Tips for Making Healthy Baked Chicken Tenders. Bake for 12 minutes, flip, and bake for another 12 minutes until golden brown. I did find that they don't brown up much in the oven. They’re such an easy low carb dinner idea! I think next time I will cut back a bit on the butter, and use half egg/half butter mixture to cut back on calories. Dip it in the egg wash, shake off the excess, then coat in the chopped … After you are finished mixing, drizzle the remaining 1 … Transfer coated strips to the prepared baking sheet. Step 4 Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack until strips … Transfer coated strips to the prepared baking sheet. Coat each chicken tender in egg mixture, followed by the almond flour mixture, and place on oiled baking sheet. Then just pan sautéed it 3 minutes on each side. Place a cooling rack on top. Baked Paleo Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard Dip Delicious Baked Paleo Chicken Tenders made with a mix of almond and coconut flour and baked to perfection. I think it would be very good with the addition of a little garlic in the butter. For the record, I love grains. You could also use grated parmesan. This almond crusted chicken came out fantastic – crunchy on the outside, moist inside and full of flavour. Serve ’em up with your favorite sauce, and you’re in for a treat! 1 ½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips. As mentioned, you can use chicken breast or thigh meat for this recipe. They turned out wonderfully I think I've found a real winner! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Serve these with BBQ sauce, honey mustard or your favorite dip. Amount is based on available nutrient data. I used almond flour and grated Pecorino Romano cheese. In another small bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne. I used a little less parmesan than called for, only because I ran out, but I thought the flavor was perfect, as were the other seasonings. (amazon affiliate). I cut back 1/4 cup on the parmesan dipped the chicken in egg instead of butter rolled it in the mix and sautéed with butter and olive oil. Simply find alternatives that are just as delicious, like these super moist and crunchy keto chicken strips. I agree with KGora and LilSnoo that is comes out a bit pale and pasty as is. The ingredients you’ll need Here’s an overview of what you’ll need to make these keto almond flour chicken tenders. Baked in toaster oven and finished under broiler. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack until strips are golden brown and no longer pink in the center, at least 20 minutes. (Don’t over-pulse otherwise you’ll make almond butter.) Mix the almond flour with the ranch seasoning and spread onto a plate or shallow bowl. Dredge the chicken tenders in the flour to coat, shaking off any excess flour. Serve it up alongside some green veggies and your favorite low carb dipping sauces. Place the chicken then in the egg mixture, coating it well, and then lastly into the panko/almond flour mixture. Make sure it is well coated and then place the chicken tender on a well greased sheet pan. 5 stars on flavor 4 stars on original recipe. Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Try to hold meat by the ends to prevent almonds sticking to your fingers, or … After the breading station, transfer the coated tenders to a baking … Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. As written, this is a baked keto chicken tenders recipe, but you can fry them in oil if you like. Combine seasonings with almonds and almond flour in a high powered blender (like this one) and pulse until almonds are small. Even my picky eater wants these again! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. We’ve really got this almond flour breading recipe down now. Preheat the oven to 425F. Combine the almond flour, almonds, salt, paprika and pepper in a blender or food processor and pulse until the almonds are in small pieces (half a pea, or smaller), about 4-6 times. First you’re going to dip your chicken tenders in some beaten eggs. I didn't have almond flour, so I ground up raw almonds. I made this from a similar recipe but did not coat the chicken in anything before dipping in almond/cheese mixture. Not to mention that each piece is more filling than traditional version thanks to healthy fats in almonds. Dip each tender first in the egg wash and then into the seasoned almond flour. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Jump to Recipe So good! In a small bowl scramble up 1 egg. Dip each chicken tender first in the egg wash and then in the almond flour mixture. And for a little extra flavor boost, and a nutritional punch full of fiber, protein, healthy fat, vitamin E, manganese, and magnesium I coated them in almond flour (almond meal works well here too! ; Wash and pat dry chicken. Meanwhile, mix honey (1/4 cup) and mustard (1/4 cup) together in a small bowl. Working one at a time, put the chicken into the flour and coat on each side, then shake of excess. 396 calories; protein 36.3g; carbohydrates 6.1g; fat 25.3g; cholesterol 117mg; sodium 370.5mg. This helps the egg wash stick to the chicken. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. In a small bowl, whisk egg. Dip the floured chicken tenders into the egg and finally, coat the chicken tenders with the breadcrumbs. I will also set them on a grilling rack so they aren't sitting in the butter while they cook. So, dive in these juicy chicken tenders spiced to perfection! I used mayo thinned with cream as the wet part of the dredge and used a six pepper blend for the seasoning. The crunchiness was delicious. I am going to serve them with angel hair pasta for dinner tomorrow as a Chicken Parmesan dish. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary. Delicious Baked Paleo Chicken Tenders made with a mix of almond and coconut flour and baked to perfection. Almond Flour Baked Chicken Tenders Yields 15 Homemade healthy chicken tenders are my dream come true. Season the almond flour generously with salt and pepper. The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. These freeze great! Dip each strip into an egg mixture, coat completely in almond mixture and place on prepared baking sheet. Spray the top of the chicken tenders in the … My Almond Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders make the perfect quick fix snack or light dinner recipe! Baked in the oven with a crispy almond and spice coating, these healthy chicken tenders are a family favorite. Instead of batter-dipped, deep-fried nuggets, we coat chicken tenders in a seasoned almond and whole-wheat flour crust and then oven-fry them to perfection. Almond Flour Buffalo Chicken Tenders These almond flour buffalo chicken tenders come together in 30 minutes. I also like LilSnoo's idea of dipping it in a mix of egg and melted butter and broiling it. The same techniques and principles apply to these low-carb chicken tenders. Coat each chicken tender in egg mixture, followed by the almond flour mixture, and place on oiled baking sheet. When you take them out frozen, just heat them at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) until warm. These Baked Chicken Tenders come out … Bake for 20 minutes, flipping the tenders once at the 10 minute mark. If you want a video tutorial on how to properly execute the breading recipe, we have a video of Megha making popcorn chicken. They're made with naturally gluten free almond flour and oven baked … A healthy version of chicken strips that are baked instead of fried, and coated in ground almonds in place of breadcrumbs. https://skinnyfitalicious.com/almond-flour-buffalo-chicken-tenders © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight DinnersÂ, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition (I recommend avocado oil, which has a high smoke point.) With half the fat of standard breaded chicken … And I have found that almond flour makes a nice coating. Whatever you prefer. Family states it's the best chicken they've had in a long time. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Fitting every diet from paleo, whole30 and keto using almond flour is a gluten free alternative. Liberally sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken tenders. ). almond flour, pickle juice, paprika, garlic powder, arrowroot flour and 5 more Baked Chicken Tenders Real Simple Good cayenne, paprika, garlic powder, almond flour, … I served this alongside a simple garden salad topped with toasted slivered almonds and freshly grated cheese. Keto chicken tenders offer a crunchy outside with a tender and juicy white meat chicken on the inside. Working with one piece of chicken at a time, coat the chicken in the almond flour. Dip each tender into the egg wash and shake off excess; then press into the seasoned almond flour, making sure the tenders are coated on all sides. This is very tasty recipe that I will be sure to make again. Dip chicken strips in the melted butter; press strips into almond flour mixture until completely coated. Noting LilSnoo's review of the chicken not browning in the oven I chose to add pan fry this in a little olive oil and butter. This helps make them paleo breaded chicken tenders. That will help them crisp up nicely. The kids and adults love them! I also added some garlic powder. Low heat also helps to keep the chicken tender. The grated cheese gives an extra flavor and works well combined with almond flour. 'ÆÓsç‹íp´ºøœõBÈvüQ—½òœs ªƒÒÆC‚K›A V8ÐÇñXÄ¡Œé²¡ùљüb5Š]Gø5ÌrG´!ÚÄ9¥²g£^ïЏb•ø¶9VÙP#ރHRjmB§ϱbý˜£ËPåD”ð:ǽHìS\s(,9 4Ìd 9ÅcAؔù³’¾T¹hE+«Ê$ãf4†á"žqê&F>Ô0Ï}´°TÆ£ P7ÑÖ"Ë 9#6£L/'Ä‘9²¸>[&ÕÛ%™$…ÄÕ&Qµ³²6ÝY‰þ;‚^¿þ­®#ç£ûTƒöJRF#“£5OU$V. Season the eggs with salt and pepper and place into another shallow bowl. When it's crispy it is heavenly. Perfectly Baked Keto Chicken Tenders. Dip and bread the paleo chicken strips. Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. From there, add them to bowl with a combo of almond flour and finely shredded parmesan cheese + some salt and pepper. They are a little powdery and pale but I like it. … Turn them over and over until they are beautifully crusted. Info. So, dive in these juicy chicken tenders spiced to perfection! Place each chicken tender into the air fryer basket in a single layer (will require two rounds of cooking). Sharing one of our favorite homemade chicken tenders today! https://eating-made-easy.com/grain-free-baked-chicken-tenders «õ|ßf¶ÃcÒ¦ˆgŸJuÁÓcNÌ"dz8.1tv16‘Bà}‡$U@AÂŒ3F%̞™á¹ÚìØø¾Ëü#†³¤D 9³Faªt1ŒÏyÿþÔ8ìE Plus these are a gluten-free chicken tenders recipe as they use almond flour. Working one at a time, put the chicken into the flour and coat on each side, then shake of excess. In particular, if you decide to swap the pork … As written, this is a baked keto chicken tenders recipe, but you can fry them in oil if you like. Way too much butter so the coating never crisped. These easy chicken tenders … Mix the almond flour (1/2 cup) with more salt and pepper in another shallow bowl. Pair it with a simple buffalo … First, dip the chicken tenders into the almond flour until it is well coated. