Produces a very good, but thin, sweet smoke. Light, smooth and tasty. Home › CIGAR REVIEWS › La Flor Dominicana Reserva Especial El Jocko #1 Maduro | Cigar Review. Incredibly balanced and incredibly smooth, add La Flor Dominicana Suave to your humidor today. The coffee flavor is typical enough, but I thought the citrus notes were very unique, as well as the Indian spices. The man … Once the head was clipped, the Cabinet Maduro had a perfect draw with a touch of tightness on the dry draw. The full bodied Air Bender lives up to LFD's reputation for power and spice. All customer reviews are uncensored. Copyright © 2020 Famous Smoke Shop-PA, Inc. All rights reserved. It’s flawless in appearance with a few thin veins and a seamless roll. Customer Questions (No one has asked a question yet.) The aroma off the foot mimics the sweetness … I personally was surprised by this cigar myself (in a good way). ... La Flor Dominicana L250 Ligero Cigar Review - Duration: 6:26. Description ... longfiller & binder tobaccos rolled in mild Connecticut Shade wrappers or more medium-bodied Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrappers, these luxurious cigars offer you a smooth, well-balanced smoke with a stunning array of rich flavors. 5 out of 5. It’s a more mellow option for those of us who want to enjoy all the qualities of the brand, but not the strength." ... LFD Suave is La Flor Dominicana's premium line of mellow-bodied cigars. Count 50 Cigars: Strength : Mellow Bodied : Wrapper : Maduro : Shape : Torpedo : Origin : Dominican Republic : Diameter : 54 Ring : Packaging : 2x Deal : Length : 5 3/4 Inches : Description; Customer Reviews; Customer Q & A; b> A note to our valued La Flor Dominicana … 5 cigars feature an oily black wrapper over a beautifully balanced blend of aged Dominican fillers. 0 . Tangible proof that uber-powerful, full-bodied cigars can be produced in the Dominican, La Flor Dominicana has become one of the most sought after cigars on the market today. Your email address will not be published. 5 out of 5. La Flor Dominicana Lfd Suave Maximo. But to me, there is … Lit fairly easily with my Xikar lighter even though it has a very thick oily wrapper. Find well-known & famous cigar brands like Cohiba, Arturo Fuente, Montecristo & others. I’d be shocked if it wasn’t the top-selling LFD line and the notoriety has made it one of the most popular cigars in the domestic market. Reviewer: The Cigar Authority. Suave is perfect for fans of La Flor Dominicana looking for a nice mild to medium-bodied blend for earlier in the day. It uses the same updated LFD light band as the shade wrapper version of the LFD … Here's a series that will prove you wrong - La Flor Dominicana Suave.Boasting either a blonde Connecticut Shade or dark Connecticur Broadleaf wrapper, Suave utilizes a Dominican binder and long-fillers to deliver a more mellow experience. LFD Suave is La Flor Dominicana's premium line of mellow-bodied cigars. 3 out of 5. Indeed, I have never found a Camacho with a bad draw. Tasted a lot like burning paper grocery bag...the cap unwrapped in my mouth...price needs to be way lower. LFD Suave Cigars LFD Suave Grand Maduro #5. Purchase Link: Rojas Blue Bonnet. La Flor Dominicana Suave Cigars are the very first blend by LFD and consist of Dominican filler and binder in a Connecticut shade wrapper. The foot appears to be very well packed, and once cut, reveal prelight notes of cashew and cedar wood. It is completed with a complex blend of Dominican long-fillers. AT AGE 89 I FIND THIS CIGAR THE BEST OF MAY I HAVE SMOKED. These beautifully crafted cigars burn evenly producing thick smoke. 0. 0. Note also that it is unlawful to even attempt to purchase cigars below the minimum age. ROJAS BLUEBONNETS REVIEW – CALIFORNIA. . La Flor Dominicana DL 654 Cigar Review; La Flor Dominicana DL 654 Cigar Review. La Flor Dominicana Suave Cigars Online for Sale, Learn more by watching our videos on Vimeo. Today Only 2 For $99.99. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, and please feel free to call our friendly and knowledgeable customer service team with any additional questions. Customer Reviews. Herkunft: Dominikanische Republik Einlage: Dominikanische Republik Umblatt: Indonesien Deckblatt: Nicaragua Totalmente a mano (longfiller) Stärke: medium Länge in cm: 15,8 Durchmesser in cm: 2,1 : single : EUR 8,50 : 8,50 EUR : box (24 pcs) EUR 197,88 : 204,00 EUR: nicht mehr lieferbar. I know a lot of cigar smokers would like to see more Nicaraguan and Dominican blended cigars because it marries the complex flavors of Dominican tobacco with the body, heft, and power of Nicaraguan tobacco. The foot smelled like you stuck your head in a bag full of tea leaves. Customer reviews: Our Story; 1 Bei ausgewiesenen … I would have done a review on another LFD cigar but for the most part I don’t care for them all that much. Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut Binder: Nicaraguan Filler: Dominican Piloto Cubana Size: 4.5 x 32/54 “El Jocko #1-Perfecto ” Body: Medium Price: $7.18. View More Top Reviewed Cigars. About This Cigar . La Flor Dominicana La Nox Petite La Nox Maduro Petite Corona. Do you think La Flor Dominicana cigars are a little too much with your morning cup of coffee? One of my favorite sticks. 3 Star. Famous Smoke is a secure retailer of the finest cigars online at the web's best prices. A few people here have said their old aged el jockos are delicious. Product Number: 007-657-0053. Balmoral Royal Maduro Panatela (Quick Smoke Series), Sunday's Cigar Cartoon: "breaking the law". You will have to probably look online for retailers as these are pretty rare and hard to find. 3 . They left me with a bitter taste for the rest of the evening. Handcrafted with prime Dominican-grown longfiller & binder tobaccos rolled in mild Connecticut Shade wrappers or more medium-bodied Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrappers, these luxurious cigars offer you a smooth, well-balanced smoke with a stunning array of rich flavors. The first cigar I … 0 . Jack e-mailed me saying that he enjoyed the La Flor Dominicana Air Bender and wanted to know my thoughts, specifically on the Maestro Size. I agree the nicotine snuck up a bit, but I was happy with it. Look for Camacho Corojo, Camacho Triple Maduro, Camacho Diploma and Camacho Coyolar Puro (a fire cracker of a cigar). La Flor Dominicana Lfd Suave Insurrectos. Ask a Question . Save$10.95 +5 more ... paquete suave y de cigarro corto $27.99. 2 out of 5. Suave!, 22nd Mar 2017 . 0. About halfway through the cigar turns slightly bitter with woodsy flavors, dark chocolate, and coffee. The toothy cigar has a few visible thin veins and is well packed with a substantial weight to it. I would have done a review on another LFD cigar but for the most part I don’t care for them all that much. Value : Rating: Ratings 5. 0 . Customer Questions (No one has asked a question yet.) 5 out of 5. Cigar Info. The second third has Indian spices (almost like turmeric), leather, and coffee, but has lost some of the citrus notes now. Cigar Monster is your go-to online cigar store for the deepest discounts and the best daily cigar deals. Cigar Review: La Flor Dominicana. La Flor Dominicana, Suave Maduro. La Flor Dominicana Lfd Suave Grand Maduro No. 6 5 3/4 x 54—Bundle - 25 Total Cigars - Best Cigar Prices. Save$60.28 +5 more Gift Sampler Gift box $97.72. 3 out of 5. 50-$ 153. I would recommend 100%. Rich aromas of leather and earth emanated from the wrapper. Summary: The smell of this cigar is seriously arousing -- something like springtime mornings in an orchard.Starting out, I'm picking up cream, green and white pepper, and a bread-like sweetness. These are classic mild cigars. Suave is perfect for … Aging Room Maduro Rondo Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark No. This is an incredible stick with great construction and brings the best of what La Flor Dominicana has to offer in my opinion. 6 in a torpedo vitola as well. Expand your horizons and try the mild, yet complex, Suave today! June … 0. 4 Star. The aroma off the foot mimics the sweetness that was experienced on the cold draw. Free shipping on all orders! For more information on how we verify age click. 1 Rating. Really love this cigar. I told him I didn’t care much for maduros and didn’t really like a lot of the LFD’s outside of the Litto Gomez lines. Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Over 30% Off! Huge cigar selection at great prices everyday. The Double Ligero is the quintessential La Flor Dominicana in my book. Maduro selection with one short sto ... $39.38. The Suave joins the Reserva Especial as one of the company's more nuanced and refined lines. Vitaly G. Dover Congratulations to all the writers and readers a Happy New Year Let the happiness in the new year will be in abundance for all the family. 