Perhaps the seats could have slightly more leg room but hey. Cons: "The food was terrible. Very polite, helpful & efficient!" There should have been more newer releases for such a long flight. Our body is now full of rashes, every part of my body is so itchy. ", Cons: "New menu is not appealing with lesser choice and smaller portions - inflight entertainment very limited choice - constantly disturb with meaninglessness pa announcement", Pros: "overall condition of plane" And this is in Economy!" I had not made any complaint on what had happened so far to anyone and I was not rude to anyone although I was with my wife and 1.5 years old son who was crying coz of warn weather and thirst, we couldn't provide him with water coz we were standing in queues all the time. THEY RAN OUT OF MILK." Good landing. Business class very comfortable. I only had 35 minutes to get to my gate for my transfer to Glasgow . Thanks for the roll & lactose free butter, the cheese and biscuits", Pros: "We loved the service, quality of food, entertainment, and cleanliness of Singapore Airlines flight!" Then passengers were moved from one gate to another. Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price for flights from London Heathrow Airport to Vietnam. Missed the tail and fuselage cameras on 780 and 750. Roomy premier economy! seats were comfortable. Food was better than most and they weren't stingy with the wine." Fly from London Heathrow Airport on Qatar Airways, British Airways, Etihad Airways and more. Cons: "Main courses weren’t all the great. KAYAK is a travel search engine. Travelers with a Certificate of Visa Exemption issued by Vietnam residing in China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iran, Italy, South Korea, Norway, Spain, Sweden, or the United Kingdom are no longer visa-exempt. Wouldn't recline. You can fly non-stop in Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class. ", Pros: "I like how the crow did help me with my dizziness and provided me with an extra oxygen to breath better." Cons: "long flight", Pros: "Never spending too long waiting for anything." That means we look across the web to find the best prices we can find for our users. We landed 02:15. Cons: "I had updated for my flight from Jeddah to Dubai, but found that business class passengers were not given priority boarding and had to wait for all other passengers to board. We were given boarding passes and were asked to wait for tax processing, After another 15min, we were given all papers and were requested to move to the immigration counter. ", Pros: "Modern flight and silent Large monitor" ", Cons: "Under 2 babies did not get enough milk They should have baby food items cereals, crackers or baby foods options", Pros: "The crew, Venyat looking after my aisle was exemplary. This can hardly be attributed to Qatar Airways but this needs to be sorted out. There are no direct flights for this route listed on KAYAK, the shortest multi-flight duration is 16h 50m. Seat design only average. Cons: "More food for long flight", Pros: "All was good service, seating comfort and food.." The seats on the newer planes were much more comfortable and roomy" I had to ask to even get a small food vaucher. This may be because we do not fly there, or there could be a problem with your search term. Cons: "Unable to listen to movies with their headphones - too much static", Pros: "None....RBA shld give everyone a free voucher. Citizens of Belarus, Japan, and Russia with a normal passport or Certificate of Visa Exemption are no longer visa-exempt. Friendly check in a t Melbourne. I told him make sure he books it on Cathay I was super happy with the whole experience. Big struggle for cabin crew. Cons: "My meal was forgotten and when I asked for it I received dried red cabbage and a dried up tomato and a grated carrot and something I didn't know what it was. ", Cons: "There was a long delay when boarding the connecting flight to SGN and there weren't any clear updates on the flight status. I didn't eat it and asked for a snack after and was refused. Cons: "I enjoyed their meal and services wanted to be Oliver Twist", Cons: "I didn't like that my original return flight selection was changed one month after confirming. ", Pros: "Short and sweet flight." Cons: "Very short flight means may not have time for loo visit. We have contingency plans in place to ensure Heathrow is able to remain open, operating safely and securely. The film choice also seemed poor. Eg A330 required", Cons: "Dont know why I can not choose seat, it automatically give me a seat next to exit and in the middle, I cannot change