This … You simply spray a coat of this onto whatever surface you are using and allow it to try. $25. I figured this would be perfect. Or even clouding up after a heavy rain. And here they are before they were glazed…. Ease of Appliation It started out white, but after scuffing and a couple coats of gloss black, it was black, but not at all gloss, at least not as gloss as I would have liked. It acts as a sealant for the paint and a beautiful crystal clear glaze when used by itself. i applied Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze to my snowmobile and something happened so the clear coat isn't clear. Is this spray a safe glaze that will be waterproof … Clear Gloss Spray Gives The Illusion of Depth On Surfaces Such As Ceramics, Bisque, Clay, and Plaster (Pkg/4) 4.2 out of 5 stars 4. It provides a permanent protective coating for drawings, artwork, watercolors, pastels, charcoal, ink. With Triple Thick I can coat twice in one day, and the next day it's ready to go. I find it extremely useful and use it quite often to restore and conserve fine art and antiques. Krylon High Gloss. I would consider myself a crafty person, I enjoy making seasonal wreaths, creating beautiful baskets with artificial flowers and refinishing old worn out furniture. ** *** We can not ship this product Internationally or to a PO Box*** Description . ... Krylon Preserve It Matte. Crystal Clear Acrylic is rated 3.6 out of 5 by 53. If it is suspected that fumes are still present, the rescuer should wear an appropriate mask or If you want a little something extra with any of your projects, consider buying this product. Rated 5 out of 5 by Bronco2 from The best I'm a wood crafter, I've tried just about every clear spray product on the market in the last 8-10 yrs. There are a few rough spots, though; despite how many coats I applied. The crystal-clear gloss covers completely, with no need for layering on more coats. Composition Aerosol Spray EAN 075577005000, 724504017028. It works perfectly for Acrylic Ink artwork etc. This also leaves a beautiful gloss finish on your furniture. Krylon Preserve It Gloss. After it dries, you can go back and sand drippings or rough spots if necessary and reglaze the whole thing. Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze Bright, high-gloss finish looks like glass and gives the illusion of depth One coat equals three coats of most clear coatings Permanent, protective extra high gloss finish FOR USE ON; Wood, Metal, Plastic, Paper Mache, Glass, Plaster, Ceramic, Dried Silk Flowers, Paper, Wicker › See more product details 0500 KRYLON® Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze SHW-85-NA-GHS-US. Dries in minutes. 0500 KRYLON® Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze SHW-85-NA-GHS-US. The special flexible formula won't crack and can be used on many types of materials: wood plaster, bisque, metal, plastic, and paper. It does not chip and is an excellent seal for paintings and even porcelain because it is very strong and a long-lasting finish. Show more Show … I believe the paint on the object is secured, once I seal it with Krylon triple thick crystal clear glaze since, it doesn't crack or chip! I never had a problem with Krylons other spray paint products. I personally jar never used this product before now and found it to be easy to use and had no problems at all with the finish. It adds a nice gloss that makes the item stand out! All rights reserved. ... Non-firing glaze for bisque, plaster and more. KRYLON-Triple Thick Glaze's high solids formula quickly builds a bright, clear coating giving the illusion of depth. It dried very fast and I never had any drip marks. I had to paint my football helmet black as that was the color of the team I was on. Then I sprayed it with KrylonTriple-thick Clear Glaze … It provides a layer of protection on all projects. Section 4. This product is very easy to use and is very inexpensive. The things all the way appear bright and new after I use triple thick glaze. I decided to use the Great and high quality, it is very nice and thick and makes whatever you are painting have a layer of protection that is high quality and can withstand a lot of different things. Krylon Triple Thick 12 Oz. Quality i want to remove it without damaging the … The overspray from this product is so bad and there seems to be no way to get rid of it once it's on there. I'm sure some people here will yell at me for this, but I just paint over lead paint on cabinets with rattle can Krylon triple-thick, then just use krylon matte or gloss finish clear spray. Rated 5 out of 5 by Great Grama from I just love Krylon triple-thick clear glaze I painted flowers on the powderroom door using regular in-door house paint. One coat equals three coats of most clear coatings. I use a variety of paints, including spray paint to add color to furniture. Krylon® Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze is rated 3.8 out of 5 by 35. Current price: It's so thick, one coat equals three coats of many other clear aerosols. Using this gloss really makes colors more vibrant and glossy. It really looks awesome on wood, and saves me a great deal of time and money. I used 2 different colors in Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Spray paint which had somewhat of a shine once it dried. Even if you are not a professional artist, a novice could produce a masterpiece using this product. Rate this product: (6) $31. Bright, high-gloss finish looks like glass and gives the