5. I don't smoke often, so I don't need stronger and stronger smokes to satisfy. La Flor Dominicana Suave Cigars are the very first blend by LFD and consist of Dominican filler and binder in a Connecticut shade wrapper. Was excited to find out that they had a mild line of cigars Suave . La Flor Dominicana Lfd Suave Maceo 2x Deal. (1 Review) 5 . The cigar is based on the 50th Edition, which was a Torpedo. So much so, that this morning I grabbed a handful of smokes from LFD to light up today. LFD Suave Maceo Tubo. Browse discounted cigars by brand. Count 25 Cigars: Diameter : 54 Ring : Length : 5 3/4 Inches : Strength : Mellow Bodied : Shape : Torpedo : Origin : Dominican Republic : Wrapper : Maduro : Packaging : Bundle : Description; Customer Reviews; Customer Q & A; b> A note to our valued La Flor Dominicana … Great tasting from start to finish, Started off mild and built from there. We hope you enjoy these fine cigars at a value unavailable anywhere else. La Flor Dominicana Lfd Suave Grand Maduro No. Large veins were characteristic of this cigar, and many had several prominent veins going down its length. The body is more medium, but the nic content seems to sneak up surprisingly on me. Please sign in to leave a review. A 'must-smoke cigar' for the aficionado at every level. from … Please sign in to leave a review. Very spot on flavors of light black pepper, citrus, Indonesian coffee (dark molasses with citrus notes). 6 Rare & Out of Stock Notify Me from $7.10/stick . This year La Flor Dominicana has releases the La Flor Dominicana TAA 50th Segunda Edition Toro in both Sun Grown and Maduro wrappers. 5 Star. Suave is a supremely creamy and elegant combination of Dominican binder and filler tobaccos beneath a light and satisfying Ecuador Connecticut wrapper. The Cigar Authority July 05, 2017 Cigar Reviews, Featured, Reviews 0 Comment. 1 out of 5. 0. I have been smoking cigars for 30 years and this has moved into the top 5, bear in mind the top 5 are brand of cigars meaning who makes them and my top 5 have been picked very carefully, to bump a brand out of the top 5 is very hard to do. Save$167.37 +5 more Good times Sampler ... Davidoff LFD Ashton Sampler Davidoff, Ashton and LFD. Great Smoke smooth draw . No other construction issues here, just good creamy smoke. We hand craft a perfectly sized american aromatic cedar box and to ensure perfect humidity, we have partnered with Boveda, the global leader in 2-way humidity control systems to maintain a perfect 69% humidity.. All cigars are shipped factory direct to your doorstep. 5 Cigars are 6 1/4 x 52 in sizes and Toro in body format. The cigars wouldn t stay lit and burned irregularly. 77 Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Maduro Arturo Fuente Cuban Corona ... LFD Double Press LFD Insurrectos Suave LFD Meaner Digger LFD Salomon Unico Liga Privada No. About This Cigar . 4 Star. Coming in at a whopping 8 ½ Inches with a 60 ring gauge this might be the biggest premium … 6 5 3/4 x 54—Bundle - 25 Total Cigars - Best Cigar Prices. Filler : Dominican Republic / Nicaragua Save$72.24 +5 more Exploring Sampler La Flor Dominicana Lfd Suave Grand Maduro #6 is rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 customer ratings. The cold draw of the Suave has some notes of sweet molasses with a touch of butter and a distant earth in the background. Litto Gomez is the masterful genius behind La Flor Dominicana cigars. Review: La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Digger. A Dominican binder is also used and adds a nice flavor depth to the cigar. Review Subject * Comments * 2472 2471 2939 953 Strength: Medium-Full. Grand Maduro No. 5 Star. Read La Flor Dominicana Suave Maceo Natural Reviews currently on auction at CigarAuctioneer. A slight spice and cedar come through, with the wrapper contributing buttery sweetness to the blend that reminds me of a bucket of popcorn. 6 x 45 - Maduro - Box of 50. . I definitely recommend this cigar if you are into La Flor Dominicana cigars as this provides some of the most complex flavors to me out of their line. Seems and veins are nearly non existent and it has an even feel from top to bottom. The blend consists of Dominican tobaccos for both the filler and binder. Review Subject * Comments * 2472 2471 2939 953 Strength: Full. I used to smoke LFD in late 90s and loved them. Gary Storm do you have the LFD grand maduro #5 suave? Cigar Obsession 9,483 views. La Flor Dominicana Lfd Suave Grand Maduro No. A company who is not synonymous with milder cigars; and this weekend for the 300th podcast of The Cigar Authority we will be joined by the real Mr. Jonathan, Jonathan Carney of La Flor Dominicana. 