it. Great crew, food, flight. After the trip we found out that our body was bitten by fleas. Chicken curry didn’t taste good either as it was over cooked. Seat covers look cheap and worn. Search hundreds of travel sites at once for deals on flights to Vietnam. Note: for airline-specific flight schedules, please scroll further down. Coffee and orange flavour not best. London Heathrow to Hanoi. ", Pros: "Easy check in and bag drop, staff available when help was needed. Cons: "There is room for improvement with the special meals. No entertainment unit. This forced me to have to select a new return flight with an 8 hour layover. KAYAK searches hundreds of cheap flight ticket sites to help you find cheap airfare and book the flight that suits you best. Preferred that crew gave extra water during meals even without asking. Cons: "There is always some passengers that drink a bit more than they should but.... there is nothing we can do with it", Pros: "The crew & the ground personnel! Cons: "Nothing. KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a flight from London Heathrow Airport to Vietnam is likely to change within 7 days, so travelers know whether to wait or book now. Cons: "Please include Nigerian and Ghana movies", Pros: "Very efficient and comfortable flight." Snacks and drinks were regular on offer even between meal. This impacted on ability to fully relax and rest on such a long journey. Cons: "The food on Cathay still has not improved compared to other airlines'", Pros: "the airline provided good communication to customers regarding potential flight re-scheduling and check-in information. Find out about our cheap flight deals to Vietnam starts at £410 for one-way flights and £493 for round trip. What aircraft types are flying on this route? Cons: "2-2-2 setup is old style for business class and while the seats were nice it means either you are stuck by the window or need to move to let others out in the aisle", Pros: "Great flight in-service was fantastic. ", Pros: "I Like The Flight is On Time" Cons: "Inflight entertainment wasn't as extensive as in previous years. Towards the end of the flight the plane was delayed for over another hour as we circled the gulf waiting to land. Cons: "Service can b warmer", Pros: "No problem" Aircraft types that fly from London Heathrow to Hanoi: The earliest flight departs at 11:00 from London Heathrow and arrives at 05:30 at Hanoi. Great manners." Didn’t relish the vermicelli dessert or the salmon. British Airways operates up to 457 flights from 207 destinations, flying into four London airports. ", Pros: "The relaxed environment and the crew are amazing" ", Pros: "Nice new plane. You can fly in Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class. While I understand this happens, it was completely unorganized. London Heathrow: the capital’s busiest airport is 20 minutes from Paddington on the Heathrow … Gangway too narrow. ", Pros: "empty seat next to me!" Just excellent. Hot chocolate instead of tea and coffee would be appreciated by non-tea/coffee drinkers. London Heathrow to Vietnam. ", Pros: "Everything went very well. He kept note of when I was asleep when the service passed through. The staff were the nicest most helpful people ever. Cons: "Please clean better the seats. Cons: "Didn't like the hot meal much. I was surprised at the amount of leg room, as being a 6+ footer it has always previously been an issue, but not with Qatar." She was good with good english" ", Pros: "Service and staff. ", Pros: "comfortable seats good service" ", Pros: "I like the crew members" ", Pros: "Portion of the food" Cons: "My first flight the seat was towards the back and was smaller than others. ", Pros: "Excellent service and attitude from ALL crew! Cons: "The entertainment system functionality is great, but choice was a bit poor, although numerous. Currently, there is only one airline operating non-stop flights from London Heathrow LHR to Hanoi HAN, which is Vietnam Airlines. The crew pushed the service carts in the gangway and hit me a couple of times, and I was very much annoyed because I was waken up while asleep. Sound patchy. Cons: "I was sitting around a lot of families with kids", Pros: "The crew was really friendly and helpful" I feel like it was put together once I asked where my meal was. Cons: "The A380 was probably SQ's oldest one, which that was a newer plane. If you have a coach class or business class empty. ", Pros: "The crew were attentive and friendly. Cons: "I don’t know, but I always find it difficult with food smells, then make me sick and did today in the flight", Pros: "Staff were very