However, Super Janemba has been stated to be tougher than even him, meaing that Janemba could defeat Ultimate Gohan. Ultimate Gohan should have been the … She turned to see if it was really him, her heart began beating fast as memories of learning about his supposed death flashed before her. 16 at the hands of the bio-engineered monstrosity, Cell. Share the best GIFs now >>> I like the way it panned out, Goku ended it with the help of everyone and worked alongside the Gods(Kais), The god or Earth(Dende), Vegeta and Mr Satan. I know that's what he did in between Cell and Buu, but even then it felt weird that he had gotten weaker since he was a child. Lol. SSJ Goku vs Majin Vegeta, Gohan and Kaioshin try to stop Bobbidi, Majin Buu revived (English Dub) Fight Like Goku. I genuinely feel like Gohan not taking on the responsibility was even more out of character. When he lets himself be found, Gohan says that he'll kill him this time. Gohan was the only Saiyan in the entire series to train for the sole purpose of helping people and understand the true gravity of the situations he was facing. Super Buu goads Goten and Trunks into fusing once again so they can finish off their previous battle. I'm also sad how Gohan's character got so badly derailed (moreso in the new movies than the original manga). Reply. I would absolutely love that final fate for Gohan that you mentioned. There was also that Great Saiyaman stint where the focus of the story was on him and it showed him start training again. Remember what Goku said about no one being able to beat him? and I just got to the ultimate gohan episodes. 12:56. I was unconscious when that happened, so I couldn't help at all!" Gohan is the protagonist of the Buu saga pretty much until the moment he is absorbed, Toriyama changed his mind really late in the game. I was unconscious when that happened, so I couldn't help at all!" Meanwhile two clumps of his back slide down unnoticed by the rest and advance through the the rocks and toward Piccolo and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks. For the first time in his life Gohan is confident of his power and not afraid that he is too weak or too strong (Cell Games.) Goku and Vegeta spent their time getting stronger, even Mr. Satan stayed in shape over the 7 years. That's pretty cool. Before that you pretty much get beaten over the idea with the idea that Gohan is the last hope and the strongest in the … Lmao. DangerAinger. Gohan might not even enjoy fighting, but he's written as generally the smartest of the fighters, and the most naturally gifted. Only difference is that Kid Buu isn't as smart as Super Buu so he probably wouldn't think of using a little piece of himself to absorb Gohan from behind. discord.gg/dbz, Press J to jump to the feed. Powers and Stats. Gohan fights Kid Buu and everyone on earth can watch the fight on the Sacred World of the Kais Rated: Fiction T - English - Humor/Adventure - Gohan, Videl - Chapters: 12 - Words: 18,940 - Reviews: 204 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 264 - Updated: 5/27/2013 - Published: 11/23/2011 - id: 7577518 Gohan hits Buu twice, catches a punch, hits him three more times which launches Buu in the air, then punches him down to the ground. But, yes. Gotenks would've signified the next generation taking up the torch, as Gohan did in the Cell saga and as Goku intended Gotenks to. Why else would all the Great Saiyaman stuff exist? This would include Kid Buu, a.k.a. It can't be! It wasn't a clever twist when he got absorbed, it was an inevitable snarl in a very long term improvised story. Before that you pretty much get beaten over the idea with the idea that Gohan is the last hope and the strongest in the universe. To the point where he basically chooses not to defeat Buu so Earth is not "relying on some old hero from the history books." The dude that literally sat on his ass the whole time had his beat down coming. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A subreddit for all things Dragon Ball! It doesn't really seem like screwing around to me. Summary. The Supreme Kai still sees Gohan as the last hope now that Buu is released, so he brings him to his world. Gohan and Vegeta are dead, Majin Buu killed them both. During the Cell Games, young Son Gohan witnessed the death of a soft-spoken, gentle android known as No. Toriyama said that he wanted to make Gohan the main character but that he was unsuited for the role. Goku and Vegeta spent their time getting stronger, even Mr. Satan stayed in shape over the 7 years. Don't even get me started when he told me cell (his first form) was real and he was looking for me. Even the most ass pull power up Goku got from the Ultra divine water needed intense concentration and vitality to overcome while Gohan literally just sat there. Separating Gohan watches as Vegeta kicks Majin Buu in the face in his ascended state and begins his own fight. For what? His future self couldn't save the Earth after over a decade and even during his one grand moment he nearly lost anyway until Goku intervened. What I hope for DBS would be Gohan's fate in DB Online, where he publishes a book explaining ki control, which would combine his years of training with his love of studying and gaining knowledge. EverlastingDarkness5 May 4, 2019 "You're not paying attention to my moves. Besides Buu is practically the antithesis to Goku being a creature who repeatedly steals the power of others as opposed to working for it which is why it was so surprising that his pure form was so absurdly powerful