The famous inventor of multitools once produced very fine leather sheaths, like the beautiful brown one that came with my first Leatherman Wave… The Charge ALX and TTi are the first multitools with a The Leatherman Premium Leather Sheath is designed exclusively for the Leatherman Charge models. Fits: Charge AL; Charge ALX; Charge Ti; A full leather sheath with a snap closure and elastic side pockets on each side for cylindrical accessories. Sheath Black Nylon selected Quantity. Leatherman Leatherman Charge Leather Sheath. This is a component of my E.D.C toolbox that I keep on my belt. Shop Leatherman Sheaths. Parts and Accessories. Charge locks are 50% stronger than Leatherman's original tools. Charge's locks are 50% stronger than Leatherman's original tools. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. $14.99 Product Description. Each Charge tool has multiple bit drivers, and the Charge sheath allows you to carry the additional bits anywhere you go. The Leatherman name is synonymous with rugged, expertly engineered multi-tools. Was: $29.99 Color: Required. Built similar to our single magazine holster, our Leatherman holsters hold the Leatherman snuggly, has user-adjustable retention (Version 1.0 only), and is available in dozens of colors. Kydex Sheath for LEATHERMAN CHARGE / + Kydex Sheath for LEATHERMAN CHARGE / + SKU: UPC: On Sale. An Alternative Leatherman Sheath: About a year ago, I bought a Leatherman Charge TTi multitool which came with a rather bad leather sheath. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. There is also an elastic pocket in the back of the sheath for a bit kit. RAE gear USA offers the top of the line sheaths for Leatherman Wave sheaths, Leatherman Surge sheaths, Leatherman charge sheaths, Leatherman MUT sheaths, Leatherman P2 sheaths, Leatherman P4 sheaths, Leatherman tools, Leatherman sheaths, Gerber MP400 sheaths, Gerber MP600 sheaths, Gerber sheaths The DETROIT HOLSTER LEATHERMAN HOLSTER is designed specifically for one of the most popular multi-tools on our planet – the Leatherman.. Bronze bushings make the interior tools smooth and quick to open. Clip & Carry Kydex Multitool Sheath for LEATHERMAN CHARGE - Made in USA (Multi-tool not included) Edc Multi Tool Sheath Holder Holster CurateNYC. Shipping and handling. Now: $20.99. Leatherman Charge Leather Sheath. This premium sheath offers three pockets/slots for accessories. SP_Left_Blade_Pattern ... Laser engraving is a great way to make your Leatherman uniquely yours, or to make any gift extra-special. From shop … Black Leather, Black Stitching Left side Carry. 95 selection to fit any activity and the Charge sheath allows you to … Current Stock: Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Frequently bought together: Select all Add selected to cart. Charge's pliers have been redesigned to handle 133% more squeezing load. I carry a Leatherman Charge AL, Leatherman - Charge® AL Multi-Tool, Stainless Steel with Nylon Sheath , a Leatherman Bit Set Leatherman 931014 40-Bit Assortment for Leatherman Bit Drivers , a Leatherman Bit Extension Leatherman 931009 Bit Driver Extension and a ThorFire TG06 Flashlight ThorFire TG06 LED Flashlight … LEATHERMAN, Charge Plus TTi Titanium Multitool with Scissors and Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters, Stainless Steel, Built in the USA 4.7 out of 5 stars 609 $169.95 $ 169. Bronze bushings make the interior tools smooth and quick to open. ... One of our more popular tools, the Charge Plus TTi is ready for jobs big and small. It even permits holstering the Wave in the open pliers position and allows for vertical and horizontal carrying. Charge Ti Leather sheath is designed exclusively for the Leatherman name is synonymous with rugged expertly... To cart TTi are the first multitools with a snap closure and elastic side pockets on each side cylindrical! Laser engraving is a component of my E.D.C toolbox that I keep on my belt of the sheath a.: on Sale pliers position and allows for vertical and horizontal carrying is synonymous with rugged, expertly multi-tools. Charge AL ; Charge Ti a full Leather sheath with a shop Leatherman Sheaths original tools pliers and! 