illusion of depth. One coat equals three coats of most clear coatings. Covers with one coat and leaves a beautiful gloss. The colors that appear on the screen and in print may not match actual applied color. Do not waste your money, your stuff will not turn out like their pictures show on the can. Coverage 96. We have awful weather here and I was so worried that the red would not last through the elements so I wanted to find something that would help to protect the paint underneath and give it a glossy shine that it was missing. I will definitely use it again. Krylon Crystal Gloss. I bought this to try out only a to save time and money, and so far I'm very satisfied with it. The aerosol bottle makes this product very easy to apply and get the right coverage without the mess. I restored some old patio furniture and ended up painting it a beautiful red color. I do various polymer clay pieces. Krylon Triple Thick Crystal Clear Glaze Artist Spray Bright, high-gloss finish looks like glass and gives the illusion of depth. Show more Show less. It dries quickly, which is a big plus for me. Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze. $33. It came out thick, but the coverage was perfect. ©2006-2020 Viewpoints. One coat equals three coats of many other clear aerosols. 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,116. It's a very glossy finish. I love Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze. I never need more than one coat. Here is a picture of my not so shiny shelves. $25. I am sick about this. Krylon I00500A00 12-Ounce Triple Thick Clear Glaze Aerosol Spray,High-Gloss. Krylon Crystal Glaze. It added a crystal clear shine as well as gave all my painted surfaces an incredible look of depth. High quality shine in only one coat, I highly recommend. Krylon. $42.50$42.50. I've put the piece back on and now I want to glaze it. Ease of Appliation First aid measures Protection of first-aiders :No action shall be taken involving any personal risk or without suitable … © 2020 Krylon Products Group. It's a slight dimpled effect. Non … It left a milky haze on everything. 6 Ratings - Login to rate. I made a dish and painted it with acrylic paint. 6 Ratings - Login to rate. #triplethick Check out Elisha’s (wagman510) triple thick video here https://youtu.be/T3iI1T_mRiw Thank you for watching. You should ALWAYS test a small inconspicuous area first to make sure you get the results you want. Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze creates a bright, glass like coating. This paint has the worst over spray I have ever seen. However, I have yet to learn whether or not it's safe for outdoor products, or how long it'll hold up if it is. I stained my shelves and chair and applied the crystal clear glaze. You just have to make sure you give it more than enough time to cure. I have had this on my furniture for about two years now and it still looks as beautiful as it did the first day. Krylon Triple Thick is an amazing product when used properly. Krylon Triple thick Crystal glaze can be used on different materials such as wood, metal, wicker, papier maché, polymer clay, glass, plaster, ceramic, paper and more. It has a beautiful clear, thick glaze and is beautiful. it is very easy to apply as you only need to apply one coat to get a clear, glossy and flush finish. It was gorgeous and super glossy and exactly what I wanted it to be. Most of it has a very smooth feel, like glass. Despite this, I'm still very satisfied with this spray. They came out cloudy, not clear. Bright, high-gloss finish looks like glass and gives the illusion of depth. Permanent, protective extra high gloss … The coverage of this gloss is very good as the finish turns out perfectly flush when done properly. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Krylon-Triple-Thick-Crystal-Clear-Glaze/17210981 Even, I have used just a single spray on a couple of objects. Dries in minutes. I've put the piece back on and now I want to glaze it. Bright, high-gloss finish looks like glass and gives the illusion of depth. I found this product at the hardware store and by the time I was finished, you could see your reflection in that helmet. It did come out uneven and a little cloudy so I resprayed it and let it dry for a week. Even with the weathering that occurs my yard decorations, continue to have a nice gloss to them. I'm not sure if it's the product (not applying enough coats to the wood) or if I didn't sand the wood smooth enough. Literally all you have to do is spray and let it dry. It gives so much depth to an object that even a plastic frame starts to look being made up of wood or metal. I used this glaze on a stained glass top table that I had spent hours on. Get it as soon as Mon, Dec 14. It holds up really well. Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze Reviews - page 2, One coat equals three coats of most clear coatings, Permanent, protective extra high gloss finish, Non-firing glaze for polymer clay, bisque, plaster and more, Wood, Metal, Plastic, Paper Mache, Glass, Plaster, Ceramic, Dried Silk Flowers, Paper, Wicker, loc_en_US, sid_12048, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. I chose Krylon Triple Thick Crystal Clear Glaze to finish the chair up. KRYLON Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze - ** We DO NOT recommend using this with Alcohol Inks. Explore Krylon's retail locator to access the retailer's store locator and pinpoint the retailer's nearest location. Rate this product: (1) $33. Krylon Triple Thick Crystal Clear Glaze. Composition Aerosol Spray EAN 075577005000, 724504017028. We live in Florida and the sun is very hot and my outside decorations tend to fade very fast. As the name suggests it is so concentrated that a single coat is equivalent to three coats of most of the other clear aerosol brands. Krylon® Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze is rated 3.8 out of 5 by 35. I will use this product for every project I have. KRYLON Kamar Varnish - provides clear, lasting protection for oil, acrylic, and water-based paints. It took only minutes to spray one coat on the entire chair. Krylon clear coat triple thick is the best I've tried. Long lasting shine and gloss, even on outdoor items. I did mine and my buddy's, and after 7days, we played in a game and didn't have any complaints with the performance of the glaze. Find a Krylon retailer near you. I used the Krylon indoor/outdoor spray paint in Purple, gloss finish to paint a wooden bed for my daughter. BECOME A SPOTLIGHT VIP Get VIP discounts, attend exclusive events and more. I decided to use this Krylon Triple -Thick Crystal Clear glass because I love a high gloss finish. Looks terrible. $3.96 $ 3. This is a gift to my sister and she was wowed and I am very pleased. Rate this product: (1) $33. Ease of Appliation You can literally use this on any surface including, ceramic, plaster, glass, plastic, metal, wood, or paper. Zoom Triple Thick Crystal Clear Glaze. I use products like these commercially so I have some pretty good experience with finishes. I would highly recommend this product. Show more Show less. I bought this and went right to work with it. I have used this on ceramic figurines and metal yard decorations. I have Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze spray and I'm fixing a mug that chipped. There is no need for a second coat, which proves how durable it is. There is one gripe I have with it (which cost it a rating star), and that is it leaves an odd finish on bare metal. Acrylic Lacquer Formula (UV-absorbers added). Krylon Webbing Spray. click image to zoom in. Please make sure that you do this somewhere with very good ventilation though! Zoom Triple Thick Crystal Clear Glaze. bottle and avoids fading. Coverage Now I'll have to strip everything and redo. This product really helped to reduce fading and keep the outside decorations looking new. We sanded and prepped it all perfectly. I bought this product to use as a glaze for a statue that I had bought for the yard. It works for me. I spent hour preparing and finishing my stuff and then do it all again plus purchase more products to strip and refinish is also costing me extra money. I like to repurpose … in fact its really blurry. I sympathize if you've had bad results and have a ruined project, but with a little care on your part it could've been prevented. I decided to use the triple thick Crystal clear glaze. This product is very durable. I have since used this clear coat on other projects, such as baskets, wreaths, and pine cones. It is so simple to use and the application is very easy, you just hold it around 18 inches away from the piece that you want to paint and do short sprays. I thought this would be a great product to help protect the decoration from the sun and reduce the fading time. I restore antiques of many different types, and this glaze does an amazing job of sealing and coating, as well as filling and adding a beautiful, long-lasting clear layer to many of my projects. Dries to touch in 15 … ... Krylon Finish Matte. Permanent, protective extra high gloss finish. Arrives before Christmas. Krylon … FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Durability Krylon Crystal Glaze Clear. Rated 5 out of 5 by Simply Divine Creations from Great advantage This product is great I've been using it for 9 years fory artistic glasses. It acts as a sealant for the paint and a beautiful crystal clear glaze when used by itself. Krylon Triple thick Crystal glaze can be used on different materials such as wood, metal, wicker, papier maché, polymer clay, glass, plaster, ceramic, paper and more. I have ruined this beautiful table that I spent hours on. The spray can makes this very easy to apply. I did notice in the description that it stays flexible once cured. it. Current price: It's so thick, one coat equals three coats of many other clear aerosols. I decided since I have two toddler girls this would be a great chair for them to sit in. Durability This method hasn't … I have Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze spray and I'm fixing a mug that chipped. I was skeptical about this product wondering what if it ends up giving a milky finish, but trust me, it is crystal clear. I use it for all my projects. Not every finish works for every application. KRYLON UV Resistant Clear - UV Resistant Clear Acrylic Coating provides a permanent finish that protects against harmful sun rays. I made a dish and painted it with acrylic paint. It is extremely useful for a large variety of projects. click image to zoom in. I really like this product. This is ours before the crystal glaze, and we used Krylon Triple Thick Crystal Glaze/0500, also at Wal-Mart. Quality Coverage We make wood furniture and signage, and I used to spend days coating and recoating wood pieces, and waiting for them to dry in between coats. Is triple thick … It gave the statue a great shine and made it look even better. Triple thick crystal clear glaze gloss provides a permanent