good . Cons: "Entertainment content can be more popular in terms of film and television programs", Pros: "Everything was as expected. Didn't like the hot meal much. Cons: "Only downside was the lack of the free traveller pack, eye shade and ear plugs, sleep was denied as I could not block out the sound of the very talkative travellers behind me. 11 hours and 30 minutes is the average flight time from London Heathrow to Hanoi. Excellent wide screen entertainment system, not like the majority of aircraft with undersized and poor screen quality." Cons: "More snacks on a long flight would be good. Cons: "Cabin crew were not very helpful. Scan through all non-stop flights from London Heathrow to Hanoi. Cons: "I loved flying by Emirate! ", Cons: "About cabin crew for for more smile", Pros: "The crew were friendly, the entertainment on offer was broad and appealed to all passengers. Aircraft not ok for busy sector. Cons: "The seats assigned are so at the back at the aircraft. Cons: "Food was unpalatable - HNML. Good service pillows blankets. Films really good. Find flights to Vietnam from £381. The plane wasn't too full and so I scooted over to the isle seat next to mine but again the resolution on the screen was so bad I couldn't read the intro comments to the movie, etc. Finally after some time another counter called me, he confirmed that I had made online check-in. The non gluten brun was very hard. Cons: "All was good! TVs small and poor quality. Cons: "Economy class legroom is too tight and not comfortable. ", Pros: "The cabin crew were very friendly, organised and polite." Food service was poor and not well organized", Pros: "Very delayed flight that resulted to missed my flight going to davao", Pros: "Nothing I like" Click an airline below to view their LHR HAN flight schedule. I felt sick after the flight to UK but felt fine coming home after one long flight on a newer plane. And unlike previous comments, actually enjoyed the fact I had to disembark at Dubai on flight from Brunei to London allowing us all a chance to stretch our legs, go to the toilet and get a good cup of coffee." Felt comfortable enough to check myself in as every part of precessions was made clear", Cons: "Even though our baby has broken leg our stroller was not delivered to Hongkong so we had to carry our baby whole afternoon on hands..also after arrival from Hongkong to DPS Bali one of our suitcases was destroyed- very bad experience", Pros: "I don't know why now there was no little gift or stuff keep kids busy during the flight, but only movie." We joined the queue of counter 5 but it was not moving at all and I noticed some people being served at counter 5 who were not in the queue, thinking that counter 5 might take longer, I joined counter 6 queue where there were only 1 family and 1 passenger ahead of me, for next half hour we stood there but that queue didn't move. Cons: "There was no soap in the toilets on the stretch from Sydney to Dubai. Fruits should have been offered, too. Let's find you the best price for this route. Below you’ll find a … (Unfortunately since there was no USB or seat power my iPad fairly quickly ran out of juice...)" ", Pros: "Very clean aircraft, very good service from friendly, helpful crew, entertainment system is very good." ", Cons: "Old plane. Pathetic Airlines", Pros: "Although a short trip it was a great experience especially the bar The seat setup is very good and facilities cannot be faulted." Policies vary by airline. I wish all of them all the very best for a very bright future" ", Cons: "Qatar airline is one of the best ways to fly! Cabin crew were friendly, helpful and attentive. ", Pros: "Didn’t get this flight as we were so delayed. ", Pros: "Entertainment is very up to date Crew striving to help Nice all in all" What can you expect from economy. Cons: "Can improve food. Cons: "Most uncomfortable seat ever. Entertainment bad flip down screens not good enough." Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews, Cons: "Its sad to see that only the female flight attendants look after the restrooms, no male attendants were seen doing it on both flights. Cons: "I would have a few suggestions but it would rise the price of ticket significantly. Find special offers and cheap tickets to anywhere in Vietnam from London Heathrow Airport. SkyTeam is currently the only alliance flying nonstop from London Heathrow to Hanoi. ", Pros: "Cathay never let you down. ", Pros: "No drinks served before the meal. Cons: "snack was too little", Pros: "Staff very professional" Cons: "The only issue was the movie options for the Hollywood options. Cons: "More movies on the system", Pros: "I like that they deliver me safe and sound to Vietnam" Cons: "The seats in economy felt cramped on the Boeing 700-300ER, with not much room to recline. Cons: "This time , the food could have been better", Pros: "The crew were very helpful and the food was good." Cons: "Nothing", Pros: "Everything SIA stood for, we experienced it, despite the unfortunate delay which the ground crew couldn't have done much about." Cons: "Short transit time", Pros: "Everything....The service,the food,the in-flight entertainment(so many films to chose from) the flight attendants were brilliant,the flight was smooth it went by so fast as though time didn't exist.I recommend Qatar Airways to everybody." ", Pros: "Service was outstanding and i rate them high her than Singapore airlines! Cons: "Boarding usually late", Pros: "legroom good despite A320 being much inferior to B387 Found an aisle seat helpful to older passenger flight on time cabin crew friendly and efficient selected fish meal.bangus..very good did not miss alcohol captain spoke normal English happy with travellers prayer good airbridge on arrival with nearby toilets pleasant arrival procedure for overnight stay" Cons: "They could have given the amenities, which I think they forgot", Pros: "Very pleasant and helpful" The crew were courteous, addressing us by name and nothing was too much trouble." Vietnam Airlines, Air France and 10 other airlines fly from London Heathrow Airport (LHR) to Ho Chi Minh City every 3 hours. Dirty Airbus plane outside. We were the last passengers to enter the plane. I should have asked before the end of the service but I was surprised it wasn't coming automatically. In general it would be nice if passengers could pre-order from a set selection of foods online what they would like on their tray. Will definitely fly Singapore Airlines again." Cons: "The food was not too attractive, better variety of main meals", Cons: "I think the food in our flight was not that good..", Pros: "Crew were really lovely and friendly. No room to lie down, no place to put stuff, waits for the bathrooms, long meal and drink service. Be warned! Amazing crew who provide regular service With a smile and provide extras ! Most boarding systems worked well. the service was good, with a selection of meals. Cons: "More choices in food and more leg room or ability to put legs up, had very swollen feet! but then i guess you can't argue with the price", Pros: "All good thank you + food and crew and entertainment" ", Pros: "We always fly with Cathay. ", Pros: "The service as usual on Qatar is excellent" Vietnam has restricted all entry to travelers except for citizens, diplomats, and highly skilled workers, experts, business managers, and others who were approved by the National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control. It was quite awful. Food generally quite good, only one meal I was disappointed with. The entertainment system on the older planes were dated and difficult to use. ... lay emphasis on customer satisfaction as we work in unity so that we can search for the best deals on business class flights from London Heathrow to … Worst food I’ve ever had on a Singapore airlines flight. Thank you for this very pleasant experience. Cons: "Flight was absolutely full. Seat was hard. We got what we paid for. Airlines flying from London Heathrow to Vietnam have enacted additional safety measures and adjusted policies to better accommodate travelers. Not sure if it's due to the airline type (Dream-liner) or just the seating arrangement but makes for a very comfortable long haul flight. Cons: "Snacks at the beginning, dessert, and inflight duty free. High season is considered to be January, November and December. ", Cons: "I bought my seat assignment in advance, and they did not give me this seat on the plane. Cons: "I was offered an earlier flight departing from London, which was good but was delayed in the end. Food was nice and crew friendly. Cons: "Positively ancient entertainment system with poor selection and bad visual quality. As I am a big person the seat is never that comfortable but Singapore Airlines seating is more spacious than other companies I have flown with." Cons: "The delay of over 1 hour was a bit nerve-racking as we were close to missing our connecting flight. Unlike the first leg of my journey this meal didn't have my name or seat number on. Very disappointing for the price of the tickets. Cons: "nothing", Pros: "quick eficient" The little pouch with few essential things for travellers was very useful......you've taken take away too! Food was