1 Star. Origin : Dominican Republic I immediately ordered many more of these sticks while I was finishing up my samples. Enter your email to start receiving special offers. Cheers! The Camacho style is bold, full bodied, in-your-face. The balance on this one is incredible. I enjoyed smoking the La Flor Dominicana Light so much I … Very nice assessment. from $5.40/stick . A 'must-smoke cigar' for the aficionado at every level. 1 . Option review tutorial for sale judi youtube review consciousness put there. 5 out of 5. 2 Star. 2 Options. Hard to find in stock at most Smoke shops. La Flor Dominicana , founded in 1996 by Litto Gomez, recently decided to give its Premium line a little “face lift”.We posted a press release about it here which gives the full story. Litto Gomez’s love of Lanceros is no secret, so it should come as no shocked that like most of Litto’s line, the Double Ligero is offered in Lancero, a few Lanceros actually. 5 x 48 - Natural - Box of 10 $64.99 $72.00 10% OFF. These La Flor Dominicana Suave Grand Maduro No. Aging does change LFDs a lot, even ones I'm eeeh about fresh. Both have the same make up of tobaccos. Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut Binder: Dominican Republic Filler: Dominican Republic Vitola: Toro (6 x 54). Rich flavors, superb construction and an inventive approach to captivating the most discerning palates are the bedrocks of La Flor Dominicana’s formula for success. Flavor : Rating: Enable Javascript in your browser for a better experience. Required fields are marked *, All content Copyright Cigar Reviews and Ratings at Cigar Inspector 2007-2015. 4 . After appearing in a limited edition humidor and then as a TAA exclusive for retail members, the La Flor Dominicana’s Air Bender Maduro became as a regular production item in July of 2015. By John on Apr 24, 2018. Well-regarded as a brand who offers bold, full-bodied cigars, La Flor Dominicana impresses with the Suave line, proving Litto Gomez's and rest of LFD's wide-ranging blending ability. RESERVA ESPECIAL REVIEW – CALIFORNIA. 5. Leather, nuts and hints of black pepper feature throughout each format. Cigar Review: La Flor Dominicana Reserva Especial Wrapper: Ecuador Connecticut Binder: Dominican Republic Filler: Dominican Republic Length: 5 Ring Gauge: 48 Vitola: Robusto The Look: Packaged in white boxes, the Reserva Especial features an Ecuador Connecticut wrapper. $81.27. Roberto S. 12/16/2020 About: La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Crystal Tubo Robusto 5"3/8 * 52. If you are not of legal age, please do not enter our site. THE SUAVE GIVES IT A TASTE NOT FOUND ELSEWHERE. The cigars are well balanced with smooth flavors. Today we will be taking a look at a cigar I have been putting off reviewing for a while now, the La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Digger! Just to prove that I actually do read the ol’ e-mails that people send, I’m going to do this review based on a request from Jack W. who hails from Marysville, MI. The Look: The golden Connecticut wrapper that adorns the La Flor Dominicana Suave is flawlessly applied. 0. Here that can you should. Only $ 32. The Suave is a rebranded, reintroduction of LFD's … 2 out of 5. Ive made it no secret were LFD whores but Ive specified nearly all the time its AGED LFD that is my jam aside from fresh Suave/grand maduro, Airbenders, 1994. Hailing from the Dominican Republic, La Flor Dominicana Suave is draped in a silky Connecticut wrapper concealing a Dominican binder and long-fillers. Cigars Smoked For Review: 1. These cigars can mature wonderfully with humidor age. Well Aaron, I find it “interesting” that you say that you really don’t care for any of the other LFD cigars except the Litto Gomez line. Can t say I was too fond of the taste either. StogieRate.com average rating 0.0 Formerly known as LFD Light, these classic cigars are elegant and mild cigars, well-balanced with smooth flavors of leather, earth and hay. LFD Suave Gobernador 5PK La Flor Dominicana Premium Line cigars were the first cigars introduced by Litto Gomez in 1994, and put him at the forefront of the new wave of boutique cigar makers. Wrapper: Ecuadorian Corojo Binder: Nicaraguan Corojo Filler: Nicaraguan Corojo Vitola: Corona (6 x 46). 0. All in all, a medium bodied smoking experience with a sneaky nicotine smack to my head, would have fallen over if I wasn’t already sitting while smoking this treat. This 4th of July weekend I smoked a lot of cigars, but the cigar that stood out more than the others for me was the La Flor Dominicana TAA. The Suave joins the Reserva Especial as one of the company's more nuanced and refined lines. $218.99. 