Cleanse your face again with antibacterial soap before applying the lemon juice. Leave it for about 20 minutes. In 2002, the Journal of Dermatology published a small study that looked into the use of onion juice for alopecia areata (an autoimmune disease that presents with patchy hair loss).. Onion-socks Health Benefits: Kills toxins and chemicals. Q. Hi Everyone, Please like and comment below. Method #2 – Onion Juice + Castor Oil Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid which is thought to help in fighting inflammation. There are so many onion recipes for skin. Onion juice helps facilitate the formation of keratin that helps in hair growth. Due to heavy pollution, dandruff is the common problem for all. Hai after applying onion juice with Castro oil and normal coconut oil for the first time there was no itching on my scalp but for second time I was same onion juice and Castro oil but did not use coconut oil I found itching on my scale, I use this overnight and will wash with shampoo in morning. But it does more than just boost hair growth and reduce hair fall. #3 Treat Blackheads. Onion juice. Follow the steps above in getting as much onion juice from the grated pulp; Mix the onion juice with the raw honey. The combination of ginger and onion juice helps minimize hair loss, enhances blood circulation to the scalp, and improves the quality of hair. As long as you don’t mind the smell and don’t have sensitive skin. READ MORE.. OVERNIGHT POTATO TONER FOR BRIGHT AND CLEAR SKIN Raw potato works well in lightening pigmentation in the skin. I’m going to be sharing extra ingredients to add to your onion juice that really boost circulation and help to kickstart hair growth, And most importantly, I’m going to be showing you all the good stuff Onion’s potential as a potent home remedy for hair loss has also been studied scientifically. However, if your skin burns, stings, darkens, turns red or develops rashes after applying lemon directly on skin then wash it immediately. 4) Onion juice to stimulate hair growth. It also adds a lovely bounce to your hair and adds shine. An easier way to use onion juice for hair is to mix it with the hair oil. Grate an onion with a hand grater. Yes, the whole process is a little difficult coz it stings the eyes badly and onion does stink badly too So, mix onion juice with hair oil. Onion juice has a range of sulfur-containing compounds that can fade dark patches or discoloration on the skin. Additionally, you can use it to remove black spots naturally. Onion juice that drips into the eyes can lead to burning and redness. Therefore, mixing onion juice and castor oil is a good idea if you want to tackle multiple pressure points at once. Here’s how to remove black spots naturally on face using onion juice. Leave it to soak for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Onion Juice Recipe For Skin And Hair. Apply the lemon juice again. Put them in a piece of cheesecloth and squeeze it to extract the juice. Chop it into small cubes. If the pungent smell or taste of onion too much for you, adding salt or lemon juice may help. This onion juice for hair growth pack should be used once a week. You can keep lemon on the face for 15 to 30 minutes if it does NOT cause any side effects. Kill germs and pathogens. Leave it on overnight. Tip. Collect its extract (pass it through a sieve if you still have onion pieces left) and simply sip on it. For topical application of onion juice on your scalp, take two-three large onions and extract its juice using a blender. Red onion juice is highly acidic and can be used to bleach the black pimple marks overnight. A 2002 abstract from Journal of Dermatology indicates that onion juice is indeed a potent remedy for hair regrowth, and breaks down the science of how onion juice can help with hair growth. The onion juice can form a protective layer on the scalp and retain the moisture of the scalp. Then, soak a cotton ball in the juice and apply it to your acne. It also lightens the scars and acne spots. Even water will work, but if you want to get benefited from onion juice, then mix onion juice with vinegar and apply it over prewashed face. Benefits of Amla Juice for Skin and Hair. The answer is absolute yes. Peel the onion and wash it thoroughly. Dip a cotton swab in an onion juice and apply it on your eyebrows. Coconut oil is rich in lauric acid, which is a natural anti-dandruff agent. 6. 13. Let it sit for about 15 – 45 minutes. Do you know the funniest thing? Lemon And Onion Pack. In this case, you will need to mix onion juice, nutmeg, milk, and gram flour in a bowl to make a paste. Apply this mixture on your face and let it dry up till 30 minutes on your face. Menstrual cramps. Put onion cubes in a food processor and grind it to make a fine paste. This slice of onion will start working as soon as it is kept there.