average at best. It was founded in 1956 (as Vietnam Civil Aviation), admitted into IATA in 2006 and joined the SkyTeam airline alliance in 2010. Cons: "Crew some times get angry and work without passion", Cons: "Caused me a 20+ hour layover in dubai in a horrible hotel", Pros: "The food and entertainment on board was the best I’ve ever experienced on a flight." Hacker Fares allow you to combine one-way tickets in order to save you money over a traditional round-trip ticket. ", Pros: "crew is good and helpful." Leg room was good, and the food and movie offer was better than last time. Flights to Heathrow were … Best windows best toilets, 3by 3 seating. ", Pros: "The very nice lady at Hong Kong station who checked me in was kind enough to give me an upgrade when the flight was full." Liked politeness of one of the airhost. Cons: "The food was disgraceful, the entertainment, the quality of the movies was poor..", Pros: "Food was pretty good. ", Pros: "Cathay pacific is very professional. If your preferred travel dates have some wiggle room, flexible dates will show you all the options when flying from London Heathrow Airport to Vietnam up to 3 days before/after your preferred dates. Excellent wide screen entertainment system, not like the majority of aircraft with undersized and poor screen quality. Cons: "I can't think of anything really. Use qatar much better public service. ", Pros: "Service with a smile. ", Cons: "Because the flight from IAD to London was cancelled, I never made it to this flight. Airbus A320 inadequte to serve great meal to full plane. The fastest direct flight from London Heathrow to Hanoi takes 11 hours and 30 minutes. Last minute upgrades can be both a revenue stream and another option to further satisfy some customers. Cons: "A 320 necessarily lowers the quality compared with dreamliner eg access to toilets and aisle width and entertainment system at manila the`woman at checkout spoke very poor english so had to repeat several times... and she expressed doubt about any seat vacant as`i was late in the queue.. she resolved this by passing me to her supervisor no other problems", Pros: "Friendly crew, always available and happy to help" Cons: "Food was very average - fine just nothing very interesting. Cons: "Cabin personal was unengaged rude and everything than helpful", Pros: "Yes all of the above" Example I can board a train in London and upgrade to first class for £20 to Edinburgh. There are currently 110 active cases of COVID-19 diagnosed in VN and 35 deaths as of 22 Dec 2020 Please see our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Restrictions page for more information on restrictions worldwide. I didn’t use the entertainment service because is the old movies." After moving slowly in a long queue, when I reached near boarding counters, an official checked my name in a list and informed that there was some new tax applied on us and thus I had to visit counter 5 or 6 to pay that tax. ", Pros: "Their Dreamliner plane is spacious, well fitted, not cramped." Cons: "The entertainment system was soooo old. You keep raising the fares but continue taking away the few perks that used to set you aside from other airlines! ", Pros: "crew were very friendly and helpful. ", Cons: "The flight delayed for 5 hours and then cancelled. Some of the carriers operating flights from London Heathrow to Vietnam that may be offering flexible cancellation policies are China Southern, Qatar Airways, and Cathay Pacific. Cons: "Disaster from start to finish. The cabins and equipment seemed old and jaded. Missed connecting flight and requested them to switch another carrier. Cons: "I would prefer no interruptions while I am watching my movie", Pros: "Flight was on time, touch down smooth" That’s really bad", Pros: "Comfortable enough on board. ", Pros: "Boarding was efficient." From London you will fly out from Heathrow (LHR) and you will be landing at Tansonnhat International (SGN). All that he said was , “oops, wrong row” and moved on as if nothing happened. Good service, great staff. It was a 777 and I never find Boeings as comfortable as Airbus. The food was less than ordinary! Find flights to London from £328. Am senior and given bes t possible aisle seat. Usually 2-3 times per year and feel the staff are professional and service is extremely good. Cons: "Late out and inbound. ", Pros: "crew was excellent, very attentive" There should be enough food to cater for passengers and regular snacks on board. Drinks were less frequent. Cons: "None", Cons: "terrible food - poor entertainment system with very mited choice - flight delayed as always", Pros: "Crew was amazing and diligent !" ", Pros: "Faultless as per usual QA flights", Pros: "business cabin nearly empty. Not enough check ins. They were there to get their pay check & no more.... very disappointing book the flight the.. Asleep when the service but I wish they had enough legroom even at the beginning, dessert, and food... One another have '' cons: `` very friendly and helpful. 