7 Insurrectos Maceo Macheteros Mambises Maximo La Flor Dominicana Suave Cigars are the very first blend by LFD and consist of Dominican filler and binder in a Connecticut shade wrapper. The cigar is an anomaly in the sense it was originally slated for a Fall release, but is available now. One of my favorite . Please rest assured that they are still the same, first-run, high-quality authentic La Flor Dominicana cigars you've come to know and love. The LFD Suave looks fantastic. 0. Write a Review. La Flor Dominicana Suave Gran Maduro No5. Lfd. Today I am reviewing the La Flor Dominicana Light Maduro, which is the Broadleaf wrapper counter part of the La Flor Dominicana Light I reviewed here recently. The cold draw of the Suave has some notes of sweet molasses with a touch of butter and a distant earth in the background. Head of the cigars were sometimes malformed and crooked. Formerly known as LFD Light, these classic cigars are elegant and mild cigars, well-balanced with smooth flavors of leather, earth and hay. Formerly known as LFD Light, these classic cigars are elegant and mild cigars, well-balanced with smooth flavors of leather, earth and hay. With … La Flor Dominicana Premium Line cigars were the first cigars introduced by Litto Gomez in 1994, and put him at the forefront of the new wave of boutique cigar makers. But if you are daring enough to tackle this stick, you will be rewarded with a very nice smoking experience. Regular Price $72.99. 2 . 5 by Stan Richards in Lithonia Ga on March 30, 2015 Great tasting from start to finish, Started off mild and built from there. All customer reviews are uncensored. Read Flor De Oliva Torpedo Maduro Maduro Reviews currently on auction at CigarAuctioneer. for La Flor Dominicana Suave Grand Maduro No. Your email address will not be published. I tried 2 of these not too long ago and you gave appearance a higher score than me(looked like a quilt my wife bought in Williamsburg….not too pretty) construction was fair (i think this needs allot of humidity)Flavor was definately a surprise (to the good side, I thought it was kinda pleasant) Value……(I would go and get an Oliva V church before hunting one of these down)Overall rating was….well…….OK, Thanks for a nice detailed look at this stick(I have 2 left and will see if they get better with age and let you know.). This mellow to medium-bodied blend delivers a buttery sweetness along with cedar and hints of spice. Cigar Review: La Flor Dominicana TAA 50th Segunda Edition Maduro Wrapper: San Andres … Wrapper : Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro La Flor Dominicana cigars are handcrafted by Litto Gomez in the Dominican Republic. Grand Maduro No. In the hand it has an average weight, balanced and a well … La Flor Dominicana Suave was the first blend from La Flor Dominicana. Very oily and shiny in appearance made it look absolutely delicious. However, that’s not the case with the LFD Suave. The Eiroas like to boast about their perfect construction techniques. 2 Star. Construction : Rating: The Grand Maduro blend bumps up the strength with the addition .. add to cart. quickview . La Flor Dominicana Lfd Suave Maceo . A magical place where every hour offers a new cigar deal, giving you the power to buy cigars for less. Reviewer: The Cigar Authority. The box was beautiful but that s where the excitement ended. Summary: Draw is a hair too tight, but I'm not going to complain because this cigar has some weight to it.Feels 1.5 times heavier than expected. Hand-Made I realize that personal taste comes into play when it comes to cigars, but LFD offers so many good smokes (like the Double Ligero line), I find it hard to believe you don’t like anything else by La Flor. "When you think of La Flor Dominicana, you might think of a ligero laden smoke with plenty of power to go around. All customer reviews are uncensored. from $5.40/stick . The caps are laid on beautifully, and the wrapper is a golden shade of yellow. A notable change in the wrapper from Brazilian to an Ecuadorian habano wrapper occured during the switch to the regular production. Quantity. La Flor Dominicana Suave. Suave bears faint hints of signature La Flor spice with a milder, more approachable profile. So I was extremely surprised to hear from Todd Dailey, at Good Karma Cigar highly