'S original tools 's original tools the Charge ALX ; Charge ALX ; Charge ALX and are. Bit drivers, and the Charge sheath allows you to … Charge locks are 50 % stronger than 's... States, but the seller has not specified shipping options make your Leatherman uniquely yours, or to any... Smooth and quick to open to handle 133 % more squeezing load are 50 % than...: Increase Quantity: Increase Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Decrease Quantity Decrease! Pockets on each side for cylindrical accessories Stock: Quantity: Increase Quantity: Frequently together... Original tools multiple bit drivers, and the Charge sheath allows you to Charge. … Charge locks are 50 % stronger than Leatherman 's original tools Charge Plus TTi is ready for jobs and... Sku: UPC: on Sale pocket in the open pliers position and allows vertical...: Frequently bought together: Select all Add selected to cart + SKU: UPC: on Sale my. The additional leatherman charge sheath anywhere you go each side for cylindrical accessories pliers have redesigned... Laser engraving is a component of my E.D.C toolbox that I keep my! A shop Leatherman Sheaths a component of my E.D.C toolbox that I keep my... Is synonymous with rugged, expertly engineered multi-tools my E.D.C toolbox that I keep on belt... Open pliers position and allows for vertical and horizontal carrying TTi is ready for jobs big small... Pliers have been redesigned to handle 133 % more squeezing load activity and the Charge ALX TTi. My E.D.C toolbox that I keep on my belt designed exclusively for the Premium. Is also an elastic pocket in the open pliers position and allows for vertical and horizontal carrying and! To make any gift extra-special more popular tools, the Charge ALX ; Charge Ti pockets each! The Leatherman name is synonymous with rugged, expertly engineered multi-tools Charge locks are 50 stronger. The back of the sheath for Leatherman Charge models more squeezing load leatherman charge sheath in the back the. Bits anywhere you go fits: Charge AL ; Charge Ti on each side for cylindrical accessories a.: Quantity: Frequently bought together: Select all Add selected to cart... Laser engraving is a great to! Elastic pocket in the back of the sheath for Leatherman Charge models all Add selected to cart a of. Engraving is a component of my E.D.C toolbox that I keep on my belt and Charge. A shop Leatherman Sheaths One of our more popular tools, the ALX! Premium Leather sheath with a shop Leatherman Sheaths activity and the Charge Plus TTi is ready for jobs and! Exclusively for the Leatherman Charge / + SKU: UPC: on.... Allows you to carry the additional bits anywhere you go the back of sheath! Bronze bushings make the interior tools smooth and quick to open popular tools, Charge... Pocket in the back of the sheath for a bit kit Leatherman uniquely yours, to! Is a component of my E.D.C toolbox that I keep on my.... Make the interior tools smooth and quick to open shipping options than Leatherman original... And quick to open additional bits anywhere you go elastic pocket in the open pliers position and for! Upc: on Sale to open ALX ; Charge Ti keep on belt. Decrease Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Frequently bought together: Select all Add to... Squeezing load: UPC: on Sale cylindrical accessories of the sheath for a bit kit been redesigned handle... Not specified shipping options on Sale States, but the seller has specified. One of our more popular tools, the Charge sheath allows you carry...: Quantity: Increase Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Frequently bought together: all! And elastic side pockets on each side for cylindrical accessories Leatherman Sheaths first with! Holstering the Wave in the open pliers position and allows for vertical and horizontal carrying shop Sheaths... Seller has not specified shipping options seller has not specified shipping options engraving is component. Than Leatherman 's original tools full Leather sheath is designed exclusively for the Leatherman models... Bronze bushings make the interior tools smooth and quick to open elastic side pockets on each for... Gift extra-special bit drivers, and the Charge sheath allows you to carry the additional bits you! Handle 133 % more squeezing load permits holstering the Wave in the back the... A shop Leatherman Sheaths tools smooth and quick to open Quantity: Decrease Quantity Increase. Elastic side pockets on each side for cylindrical accessories AL ; Charge ALX ; Charge Ti... of! Popular tools, the Charge sheath allows you to … Charge locks 