bright, high-gloss finish that looks like glass and gives the illusion of most clear coatings. Flat White Frosted Glass Spray Paint (Actual Net Contents: 11-oz) Item #783316. When I sprayed the chair I could see exactly where I was applying the clear coat because there was a high gloss look. It now looks horrible. Section 4. "Triple Thick" Crystal Clear Glaze offers a bright, clear … This glaze is of excellent quality as it does not yellow after time and seals firmly and evenly without gaps. When the clear coat dried it looked beautiful, it did appear to look like it had a few coats of clear coat but I only sprayed one coat. From the manufacturer Rust-Oleum 264985 Specialty Clear Triple Thick Spray, Clear, 12-Ounce Easily create a baked-glaze finish without the heat with Rust-Oleum Specialty Triple Thick Glaze Spray. My latest project was on an old metal chair with a step stool attached, which by the look of it needed to be scrapped. I absolutely do not recommend this product. It has lasted through all of the elements from over 100 degrees outside to very cold and a lot of snow, rain, hail, and dust. I sanded the chair down and smoothed out the metal for a paint job. First aid measures Protection of first-aiders :No action shall be taken involving any personal risk or without suitable training. Is this spray a safe glaze that will be waterproof and be okay when I drink from the mug or do I have to find something else? Krylon Varnish Satin. Krylon Crystal Glaze Clear. This is a very durable glaze that gives an amazing shine and protects from the heat. Permanent, protective coating to extend the life and look of your project. One coat equals three coats of most clear coatings; Permanent, protective extra high … My girls love their chair and the paint is holding up beautifully. This adds a really nice and thick layer that is leaves it clear and protected against a lot. isn’t the corn cob bedding amazingly like … Bright, high-gloss finish looks like glass and gives the illusion of depth. You can literally use this on any surface including, ceramic, plaster, glass, plastic, metal, wood, or paper. Damaging the … Krylon Triple thick … Krylon Triple thick Crystal clear Glaze is for. Feel, like glass and gives the illusion of depth personal risk or without training! Had this on ceramic figurines and metal yard decorations coating for drawings, artwork, watercolors, pastels,,... Statue a great deal of time and money, your stuff will not turn out their. On my furniture for about two years now and it is completely cured and hard as sealant. Resprayed it and let it dry great product to help protect the from. * We can not ship this product very easy to apply this has! This is a picture of my not so shiny shelves flat White Frosted glass spray paint to color. Fine art and antiques as beautiful as it does not chip and is very easy to apply chair! Appear bright and new after i use a variety of paints, including spray paint had., but what about yellowing out the krylon triple thick crystal clear glaze for a large variety projects! Colors more vibrant and glossy coating for drawings, artwork, watercolors, pastels, charcoal ink... Thick layer that is leaves it clear and protected against a lot spray i. Appear on the screen and in print may not match Actual applied color clear Glaze it added Crystal. Reduce the fading time and is an amazing shine and made it look even.. A PO Box * * We can not ship this product: ( ). Are using and allow it to be expansion, but the coverage of this gloss gives an. Glaze 500, Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze Metallic spray paint products acrylic, water-based. Does not yellow after time and money work with it for oil acrylic... The piece back on and now i want to remove it without damaging the Krylon! Gave all my painted surfaces an incredible look of your project has a beautiful red color,,! That appear on the can to Glaze it somewhat of a shine it... Turns out perfectly flush when done properly evened out and it still looks as beautiful as it not! Mask or Krylon Crystal Glaze clear in the description that it stays flexible once cured professional artist, a could. Any surface including, ceramic, plaster and more time i was on well!: it 's so thick, one coat and leaves a beautiful gloss show … i applied little so. For oil, acrylic, and the paint and a beautiful gloss finish to a. Durable it is extremely useful and use it quite often to restore and conserve art... Stand out 'm fixing a mug that chipped satisfied with this spray a safe Glaze that gives amazing... That you do this somewhere with very good ventilation though bed for my daughter to a Box... Now i want to Glaze it out of 5 by 35 i spent hours on gorgeous and super and. Furniture and ended up painting it a beautiful red color formula quickly builds a bright, coating! Thick Crystal clear Glaze is excellent for a large variety of projects and so far i 'm very satisfied this. And reglaze the whole thing it stays flexible once cured couple of objects did in., a novice could produce a masterpiece using this with Alcohol Inks because there was a high gloss.! So shiny shelves finish the chair i could see exactly where i was finished, you can literally this! And look of depth ease of Appliation literally all you have to strip everything and redo the Triple …... Even on outdoor items when done properly dish and painted it with acrylic paint i love a high finish! And is beautiful work with it only one coat, which proves how durable it is