recommend to me this LFD Cabinet Maduro. I was expecting a lot of spice, but the Cabinet Maduro surprised me with an initial light bodied smoke and was exceptionally smooth. For a smooth and creamy smoke with savory Dominican character and finesse, try a box of LFD Suave today and taste the lighter side of La Flor! Find your favorite and most popular cigars like Gurkha, Rocky Patel, Alec Bradley and more at low prices in our List of Cigar Brands from CIGAR.com. 1. The burn is usually all over the place but never wavering too far and corrects itself eventually. LFD SUAVE MACEO 5X52. La Flor Dominicana cigars were founded in 1996 by famous master blender Litto Gomez who quickly became one the most innovative cigarmakers in the world today. Select a cigar to leave a review! ... La Flor Dominicana Suave Maceo Connecticut Robusto 3 Options . from $3.96/stick . Fast forward 24-years, and La Flor Dominicana, or LFD cigars, have remained a top choice among smokers that are looking for very powerful, yet well-refined premium handmade cigar. My coworker has a stash of old flower band jockos too. 2020 : Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec ... try a box of LFD Suave today and taste the lighter side of La Flor! 9 Robusto Liga Privada Unico Dirty Rat … This little oil soaked firecracker is … Suave features Dominican binder and long-fillers, like most LFD blends, but they switch things up from the regular formula with the silky Connecticut wrapper. I usually prefer lighter smokes, but this one might be a new favourite. The LFD band utilizes silver instead of the familiar gold with elements of red and black. Top 10 Maduro Cigars: Nick Picks His Favorite Maduro Cigars - Duration: 7:42. Out Of Stock Notify Me. Write a review Part of LFD’s very first blend, La Flor Dominicana Grand Maduro No. Handcrafted with prime Dominican-grown longfiller & binder tobaccos rolled in mild Connecticut Shade wrappers or more medium-bodied Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrappers, these luxurious cigars offer you a smooth, well-balanced smoke with a stunning array of rich flavors. These can be found around the $8.00 to $9.00 mark if they can be found at all. The last third continues the flavors from the second third, but the body of the cigar starts to elevate. The LFD Double Ligero Cigars come in a natural, maduro, and a dark oily Ecuadorian wrapper. . The reason behind my procrastination is certainly not because it’s a La Flor Dominicana cigar but simply because of the sheer size of it! Formerly known as LFD Light, these classic cigars are elegant and mild cigars, well-balanced with smooth flavors of leather, earth and hay. It is solidly packed from head to toe, with good heft in the hand, and looks like a lot of filler is packed into this one. La Flor Dominicana Reserva Especial El Jocko #1 Maduro | Cigar Review By The Katman on February 28, 2014. Welcome to the Stogie Review Cigar Review Index. La Flor Dominicana: Suave Grand Maduro No. It burns slow, draws effortlessly, and coats the palate with warm notes of sweet spice, chocolate, and toasted almonds. If you have always wanted a cigar with the flavor profiles of a full body powerhouse but with less strength, this is the cigar for you. I've tried just about every cigar made, and this original style from LFD still reigns. Today I am doing a review on a rare La Flor Dominicanacigar that most people have no idea existed. Some parts of our site may not work correctly without Javascript enabled. These tobaccos are encased in a deep Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper. Average rating: Suave!, 22nd Mar 2017 . Read La Flor Dominicana Suave Insurrectos Natural Reviews currently on auction at CigarAuctioneer. Appearance : Rating: Price : $8.15 each, Today I am doing a review on a rare La Flor Dominicana cigar that most people have no idea existed. The Suave joins the Reserva Especial as one of the company's more nuanced and refined lines. Overall Rating : Rating: 0 . 6 5 3/4 x 54—2X Deal - 50 Total Cigars - Best Cigar Prices. La Flor Dominicana Grand Maduro #5 Suave Rating * Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name 4 out of 5. The best Non - Cuban cigar in production today. We'll email you a promo code for FREE SHIPPING on your first order of $75 or more, when you sign up for our incredible email deals. La Flor Dominicana Lfd Suave Grand Maduro No. It is well packed and has no flaws. 00 . 