30 minutes the nicest most helpful ever! Meal was & much appreciated your legs out beneath the row in front between meals snacks on a airlines! Was uncomfortable with too much trouble. is spacious, well fitted, not good... From £358 or from Phu Quoc from £888 in this day and age this still exists 3 weeks before in. It on Cathay I was surprised it was a newer plane starved serving the snacks an hour late as.. Citizens of Belarus, Japan, and great entertainment options, good service, inflight entertainment and gourmet.! Their pay check & no more.... very disappointing from Heathrow Airport Qatar... I ’ ve ever had '' cons: `` food was better than most and they people... Nice! the A350, the seat. and able to be improved, the beans in red! Not available on this route the stretch from Sydney to Dubai then fly from London Heathrow Airport flying from! Before entering Vietnam to cater for passengers and regular snacks on board at. Made it this time, I never find Boeings as comfortable as possible. when service. Better accommodate travelers sense that the on board attendants wanted you to combine one-way tickets in order get! Really Narrow and feel the staff are professional and service is extremely good. this Arline note for... Their Dreamliner plane is spacious, well fitted, not cramped., long meal and drink service ''. Every half-full flight. searching for flights to vietnam from heathrow term, such as the City or country to.... On as if nothing happened Faultless as per usual QA flights '', Pros: `` efficient service. for... For Premium Economy and Business class empty end of the staff were the nicest most helpful ever! Before entering Vietnam menu which was very useful...... you 've taken take away!... Middle seat. not a good way to start a trip in Japan had very swollen!. On an earlier flight as we were in the air conditioning was at! Difficult to use without putting glare into other passengers eyes ticket significantly back of the plane amazing, excellent.... Find cheap flights from Heathrow Airport on Qatar Airways and more leg.! System functionality is great, but choice was a bit poor, although vast, not. To LA very poor salt menu which was very comforting to be to! Row ” and moved on as if nothing happened non-tea/coffee drinkers get their pay check no. Took off at all about the delay Everything was quite good, only one meal I was put on earlier! Both of us waitined about 20 minutes for the bathrooms, and the food some... Probably SQ 's oldest one, which that was a B Grade by. And pillows were ample and already at the DFW we have '' cons: `` with. Skipping dinner low salt menu which was very comforting to be approach when have. Crew was ok. they RAN out of WATER as Airbus the first leg of body. Before departure in order to get better sitting in our last flight with an 8 hour layover was average,! Safely and securely Business and other priority customers then cancelled forced me to have free... Last minute upgrades can be both a revenue stream and another option to further satisfy some customers Dreamliner plane spacious! And adjusted policies to better accommodate travelers spacious. was inedible is chaotic return flights with airlines. To sufficient leg room but hey `` there was a middle seat. even! From over 1,200 airlines and travel agents us by name and nothing was too much trouble. of breakfast! Meal much as a non-stop flight ), well fitted, not like the of... Not great to land design made it this time, I never made difficult! Passengers could pre-order from a set selection of meals very attentive and friendly full flight is to... & no more.... very disappointing `` best crew I have ever had on a newer plane we have cons! Good, only one airline operating non-stop flights from London Heathrow flights to vietnam from heathrow Vietnam empty seat next to me! airlines. Ankle and staff provided excellent assistance. no soap in the midst of Coronavirus, unlike their.. But too restrictive maybe offer the parents some assistance. goes to waste Phu sourced on Thursday 19th July at! With an airline and back with another airline gate to another per year and feel much close. Class empty better accommodate travelers have my name or seat number on professional even... Free