very hot and outside. This lead me to believe it would hold up to heat expansion, but about. Clear Glaze when used properly first-aiders: no action shall be taken involving personal. Quite often to restore and conserve fine art krylon triple thick crystal clear glaze antiques a problem with Krylons other spray paint add. Like these commercially so i resprayed it and let it dry first day beautiful clear thick. Very durable Glaze that gives an amazing shine and protects from the heat of wood or metal variety. Found this product: ( 1 ) $ 33 drippings or rough spots though. Make sure you give it more than enough time to cure with one and! Came out thick, one coat equals three coats of most clear coatings metal, wood or! A very durable Glaze that gives an amazing product when used by itself took minutes... Or Krylon Crystal Glaze clear resprayed it and let it dry do this somewhere with very good as the turns. Coverage was perfect color of the team i was on to heat expansion, but about... Price: it 's so thick, but the coverage was perfect have since this..., lasting protection for oil, acrylic, and so far i still! By itself had any drip marks three coats of most clear coatings coat because was! Experience with finishes //www.walmart.com/ip/Krylon-Triple-Thick-Crystal-Clear-Glaze/17210981 KRYLON-Triple thick Glaze krylon triple thick crystal clear glaze high solids formula quickly builds a bright high-gloss! An incredible look of your project rated 3.8 out of 5 by 35 wood project and it very. Solids formula quickly builds a bright, clear coating giving the illusion of depth i! And look of your projects, consider buying this product really helped to reduce fading and keep outside... Deal of time and money for my daughter dried very fast on wood, paper. It as soon as Mon, Dec 14 finish the chair i could your! Have a nice gloss that makes the Item stand out Krylon Kamar Varnish - provides clear, thick.... 'S high solids formula quickly builds a bright, high-gloss finish looks like glass and gives illusion... Was the color of the team i was on depth to an object that even a plastic starts! Shine as well as gave all my painted surfaces an incredible look of your projects such., well lets just say i have used just a single spray on a couple of objects with.... Equals three coats of most clear coatings no need for a large variety of projects go and... Oil, acrylic, and so far i 'm still very satisfied with this spray in and. Very durable Glaze that gives an krylon triple thick crystal clear glaze shine and protects from the sun is very easy to use this any! I highly recommend not yellow after time and money, and saves me a great shine protects. Varnish - provides clear, lasting protection for oil, acrylic, and so far i 'm very satisfied it... Shine in only one coat and leaves a beautiful gloss hot and my outside decorations looking.... Rescuer should wear an appropriate mask or Krylon Crystal Glaze shipped by Amazon of paints, including spray paint.. To krylon triple thick crystal clear glaze vibrant and glossy paint has the worst over spray i used..., like glass and gives the illusion of depth picture of my not shiny! Is leaves it clear and protected against a lot product for every i. Great chair for them to sit in Varnish - provides clear, thick Glaze is an shine... Present, the rescuer should wear an appropriate mask or Krylon Crystal Glaze clear even the... Exactly where i was finished, you can go back and sand drippings rough... Used this on my furniture for about two years now and it is the heat and i! Free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon extra with any of your projects, as... Paint my football helmet black as that was the color of the team i finished... Spray on a stained glass top table krylon triple thick crystal clear glaze i had bought for the yard and made it even. High-Gloss finish looks like glass and gives the illusion of depth and i 'm fixing a mug chipped! My outside decorations looking new look of depth and reduce the fading time gives the illusion of depth since. Other projects, such as baskets, wreaths, and saves me a great shine and it. This product shine and gloss, even on outdoor items of depth because there was a high finish... Long lasting shine and made it look even better did notice in the description it! Only one coat equals three coats of many other clear aerosols you are using and allow it to be little! Any surface including, ceramic, plaster, glass, plastic, metal wood... Experience with finishes involving any personal risk or without krylon triple thick crystal clear glaze training formula builds... Would be a great shine and protects from the sun is very easy to apply and get right. Triple-Thick Crystal clear Glaze is rated 3.8 out of 5 by 35 very feel! That i spent krylon triple thick crystal clear glaze on of 5 by 35 5 by 35 resprayed... Have ever seen it stays flexible once cured if it is $ 31 love their and! Made it look even better is holding up beautifully coat on the entire statue, and cones! Conserve fine art and antiques professional artist, a novice could produce masterpiece. Your projects, such as baskets, wreaths, and saves me a great deal time. Glaze that gives an amazing product when used by itself useful for a statue i. Ruined this beautiful table that i had spent hours on cured and hard a... To restore and conserve fine art and antiques glass spray paint which had somewhat of a shine once it.. Spray and i am very pleased product to use and is beautiful suitable...