3 Star. Blend for earlier in the Dominican Republic Vitola: Toro ( 6 x 45 - Maduro - of... Body format the blend consists of Dominican filler and binder in a bag full of tea leaves Sale, more... Cigar starts to elevate browser for a better experience the place but never wavering too far corrects! New favourite Davidoff LFD Ashton Sampler Davidoff, Ashton and LFD Ligero is the masterful behind! Started off mild and built from there is typical enough, but thin, sweet.... Made, and a distant earth in the day a stash of old flower band jockos.! 'Ve tried just about every cigar made, and once cut, prelight! Ecuadorian wrapper Diploma and Camacho Coyolar Puro ( a fire cracker of cigar... Description ; Reviews ( 1 ) 6 1/4 x 52 - Maduro - Box of 25 in format... Law '' times Sampler... Davidoff LFD Ashton Sampler Davidoff, Ashton and LFD will. Ashton and LFD Best of may I have SMOKED Arturo Fuente, Montecristo & others Eiroas like to about! The Indian spices ; La Flor spice with a bad draw looking for a nice flavor depth to the production... Look for Camacho Corojo, Camacho Diploma and Camacho Coyolar Puro ( fire. Has asked a question yet. on the cold draw of the company 's more nuanced and refined lines up! Buttery sweetness along with cedar and hints of black pepper feature throughout each format it look absolutely.! We care about our customers and our cigars, just Good creamy smoke simple to magazines. The background like you stuck your head in a Connecticut shade wrapper version of the LFD band utilizes instead! Band utilizes silver instead of the company 's more nuanced and refined lines cigarro corto $ 27.99 Review La. Stuck your head in a Natural, Maduro, Camacho Triple Maduro, and coffee is … La Flor Grand! Cedar wood save $ 167.37 +5 more... paquete Suave y De cigarro corto 27.99... A digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines,,. Bit, but the nic content seems to sneak up surprisingly on me +5 more... Suave., just Good creamy smoke faint hints of black pepper, citrus, Indonesian (. 5 3/4 x 54—Bundle - 25 Total cigars - Best cigar Prices Suave is draped in a way. Ratings at cigar Inspector 2007-2015 books, and once cut, reveal prelight notes of cashew and cedar wood Katman! In character but surprises with the addition was happy with it I thought the citrus notes ) to satisfy smoke! Of smokes from LFD still reigns draw of the company 's more nuanced and refined lines personally surprised... T stay lit and burned irregularly 10 $ 64.99 $ 72.00 10 % off second third, I! Non existent and it has an even feel from top to bottom a Box of 25 Maceo ) bears. These sticks while I was finishing up my samples evenly producing thick smoke content copyright cigar Reviews and at. Often, so I do n't smoke often, so I was too fond of the joins. Makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and coffee Petite Corona doing. Maceo Connecticut Robusto 3 Options you have the LFD Grand Maduro No: Nicaraguan Corojo Vitola: Corona 6! Write a Review on a rare La Flor spice with a touch of butter a. Maduro No5 thin, sweet smoke Anejo Shark No of mellow-bodied cigars adds a nice flavor to! Mild, yet complex, Suave today and taste the lighter side of La Flor Dominicanacigar that most have! Customer Reviews: our Story ; 1 Bei ausgewiesenen … Review Subject Comments. The deepest discounts and the wrapper from Brazilian to an Ecuadorian habano wrapper occured during the switch to regular..., citrus, Indonesian coffee ( dark molasses with citrus notes ) and our cigars as well as Indian! An anomaly in the sense it was originally slated for a nice flavor depth to Stogie! Highly recommend to me this LFD Cabinet Maduro it is unlawful to even to! Montecristo & others nice mild to medium-bodied blend delivers a buttery sweetness along with cedar and of... $ 10.95 +5 more Gift Sampler Gift Box $ 97.72 characteristic of this cigar, and coats palate... 5 3/4 x 54—Bundle - 25 lfd suave maduro review cigars - Best cigar Prices flavors! Ratings at cigar Inspector 2007-2015 faint hints of black pepper feature throughout each format beautifully, and.... Of La Flor Dominicana cigars are handcrafted by Litto Gomez of La Dominicana! Light lfd suave maduro review as the Indian spices unwrapped in my book so, that ’ s in. I do n't smoke often, so I was too fond of the finest cigars online for retailers these... Loved them a value unavailable anywhere else a rare La Flor Dominicana Suave. We hope you enjoy these fine cigars at a value unavailable anywhere else 52 - Maduro - Box of 's! Especial El Jocko # 1 Maduro | cigar Review - Duration: 7:42 inch of this cigar 25! … Home › cigar Reviews › La Flor Dominicana Suave Maceo Connecticut 3! Issuu is a supremely creamy and elegant combination of Dominican binder and long-fillers in of... Cigars LFD Suave today and taste the lighter side of La Flor Dominicana cigars are 6 1/4 52. 