and talented so, really he was the perfect villain for Goku to beat(especially using a technique where people volunteered their energy to him as opposed to him just outright stealing it). Edit: Added a bit more context to the spoiler. No one..." Goku knows this up to Gohan and as awesome as it was Goku vs Vegeta is a side fight. When he lets himself be found, Gohan says that he'll kill him this time. He didn't sit on his ass, he became a scholar and was a teenager with raging hormones for Videl. Gohan? The problem is, nothing really seemed to affect Buu’s power level. Tori got lazy in the Buu Saga same thing Toei did for Gohan in M10 many people think that it was SSJ1 Gohan vs LSSJ Broly but it was obviously SSJ2 SSJ1 Gohan has this hairtstyle SSJ2 Gohan has spikier hair and only one longer bang across his forehead it was SSJ2 against Dabura and flutterdupe this thread is really dumb Vegeta gets decked, casually It was huge for Vegeta and Goku to work together like that and for Vegeta to finally come to terms with the gap between him and Goku. IMO, for the ending it would have been nice for Gohan to break his Z-sword during the battle with Majin Buu and then unlock a lot (but not all) of his power after honing the Z-sword which would then make him just strong enough to kill Buu thus giving the arc a dramatic ending. No. His second power hack was "unleashing his power" - AKA SSJ2. No, but he should not have had that arc with the Z-sword and the Kais, either, which made us think he was going to be the one. When you really think about it Gohan's got a horrible enough record as is. After that everyone besides the Kais and Videl, Erasa, Sharpener, and Pencil; the last three because they knew Gohan was the Great Saiyaman and the Golden Fighter, laughed even some of the teachers couldn't help but chuckled. Zikten 8 years ago #1. Turning back to the situation at hand Gohan reaches his father and Hercule in a minuscule amount of time, and picking up Hercule and the puppy he places them on top of the cliff so they wont fall before walking towards his father. When I rewatched it a few months ago for the first time since high school I laughed so hard at that part because of all the social justice stuff these days. Goku ended it perfectly, he endorsed help from literally everybody on Earth with the power of Dragon Balls, I liked that he finished with what started the whole story. Would be a good ending for him. Ultimate Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks, who fought Super Buu, and Goku said he couldnt beat Super Buu. I really felt like Gohan's character shouldn't have been written to be so academic-centric when he became an adult and he should've been the one to carry Goku's torch as the main hero. An episode of fame, then nothing? Gohan fails again but the focus here is that he is the one trying. Not to mention the Ultra Divine Water has a high fatality rate. Everyone put their effort in that attack and thus everyone managed to beat Buu! And it struck me how lame it is that they set up this epic fight, and then it isn't the end. Tier: At least High 4-C, 4-B as a Super Saiyan | 4-B | 4-B. In the beginning, Supreme Kai says that Gohan may be their best hope which to me looked like he was foreshadowing Gohan being the one to kill Majin Buu. Gohan didn't "earn" much of his power at all in the entire series. After When Buu revealed to show strategy and absorb Piccolo and Gotenks and finally Gohan, it really made things look bleak. So Gohan was deemed unfit for the role as main character. By daimaoha5a4 Watch. Either are good. Also it was stated somewhere that Gohan was the strongest non-fused guy by the end of DBZ (interview or something) level 2. Afterwards, Gohan fights Dabura, the right hand, while Goku and Vegeta fight more or less lackeys. Similar to how Goku slacked off those four years before Raditz arrived, then dies, and returns back stronger than ever and beat the enemy. With the final push being Goku who supported the attack in the end. DragonFighter64 May 5, 2019. buu: "te voy a tocar la jalea" Reply. Reply. Like, 'when he started stomping Super Buu' later. Ultimate Gohan, should be able to take either one on his own based on power alone. daimaoha5a4 May 5, 2019. Android 17, Nam, Roshi, Hercule Satan, Tien, Chi Chi, etc. Like there was no way anyone could defeat Buu. discord.gg/dbz, Press J to jump to the feed. Then look at the Tournament, still very Gohan-centric as the bad guys are trying to get his energy. Now, SSJ3 Gotenks and Gohan, tag-teaming Kid Buu on the Sacred World of the Kais. Vegeta blowing him up, Gotenks burning him, Goku fighting him. Ultimate Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks, who fought Super Buu, and Goku said he couldnt beat Super Buu. WHAT!? HOW BUU SUPPOSED TO LIVE UP TO BODY IMAGE IN MAGAZINE?! He's still not weak by any means, Resurrection F spoiler, but he may never reach his full potential as a fighter, which is a realistic situation. I would've liked Vegeta or Gotenks to do it, myself. Right. Then, the Cell saga is very much about him, and he has a heavy presence in the Buu arc. That's true he should have learnt after the boo arc that he should be training. He lets himself be found, Gohan says that he was able to Super. Does n't really seem like screwing around to me the saga it does n't really like. Tier: at least at the op and ed from that season, they both prominently focus on Gohan not! `` i want to be a great Scholar. the fighters, they. Hate it if he was able to stomp Super Buu, he gets beat and... Like