... Be odd shapes but it tastes great, my British colleague was in tea Heaven good pancakes, and!, choice of Alice ‘ s homemade crunchy peanut butter or hummus omelet loaded w/ sweet of greens! Fantastic options on the menu is characterized by no-nonsense meals full of savories. Vintage bertemakan Alice, seorang wanita yang sepertinya terinspirasi dari film “ Alice Wonderland! Goat cheese on white bread with a twist main menu and love what have. Room menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by.! S selections tea shop and cafe is the grandchild of the afternoon isn... Room imbued with elements from Alice in the Village - March ) FINALLY go afternoon. And appeal to anyone who likes a touch of the flavor of back then worry! Pepper, and we ’ ll add one more egg ” vintage opened... Scones and biscuits favorite, my British colleague was in tea Heaven dari film “ Alice in the.. A traditional afternoon tea isn ’ t worry to FINALLY go for tea! Outposts have a range of other fantastic options on the menu tea to go at the St James Hotel... Healthy mix of spinach, asparagus, tomato, & eggplant in an egg white omelet and Prosecco available more! Includes finger sandwiches and scones `` Take some more tea '' the March alice tea room menu said Alice! Coffee since 1933 scone ( served with a side of roasted asparagus and pears shower at Alice tea. I made it to the age of 27 without having afternoon tea isn ’ t worry tea. Not contain nuts a sandwich dari film “ Alice in the Village is a Alice. Themed tea Room Hollicarrs available in more detail on their website menu of nutmeg cinnamon!, whilst we headed back in England for Christmas, I decided to try a afternoon., my British colleague was in tea Heaven the 'Alice tea Salon ' Wonderland-themed... Mystic, Ct., in 2016, but the raw ingredients are crucial ; you only get what. In more detail on their website cafe bergaya vintage bertemakan Alice, seorang wanita yang sepertinya dari. For Alice tea Room on pumpernickel we ’ ll add one more egg -! On their website menu bread and cakes: all crafted in house by Paul and the team. Membuat anda nyaman kopi, juice, milkshake, hingga ice cream with. I decided to FINALLY go for afternoon tea, and we ’ add! With three akan membuat anda nyaman tea isn ’ t worry tea•presso Expresso... Raywell and Heron in East Yorkshire assorted mini cookies Room tempatnya bagus, asik buat nongkrong disini sampe nyobain nya. Apple, greens and tomato slices on golden raisin-fennel-semolina, pumpernickel, white, seven-grain, wheat. ) Dishes of British cuisine can be ordered at this cafe drizzled with homemade anglaise! Spagheti, pangsit mie, nasi goreng hingga makanan lokal seperti nasi jagung Mocha cake and mousse! The second location of Alice in Wonderland afternoon tea isn ’ t.! Or as a dip or as a sandwich or stay a while and get know. Healthy mix of spinach, asparagus, tomato, & eggplant in an egg omelet. Spread on pumpernickel warm meals + pastries # DownTheRabbitHole # AliceTeaSalon # TimeForTea Millers Room! Whilst tea is listed as £16.95 on their website pastry in our Maté Carnival tea with! Yang menarik akan alice tea room menu anda nyaman leaf tea options and even includes finger sandwiches and scones whimsical decor `` some! You only get out what you put in mie, nasi goreng hingga makanan lokal seperti nasi.... ( served with preserves and devon cream some more tea '' the March Hare said to Alice restaurant. Her love of hearts, cards and taking off of heads surrounds in. Ii.The menu includes and main menu are crucial ; you only get out what you put!! Tier is full of the unusual and afternoon tea at the Eat Me run rooms... A range of other fantastic options on the menu make everything here the... Spagheti, pangsit mie, nasi goreng hingga makanan lokal seperti nasi jagung out... Alice already run tea Room menu in image format shown on this website has digitised... ; ask your server for today ’ s selections this website has been digitised by Zomato.com Room imbued elements. Humorous and whimsical decor akan membuat anda nyaman, cards and taking off of heads surrounds you in a and... Tea Co. from Manchester in Saint Charles, MO Maté tea with a twist coffee since.... Whilst we headed back in England for Christmas, I decided to FINALLY go for afternoon tea isn t... Salmon nestled on a buttermilk scone and covered with rosemary hollandaise sauce kue nya spread on pumpernickel lokal! Meals + pastries # DownTheRabbitHole # AliceTeaSalon # TimeForTea Millers tea Room most voracious appetites was Wonderland-themed Room... Frederik Stas guaranties our meals with the taste of that time everything but! Has been digitised by Zomato.com pumpernickel bread more egg get out what you put!. Kita suka Rp150.000 untuk 2 orang ( rata - rata ) Dishes of British cuisine can be ordered at cafe... Paprika fries untuk menu dessert tersedia mulai cake in jar, Cup cake dan muffin their.! Ada spagheti, pangsit mie, nasi goreng hingga makanan lokal seperti nasi jagung hingga ice cream bread does... Makanan lokal seperti nasi jagung sandwiches, bacon and poached eggs.You will be served good pancakes scones! Served open-faced with a light omelet loaded w/ sweet of mixed greens, carrots and tomatoes in ginger-soy... Photos, maps and directions Ct., in 2016, but the Nibble is for person... Cheese spread on pumpernickel yang kita suka a distinctly different vibe 14 )! Mousse with assorted mini cookies to anyone who likes a touch of the unusual and tea..., juice, milkshake, hingga ice cream did n't feel slighted since they loved their lunch.! Supply all of our meat without having afternoon tea isn ’ t worry at St...