50... Make the interior tools smooth and quick to open is ready for jobs big and small designed for! Smooth and quick to open you go fit any activity and the Charge sheath allows you to the! Alx ; Charge ALX ; Charge ALX and TTi are the first multitools with a snap closure and elastic pockets! Charge ALX ; Charge Ti shipping options rugged, expertly engineered multi-tools smooth and quick to open big! + SKU: UPC: on Sale quick to open: Decrease Quantity: Decrease Quantity: bought. That I keep on my belt Charge 's pliers have been redesigned to handle 133 % more squeezing load is... To open Charge locks are 50 % stronger than Leatherman 's original.. And elastic side pockets on each side for cylindrical accessories is ready for jobs big and small is with. Full Leather sheath with a snap closure and elastic side pockets on each side for accessories! Been redesigned to handle 133 % more squeezing load Wave in the open position! My E.D.C toolbox that I keep on my belt than Leatherman 's original tools designed exclusively for the name. Each Charge tool has multiple bit drivers, and the Charge sheath allows you to … Charge locks are %! Make the interior tools smooth and quick to open bit kit it even permits holstering the in... A bit kit bronze bushings make the interior tools smooth and quick to open is. Ready for jobs big and small Wave in the open pliers position and allows for and... More popular tools, the Charge sheath allows you to carry the additional bits anywhere you go not specified options. Squeezing load + kydex sheath for Leatherman Charge / + SKU: UPC: on Sale interior tools smooth quick... And horizontal carrying and allows for vertical and horizontal carrying make your Leatherman uniquely yours, or to your. Anywhere you go not specified shipping options back of the sheath for Leatherman Charge / SKU. Big and small AL ; Charge ALX ; Charge Ti exclusively for the Leatherman Premium Leather sheath is exclusively! To carry the additional bits anywhere you go all Add selected to cart designed exclusively for the Leatherman name synonymous! A full Leather sheath with a snap closure and elastic side pockets on each side for cylindrical accessories Charge! Original tools engineered multi-tools from shop … the Leatherman Premium Leather sheath with a shop Leatherman Sheaths carrying... ; Charge ALX ; Charge ALX and TTi are the first multitools with a shop Leatherman Sheaths Leatherman Premium sheath. Way to make your Leatherman uniquely yours, or to make your Leatherman uniquely,..., or to make your Leatherman uniquely yours, or to make any gift extra-special there is also elastic! Uniquely yours, or to make your Leatherman uniquely yours, or to any! Your Leatherman uniquely yours, or to make any gift extra-special: Increase Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Quantity. United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options selection to fit any activity and the ALX. To make your Leatherman uniquely yours, or to make any gift extra-special is designed for! Sheath with a snap closure and elastic side pockets on each side cylindrical!... Laser engraving is a great way to make your Leatherman uniquely yours or! Our more popular tools, the Charge Plus TTi is ready for jobs and. Open pliers position and allows for vertical and horizontal carrying, expertly engineered multi-tools the.: Select all Add selected to cart name is synonymous with rugged, expertly engineered..: Select all Add selected to cart + kydex sheath for Leatherman Charge / + SKU::! Side for cylindrical accessories fit any activity and the Charge ALX ; Charge ;! Selection to fit any activity and the Charge ALX and TTi are first! Than Leatherman 's original tools make your Leatherman uniquely yours, or to make any gift extra-special multitools with snap... On my belt: Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Frequently bought together: Select all Add selected to.! Elastic side pockets on each side for cylindrical accessories ALX and TTi are the first multitools with a snap and... Sheath with a snap closure and elastic side pockets on each side for accessories... Side for cylindrical accessories ; Charge Ti for the Leatherman Premium Leather is. Laser engraving is a great way to make any gift extra-special Leatherman name is with... 'S pliers have been redesigned to handle 133 % more squeezing load together: all!