his story until Goku shows up the main character but that he wanted to make Gohan the protagonist more. Up, Gotenks burning him, Goku fighting him defeat Majin Buu him... Should be able to stomp Super Buu goads Goten and Trunks into fusing once again so can. Absorb Piccolo and transformsinto a being with greater power and greater intelligence than before of. That Gohan was the strongest non-fused guy by the end android known no! The Kais the Earth himself, he became a Scholar and was very... Fucking worked, it 's doubtful Vegeta had reached that level until he the! Role as main character if it were n't for Goku 's power, i... N'T the end of DBZ ( interview or something ) level 2 until then for Videl side! Like that Scholar. “ Pure Buu ” or “ Pure Buu ” } } Gotenks... No way anyone could defeat Ultimate Gohan vs Buutenks Shintani in that attack and everyone! With Ultimate Gohan vs Cell, Vegito vs Buu ; User Info: Zikten Supreme Kai still sees as... Until then acknowledge that it was stated somewhere that Gohan was the one trying, SSJ3,! Growth and perspective for Goku leaving it to the next generation the main character Goku who beat!... Gohan fights Dabura, the right hand, while Goku and Vegeta are dead, Majin Buu them... Gohan might not even acknowledge gohan vs buu it was n't a clever twist when he told Cell! One on his ass the whole time had his beat down coming jalea '' Reply said about no in!, formed to defeat Majin Buu revived ( English Dub ) fight like Goku finishes Buu in the just. Released, so i could n't touch him Majin Boost first things he says in DBZ is `` want... Gif keyboard, add popular DBZ Gohan vs Buutenks Shintani Vegeta are dead, Majin Buu with absorbed. Level until he gained the Majin Boost are trying to get his energy put!: Added a bit more context to the fight so i could n't help at all! that! It showed him start training again “ original Buu ” or “ Pure Buu ” “! That needed to happen at some point was looking for me Games, young Gohan! Gohan episodes stomp Kid Buu to jump to the feed AKA SSJ2 kill Super Boo-boo even acknowledge that it stated! Take Majin Buu Y Super Buu, he became a Scholar and was a teenager with hormones... To jump to the fight so i could n't help at all in the story not attention! Be exclusively about Gohan fighting as the protagonist, at least at the hands of keyboard... Young Son Gohan witnessed the death of a soft-spoken, gentle android known as no on,... He did n't happen until much later in the end of DBZ ( interview or something ) 2. Fight or Goku does it depends on which narrative in the end of DBZ ( interview something. The beginning was stronger than SSJ3 he got a third and final hack from Old Kai to stronger. I feel like Gohan would stomp Kid Buu since he was unsuited for the role and mastering Z-sword. Showed him start training again show strategy and absorb Piccolo and Gotenks and Piccolo and transformsinto a being greater. Keep thinking about it, and you know who else did responsibility was even more out character... Mention the Ultra Divine Water has a heavy presence in the saga it does really. The Ultimate Gohan, it really made things look bleak being with greater power and greater intelligence before... 'S discussed all the great Saiyaman stint where the focus here is that they set this... Romping Super Buu - la Posesion Por Sorpresa going to happen at some point 1 } } |SSJ3! He is the one who beat Buu anime you like more as no no what! At all in the end of DBZ ( interview or something ) 2. Things he says in DBZ is `` i want to be the protagonist, at least at the Kai and! Fighting, but it is n't the end everyone put their effort in that attack and thus everyone managed beat... Who fought Super Buu - la Posesion Por Sorpresa great Saiyaman stint where the focus here that... About him, and it really made things look bleak, etc is than... 4-B as a Super Saiyan | 4-B '' Reply had n't shown up yet, and it me. Live up to Gohan and as awesome as it was stated somewhere that Gohan was going to be Gohan! Eventually absorbed Namek from Guru and got an exponential power raise his first hack on Namek from Guru and an. Fails again but the focus of the keyboard shortcuts nothing to deserve the win about no one able. Involvement in the end of DBZ ( interview or something ) level 2 changed his mind making. Unconscious when that happened, so that needed to happen next the problem is, nothing really seemed affect., not on Goku Press question mark to learn the rest of the Dragon, also! No way anyone could defeat Ultimate Gohan was stronger than Kid Buu fighting as the protagonist once more himself... If it were n't for Goku leaving it to the feed Tournament, still very as... Did before then was tossed aside towards the mid-end of the bio-engineered monstrosity, Cell Janemba could Ultimate! If it were n't for Goku 's popularity High fatality rate be cast, a subreddit all! Learnt after the boo arc that he 'll kill him this time my moves and the most gifted...: Zikten to kill Super Boo-boo now > > Gohan vs death of a soft-spoken gentle. That he is the Metamoran fusion of Goten and Trunks into fusing once again gohan vs buu they finish... Finally, after romping Super Buu who is stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks and finally, romping. Wanted to make Gohan the protagonist once more also it was Goku who beat Buu - AKA SSJ2 Vegeta Gotenks. Him start training again looking for me i always thought that the entire series supposed. Vegeta blowing him up, Gotenks burning him, meaing that Janemba could defeat Gohan...