However, if you don’t want to go for it then, you choose the Clonex 100524687 250 Ml Hydrodynamics Rooting Gel, White. Buy It Now. It is a tenacious gel which will remain in contact around the stem, sealing the cut tissue and supplying the hormones needed to promote root cell development and vitamins to protect the delicate new root tissue. Huge inventory, fast & discreet shipping guaranteed!propagation supplies at HTG Supply. It is a high performance formulation of hormones, vitamins and mineral nutrients. It was, as far as we can tell, the first such gel on the market – anywhere. This is a perfect choice currently available in the market at the cheapest price. According to our research, we felt that the number one choice for a user looking to buy a hydrodynamics clonex rooting gel has to … Dyna-Gro DYRTG002 Root Gel This is a great product that has to be diluted in order to be properly … It's ok. 12 new & refurbished from $20.85. My Account Check Out Cart Products. In my experience, i use a mixture of water and clonex, to saok the rockwoll-cubes in for 24 hours. Product and Company Identification Product Name Clonex® Rooting Gel EPA Reg. 3. Using clonex i can get 100% success 99.9% of the time. Reviewed in Canada on August 2, 2018. Take a 5 to 15cm piece and cut the base on an angle. I never ever had that kind of success with the powder. $25.99. The 100 ml size is supplied in a display outer of 20, and all sizes are in a ready-to-use bottle that has a friendly trigger spray. Dip your fresh cutting directly into the glass, ensuring the cut is well-covered. Save up to 8% when you buy more. (131) 131 product ratings - Clonex Gel 100 ml - Rooting Clone Cutting Solution Hydroponics Propagation. 41 CDN$ 24.90 CDN$24.90 Huge … Clonex comes with a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals to supply your new cutting for fast and vigorous growth. Clonex, Rooting Gel, Root Gel, Root Hormone, for cuttings, Clone Germany 4.0 out of 5 stars 13 Clonex rooting Gel‎, plus greenlightguys gift pack(60ml measuring cup,5ml pipet,5ml syringe) Clonex has a full spectrum of mineral … It is a tenacious gel which will remain in contact around the stem, sealing the cut tissue and supplying the hormones needed to promote root cell development and vitamins to protect the delicate new root tissue. Not only is it affordable, but I’ve never had any problems using it with any plant that I have propagated. Save clonex rooting gel 50ml to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Get the best deals on Clonex Cloning Gel at HTG Supply, including this 100ml container! + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D -1 -1 U J -1 0 F J -1 -1 Clonex Rooting Hormone Gel & Mist - … 4. After a time of review and experimentation Clonex Rooting Gel was born. Clonex Gel is a high performance rooting compound that remains in contact with the stem, sealing the cut tissue and supplying the hormones needed to promote root cell development and vitamins to protect the delicate new root tissue. Clonex Rooting Gel is a high performance, water-based, rooting compound. Clonex Review - Free Shipping on orders over US$39.99 ... Home HydroDynamics Clonex Rooting Gel, 100 ml. 707.540.0773. 1. As it is a gel, it will remain in contact with the stem and seal off the cut area. Meaning, it stays put and delivers the elements needed for a plant cutting to successfully root. I use the tray with a humidity dome, rapid rooter grow plugs, (2) T5 2' grow lights on 24 hours a day, tap water and I only mist the dome not the clones. SDS Clonex Rooting Gel November 7, 2017 Page 1 of 6 Safety Data Sheet Clonex® Rooting Gel 1. During the growing season select healthy tip shoots. Free shipping. 200 product ratings - CLONEX ROOTING GEL HORMONE 100ML CUTTING,CLONING, AND PROPAGATION OF PLANTS. The famous rooting gel – suitable for most plant species and most types of propagation. Designed to work with or without Clonex Rooting Hormone, Clonex Mist dramatically accelerates rooting and the establishment of a healthy foundation for new plants. Watch; Rooting Compound - Clonex Gel - Transplanting & Cloning - Choose Your Size! Clonex is my choice for the best rooting gel on the market. Clonex is a high performance, water-based, rooting gel It is a tenacious gel which will remain in contact around the stem, sealing the cut tissue and supplying the hormones needed to promote root cell development and vitamins to protect the delicate new root tissue Sterilize a shot glass, pour in a little clonex, let it get to room temp, refrigerate the rest. Don't dip cuttings directly into the bottle of Clonex Rooting Gel as this will contaminate the bottle, preventing future use. or Best Offer. Features. How to use Clonex Rooting Gel. Will get the powder next time as I have had success with it in the past. It is a tenacious gel which will remain in contact around the stem, sealing the cut tissue and supplying the hormones needed to promote root cell development and vitamins to protect the delicate new root tissue. It also costs more and is exceptionally difficult to use, which almost undoes any benefits it offers. split the rockwollcube and, place the pre-sprouted seed inside, with a halfsplitted straw oround the seed, to work as a guide. However, since using the gel I have had 100% success rate with the cuttings that I have planted using the gel. The HydroDynamics Clonex Rooting Gel is a premier choice when looking to get the best success rate in with your clones. The largest upside this rooting gel has is the fact that it will work with almost anything, which is great, and it also contains more nutrients in it than most other rooting hormones. Clonex Rooting Gel is a high performance, water-based, rooting compound developed by Growth Technology™ Ltd. Clonex Rooting Gel is a high performance, water-based, rooting compound developed by Growth Technology™ Ltd. Watch. The three mentioned above this gel were all fantastic, but … 2. $22.99. $16.95 to $83.99. I just find it frustrating that this product comes in such a tiny bottle and will be gone after the first 2-3 cuttings! Clonex Rooting Gel Technology 15ml Packet HydroDynamics (1 … Skip to content (707) 540-0773 hydrojess@gmail.com. Clonex is a high performance, water-based, rooting gel; It is a tenacious gel which will remain in contact around the stem, sealing the cut tissue and supplying the hormones needed to promote root cell development and vitamins to protect the delicate new root tissue DescriptionReviews (0) Clonex® is a high performance, water-based, rooting compound. If you sterilize your equipment and clone properly this gel is very much worth the money. 178 sold. 3.0 out of 5 stars Clonex Rooting Compound Gel. Brand New. HollandBasics Qik Rooters Ready to Use Binded Peat Plugs with Added Rooting Compound & Amino Acids for Exceptional Seedlings or Clones (20 Pcs) 4.1 out of 5 stars 129 CDN$ 22.41 CDN$ 22 . then the clonessolution is in the rockwoll and that way it works to make the seedling develope a healthy root system in the cubes This is the first rooting gel I have used, normally I use a rooting powder. tjeck ph, and squeze the exesive water out.