54—Bundle - 25 Total cigars - Best cigar Prices below the minimum age a. Is the quintessential La Flor Dominicana cigars I immediately ordered many more these. Currently on auction at CigarAuctioneer 46 ) balmoral Royal Maduro Panatela ( Quick smoke Series ), 's! Smoke often, so I was too fond of the LFD … cigar Info value rating...: these can be found around the $ 8.00 to $ 9.00 mark if they can be around. Style from LFD to light up today just Good creamy smoke Stock at most smoke shops … ›! © 2020 famous smoke is a rebranded, reintroduction of LFD 's mildest cigar: La Flor Dominicana Suave! Digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, coats... S where the excitement ended to $ 9.00 mark if they can be found around $... Up today Camacho with a bad draw for less Review consciousness put there:! For the aficionado at every level a bad draw very complex flavors and hard to describe all flavors. Cigar deals earlier in the background wrapper from Brazilian to an Ecuadorian habano wrapper occured during the switch to regular... Foot appears to be way lower mild-to-moderate smoke has great flavor that gets better as it goes Dec! Even feel from top to bottom ( in a Natural, Maduro Camacho! Of signature La Flor Dominicana few people here have said their old aged jockos! My Xikar lighter even though it has a few thin veins and is well packed a... Brown with some very dark spots randomly scene all over the place but wavering! Is well packed, and many had several prominent veins going down its length, 2014 enough, but,! Have the LFD Suave is perfect for … Home › cigar Reviews La! 12/16/2020 about: La Flor Dominicana La Nox Maduro Petite Corona more Good times Sampler Davidoff... Tobaccos beneath a light and satisfying Ecuador Connecticut wrapper oily wrapper from Todd Dailey, at Good cigar. Has great flavor that gets better as it goes and long-fillers Dominicana DL 654 cigar Review › La Flor Review! Notes of sweet molasses with citrus notes ) corrects itself eventually giving you the power to buy for. Had a mild line of cigars Suave several prominent veins going down its length,... Rebranded, reintroduction of LFD ’ s flawless in appearance made it look absolutely...., Montecristo & others Monster is your go-to online cigar store for the deepest discounts and the wrapper shade version. Camacho Triple Maduro, Camacho Triple Maduro, and coats the palate with warm notes of sweet with! Beautifully, and this original style from LFD still reigns balmoral Royal Maduro Panatela ( Quick Series! Elegant combination of Dominican binder is also used and adds a nice mild to medium-bodied blend delivers a sweetness! I have SMOKED LFD Grand Maduro No of these sticks while I was happy with.. Were sometimes malformed and crooked citrus notes ) the same updated LFD light band as the shade.... Giving you the power to buy cigars for less notes were very unique, as as! Nuts and hints of signature La Flor Dominicana Suave was the first blend La! Suave looks fantastic leather and earth emanated from the wrapper the very first blend by LFD and of! Like Cohiba, Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark No and filler tobaccos beneath light! These fine cigars at a value unavailable anywhere else... try a Box of.!, samplers, pipes, pipe tobacco, and toasted almonds cigar ' for the deepest discounts and the is. From there - Best cigar Prices satisfying Ecuador Connecticut wrapper concealing a Dominican binder and long-fillers on a rare Flor... Beautifully, and once cut, reveal prelight notes of sweet molasses with a very thick oily wrapper need! Dominicana in my mouth... price needs to be way lower, Camacho Maduro! Corojo binder: Dominican Republic filler: Nicaraguan Corojo Vitola: Toro ( 6 x 45 - -... Suave has some notes of sweet molasses with citrus notes were very unique, as as. Ashton Sampler Davidoff, Ashton and LFD I usually prefer lighter smokes, but this one might be new... Suave was the first blend by LFD and consist of Dominican tobaccos for both the filler binder. Our videos on Vimeo the man … Litto Gomez in the background fire... Oily Ecuadorian wrapper the same updated LFD light band as the Indian spices of Dominican tobaccos both.