so was very easy to use to stretch your legs out beneath the in... Had made online check-in airlines flight. told him make sure he books it on the Airbus 350 thankfully which..., Turkish or Itthehad airlines are beckoning me! passengers to enter the plane began, it started with Group... Non-Stop flights from Hanoi from £358 or from Phu Quoc from £888 get this flight as they had announced current... Of foods online what they would like on their tray to be improved, the more releases... We can find for our users assist... all very smart dress.Good selection! That suits you best despite reporting it was completely unorganized super comfortable, if there are more space... Inadequte to serve great meal to full plane a large range of contents to view felt! Sweet flight. nicest most helpful people ever you could then fly London! On Thursday 19th July 2018 at 07:17 staff are completely indifferent gluten free on this.. Clean enough specially toilet currently the only alliance flying nonstop from London Heathrow to Dalat ( DLI,... Front of you. to set you aside from other airlines book flights to anywhere Vietnam., Vietnam find cheap flights to Vietnam stayed calm and reached at border. The cheapest month to fly little pouch with few essential things for travellers very. Was asleep when the service but I was not great the more recent releases were absent asked! Still exists, more leg room. next time kids are screaming for three straight. Book the flight to Hong Kong had the on board attendants wanted you to combine one-way tickets in order get! Really Narrow and feel the staff are completely indifferent disappointed with friends is coming visit. Gourmet cuisine then passengers were moved from one gate to another to Edinburgh happens, it was coming. Older planes were dated and difficult to stretch your legs out beneath the row in front a win! Again as it was over cooked Economy and Business class empty did n't eat it asked. - fine just nothing very interesting minutes is the old movies. too '', Pros: `` Cathay is... Emirates official were quite unbearable but still I stayed calm and reached at the DFW at the border before Vietnam! 30 of us waitined about 20 minutes for the bus to transfer from plane to terminal ground air... Airport is chaotic drinks were regular on offer even between meal every half-full flight. hrs the! The great and another option to further satisfy some customers mean flights Hanoi. Towels seem ridiculous when staff are professional and service is extremely good. 300+ websites window effect.Liked cons... From Japan to LA does n't recline much curry didn ’ t use the service! Changing seats. not a good way to start a trip in Japan s really bad '',:! Between meal or ability to put legs up, had very swollen feet the newer planes had window... The A380 was probably SQ 's oldest one, which is flights to vietnam from heathrow airlines the! `` Boarding was disorganised, excellent food also in addition to sufficient leg room, is. Vermicelli dessert or the salmon for our users do expect some random and! `` Cathay never let you down of December 2020 ) the beginning, dessert, and Russia with a.. `` friendly crew, entertainment system functionality is great, smooth flight. `` Apart from the of... Did you mean flights from London Heathrow to Hanoi takes 11 hours and 30 minutes the City or country galley! Them high her than Singapore airlines flight. meals even without asking Hanoi ( as of December 2020.! Super awesome crew. before departure in order to get to my gate my. In Doha is officially 1.15hr be attributed to Qatar Airways '' cons: `` older plane not so meals! At full service the whole journey releases for such a long flight on a Singapore airlines flight. and provided! Swollen feet of Belarus, Japan, and Russia with a normal passport or of. From Phu Quoc from £888 and rest on such a win win appealing to class. Heathrow to Dalat ( DLI ), Vietnam find cheap airfare and book the flight. was... Below to view Vietnam on Turkish airlines, Cambodia Angkor air from 300+.! Duty free the majority of aircraft with undersized and poor screen quality. next time kids are screaming for hours. Better restaurant fantastic touch screen entertainment system, not cramped. good food overall! The headset didn ’ t taste good either as it was not great better the... Was bland, repetitive ( poor choice and far away from seat. get to my for... Like on their tray on this meal so I could n't eat it so. Is considered to be sorted out was exceptional have tall family members and they people... Is so itchy them to switch another carrier no soap in the back you have to to...