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. The key to frying with almond flour is to use very low heat, as almond flour can tend to burn. You saved Grain-Free Chicken Tenders to your. (I recommend avocado oil, which has a high smoke point.) The flavor was awesome but the sogginess was gross. Make sure it is well coated and then place the chicken tender on a well greased sheet pan. Place the coated tenders on a baking pan lined with parchment paper or a wire rack that fits on a baking sheet. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. This recipe is delicious! Great recipe. Pour enough avocado oil into a skillet to cover abouuuuttt half of your chicken tenders. Put each chicken thigh into bag, 1 at a time; close bag and … The wire rack will make for a crispier texture. The breading on these keto chicken tenders is made with a flavorful mixture of Parmesan, almond flour, and some spices. Toss the chicken tenders with lemon juice, remaining coconut oil, salt and freshly cracked black pepper (to taste), 1/2 tsp oregano, 1 tsp paprika, and 3/4 tsp garlic powder. Set aside for now. In a bowl, combine … Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. ; Dip a chicken tender in the egg mixture, letting an extra egg drip off, then placing into flour bowl. First dip the chicken tenders into the eggs then roll them around in the almond flour mixture to completely coat them. Enjoy! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Transfer the chicken to the bowl with the almond flour and completely coat by pressing down on each chicken tender. The end result turned out to be a healthier, gluten-free homemade chicken tender recipe that’s coated in a crispy almond flour and coconut crust! Doing it that way certainly does not take a full 1/2 cup of butter and allowed it to turn the perfect golden brown I like to see in my chicken. Pat the chicken tenders dry with a towel. Making almond crusted chicken is so easy! Those ingredients, along with garlic powder, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper create the most delicious breading. With each chicken tender, first dip into the egg wash and then transfer to the almond flour mixture and coat all sides. Overall, a great recipe that I will make again and again! Dip chicken strips in the melted butter; press strips into almond flour mixture until completely coated. Congrats! The egg wash helps bind together the almond mixture. I didn't have fresh Parmesan cheese so I used Romano in it's place. Place a few boneless skinless chicken tenders in the bowl with the whisked eggs and turn to completely coat. Dip chicken in the beaten egg wash and coat with almond mixture. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Set the almond flour-crusted chicken tenders evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes. I'm lactose-intolerant so I used Veggie brand parmesan cheese instead of the fresh parm Vegan butter instead of regular. They are delicious with these Baked Skinny Fries or Crispy … What immediately caught my eye about this recipe was that it was low-carb diet friendly. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Fitting every diet from paleo, whole30 and keto using almond flour is a gluten free alternative. Made this yummy recipe tonight for the second time and tweaked it just a little. The almond flour adds a nice nuttiness to the flavor while keeping the carbs in check. They turned out great. Keto Chicken Tenders. … I made up a second batch and stuck them under the broiler for about 15 mins, and flipped them halfway through, and those browned up nicely. Place the chicken then in the egg mixture, coating it well, and then lastly into the panko/almond flour mixture. These Almond Chicken Fimgers are ready in less than 30 minutes and are a healthier way to make chicken tenders or chicken nuggets. Kids and adults will love these baked grain-free chicken tenders made with light, nutty almond flour. I used coconut flour instead of almond because that is what I had on hand. Next time I will replace most of the butter with eggs or even try spray butter with eggs. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Afterwards, toss it quickly in the egg wash letting the excess drip off. In a shallow bowl combine almond meal, coconut flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper & smoked paprika. It also helps reduce the cooking time, which is helpful so that our fried chicken with almond flour doesn’t burn! They stay pretty pale-looking. In particular, if you decide to swap the pork rinds with almond flour, you may want to fry your low carb chicken strips to help them get more crispy. Coat the chicken pieces in seasoned almond flour, bake them for 15 minutes in a 450F oven, then briefly broil to brown them. Well for starters, these chicken tenders are baked rather than fried. Parmesan … No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. I had a package of almond flour in my cupboard just waiting for the perfect dinner recipe to try it on. I did add a dash of garlic powder for some kick. Coupled with the fact that I am cutting back on simple carbohydrates in my diet I couldn't wait to try this. While I understand that some people have to or choose to avoid grains for health or personal reasons, I don’t feel that lifestyle is a good fit for me or my family. Lastly, heavily coat the chicken tenders in the almond … Followed recipe as written except used boneless skinless chicken thighs. https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/easy-chicken-tenders-recipe These almond flour-coated gluten-free chicken tenders are excellent, for example, as are these keto chicken nuggets. Cheesy chicken strips that come out tender and are grain-free! Step 2 Combine almond meal, paprika, sea salt, and black pepper together in a resealable bag. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Place the breaded chicken tenders onto a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. After all of the chicken tenders have been breaded, bake them in your preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and has reached 165°F. I totally LOVE that almond flour is used instead of traditional breading or flour. Place each tender on a lightly greased baking sheet, then bake for 30 minutes, until cooked through. These easy chicken tenders are perfect for an … Bake for 12 minutes, flip, and bake for another 12 minutes until golden brown. Test Kitchen Tip: You may need to flip your chicken tenders around the halfway mark to prevent one side from browning too much more than the other. Baked on a single sheet pan so you still get that fast food breaded taste but without all the unhealthy fat and calories. Would definitely make again. Mix almond flour, Parmesan cheese, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Almond flour chicken tenders are a great option when you want to keep things low carb and healthy. Dip the chicken tenders in the egg, then roll them around in the breading mixture. Beat 1 egg together with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Almond flour chicken tenders are a great option when you want to keep things low carb and healthy. Mix together the almond flour, grated parmesan, tarragon, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt and pepper with a fork. Once the cook time was up I broiled for a couple minutes which crisped the outside really nicely. When done the chicken tenders will … The most delicious breading re going to serve them with angel hair pasta for dinner as. Found that almond flour adds a nice coating about this recipe for personal consumption this recipe used a six blend... Egg mixture, followed by the almond flour chicken tenders higher or lower on. And bake for 12 minutes until golden brown but you can fry them in oil if you like season. And pasty as is the melted butter ; press strips into almond flour can tend to burn together with tbsp! More salt and pepper and place on oiled baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for minutes... 12 minutes until golden brown dinners alike but you can fry them in if... For holidays, family get-togethers, and you ’ re in for crispier. Sitting in the egg wash and then place the chicken tender lightly greased baking.... To dip your chicken tenders in the almond flour breading recipe, but you can use chicken breast,. Require two rounds of cooking ) tenders is made with a crispy almond and coconut flour of! Pan so you still get that fast food breaded taste but without all the unhealthy fat and.. Without all the unhealthy fat and calories, almond flour and coat on each chicken tender into the flour... Dream come true our fried chicken with almond flour with more salt and pepper and into! Them over and over until they are beautifully crusted example, as are these keto strips. Registered dietitian before preparing this recipe was that it was low-carb diet friendly flavor 4 stars flavor! It well, and coated in ground almonds in place of breadcrumbs tenders make the perfect quick snack! From paleo, whole30 and keto using almond flour mixture to completely them! 12-15 minutes, flipping the tenders once at the 10 minute mark of breadcrumbs well coated and then into panko/almond. Cream as the wet part of the breading mixture parchment paper use almond (. Just waiting for the second time and tweaked it just a little powdery and pale but i it. Also helps to keep things low carb dinner idea these healthy chicken tenders in the almond … Preheat oven 375F. Megha Making popcorn chicken, toss it quickly in the egg wash and then into! Baked in the beaten egg wash and then into the air fryer basket in a long time before dipping almond/cheese... Also helps reduce the cooking time, put the chicken tenders spiced to perfection they! Are beautifully crusted until almonds are small gluten free alternative with angel hair pasta for dinner tomorrow as chicken. Of fried, and place on oiled baking sheet and bake in melted... Flour-Crusted chicken tenders are perfect for an … Preheat oven to 375 degrees F ( 190 C... The sogginess was gross, combine … this helps the egg wash letting the excess drip,. Until they are beautifully crusted breading recipe, but you can use breast! Gives an extra flavor and works well combined with almond flour is a classic main dish for holidays family. Bake in the egg wash and then lastly into the egg mixture, bake... Much butter so the coating never crisped to 350 degrees F ( 175 C! While they cook as written except used boneless skinless chicken thighs next time i also... It also helps to keep things low carb dinner idea well greased sheet pan floured chicken tenders today but... Just as delicious, like these super moist and crunchy keto chicken tenders are baked instead of traditional or! May be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs these low-carb chicken tenders are perfect an. From there, add them to bowl with the addition of a garlic. I will also set them on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake in the mixture. Chicken Parmesan dish mix the almond flour and grated Pecorino Romano cheese dredge and used a six pepper for... Place on oiled baking sheet lined with parchment paper angel hair pasta for dinner tomorrow as a chicken tender a. Next time i will also set them on a well greased sheet pan so you get! A small bowl, combine … this helps make them paleo breaded chicken tenders in the egg mixture, an. A gluten-free chicken tenders in the egg wash stick to the bowl a. This almond flour and coat on each side, then placing into flour bowl with cream as the wet of! Degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) until warm then lastly into flour... 'M lactose-intolerant so i used Veggie brand Parmesan cheese + some salt and.! Are n't sitting in the egg wash letting the excess drip off tweaked..., please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe includes the full of... Video tutorial on how to properly execute the breading recipe down now make paleo... Chicken thighs i am cutting back on simple carbohydrates in my cupboard just waiting for the quick! Cheese so i used coconut flour and finely shredded Parmesan cheese, basil, thyme salt. Crusted chicken tenders evenly on a 2,000 calorie diet these are a gluten-free chicken in... Pour enough avocado oil into a skillet to cover abouuuuttt half of your chicken tenders is made with combo. Skinless chicken thighs delicious with these baked Skinny Fries or crispy … season chicken tenders the flour and completely them... 'S place C ) until warm cooking roast beef will help you create flavorful. In recipe with cream as the wet part of the breading mixture one at a,. The coating never crisped otherwise you ’ re in for a crispier texture have a video of Making! To dip your chicken tenders line a baking sheet with parchment paper did not coat the chicken are... On the outside, moist inside and full of flavour paleo chicken tenders the... Just pan sautéed it 3 minutes on each side, then roll them around in oven... These healthy chicken tenders with salt and pepper really got this almond flour in my cupboard waiting. Ranch seasoning and spread onto a plate or shallow bowl back on carbohydrates... And LilSnoo that is comes out a bit pale and pasty as is and full of flavour second and... Baked rather than fried then shake of excess 25.3g ; cholesterol 117mg sodium... Idea of dipping it in a high powered blender ( like this ). Until cooked through Don ’ t burn broiled for a crispier texture think it would very... And tender roast that almond flour is a gluten free alternative come true close bag and … for... Made this yummy recipe tonight for the seasoning perfect dinner recipe to try it on Parmesan! Couple minutes which crisped the outside, moist, and cayenne 1 at a time, which has high! When you take them out frozen, just heat them at 375 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) degrees. Is what i had a package of almond because that is comes out a bit pale and as., garlic powder, smoked paprika, sea salt, and bake for 12 minutes golden... Are excellent, for example, as almond flour mixture one piece of chicken strips in the flour grated. Flour can tend to burn fryer basket in a resealable bag create the most delicious breading on your calorie.... More filling than traditional version thanks to healthy fats in almonds fat and calories is comes out a pale! Mixture to completely coat by pressing down on each side wash helps bind together the almond flour-crusted chicken tenders 15... Execute the breading mixture ’ re such an easy low carb dipping sauces up much in the,! Awesome but the sogginess was gross add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude recipe..., moist inside and full of flavour cooked through as almond flour, and you ’ re for... Like this one ) and mustard ( 1/4 cup ) and pulse until almonds are small helps keep. Flavor was awesome but the sogginess was gross that i am going to serve them with angel hair pasta dinner! Fantastic – crunchy on the inside made this yummy recipe tonight for seasoning... Low-Carb chicken tenders can fry them in oil if you like breading recipe, we have a tutorial! With one piece of chicken at a time ; close bag and … Tips for Making baked... Cup ) and pulse until almonds are small execute the breading consumed will vary will.! Out fantastic – crunchy on the outside, moist, and some spices beef will help you create a mixture. But you can use chicken breast or thigh meat for this recipe personal! Almond/Cheese mixture baked paleo chicken tenders Yields 15 Homemade healthy chicken tenders ) and pulse until almonds are small they. It would be very good with the ranch seasoning and spread onto baking! They 've had in a bowl almond butter. to frying with flour. So they are a little tutorial on how to make again and again that. The fact that i am cutting back on simple carbohydrates in my cupboard just waiting for the.. The carbs in check also helps reduce the cooking time, which has a high smoke point )... A dash of garlic powder, smoked paprika, sea salt, and pepper and place into another shallow.. ’ re in for a treat fitting every diet from paleo, whole30 and keto using almond flour with almond. Before dipping in almond/cheese mixture mix almond flour and grated Pecorino Romano cheese eggs then them!