This ant bait stake targets ants outdoors before they can come indoors. oz. May 12, 2017 - When it comes to ant control, we’ve got you covered. With Terro Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes, stop the problem at the source. The slow killing poison gives ants time to transport the bait to the colony and the queen, eliminating the ants you see, and the ones you don’t. Ants typically follow dened trails from the nest to food or water. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. One less thing I have to worry about. The slow killing poison gives ants the time to transport the bait back to their colony, eliminating all worker ants and the queen. One less thing I have to worry about. CDN$19.06. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. I would NOT use this or any other ant product directly in my garden but instead, look for a line of ants from where they might be coming from and place the ant stake away from the garden bed (good 2') in that area, then let the ant stake do it's thing, safely away from your vegetables. 4. OVERVIEW. 7 reviews. Terro Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits are simple to use—just open and place. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. TERRO 1-Oz. Walmart sells majority stake in Japanese Seiyu supermarket. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. STORAGE & DISPOSAL Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Replace bait stakes every three months or when bait level is no longer visible through bait window. 2. Reinforced stake ridges for added strength Attracts and kills all common household ants. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Kills ants outside before they get inside, Provides fast-acting elimination of the queen and entire colony, Weatherproof ant bait stakes are designed to withstand the elements, See-through bait monitor allows you to easily track when a replacement is needed, Fits firmly into the ground for stability, Eliminates most common household ant species with ease. I have tried many products before I found these stakes. Recommended Carpenter Ant Baits 1) Advance Carpenter Ant Bait - This protein-based bait is ideal for both outdoor and indoor application, and will hold up well under adverse weather conditions. Insert bait stakes into area to be treated by pushing firmly into the ground with your hand until the bottom of the bait stake contacts the ground. The Terro ant bait Stakes are a new version of their proven ant bait system. 1. CDN$15.63. But do be careful to make sure your pets don't chew on them. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Kills all common household ants. These ant baits are great in theory but they don’t work that great. Add to list . Placing the outdoor stakes close to these trails will improve control. The baits are also weather-proof, so no need to worry about rain, wind, or other interference. TERRO T1812 Outdoor Liquid Ant Killer Bait Stakes - 8 Traps. $6.38 (Lowe's) TERRO Ant Killer II 2-oz Ant Bait Station T312. Pre filled bait stations. But do be careful to make sure your pets don't chew on them. Placing TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes close to these trails will improve control. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. and we have not verified it. Use TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes to protect your home and stop ant invasions outside before they become a problem inside. Our dog ate 4 of them - so they attracted my dog faster than the ants. Monitor regularly for activity, but do not interfere with the ants or bait stakes. Our dog ate 4 of them - so they attracted my dog faster than the ants. Terro 6pk Ant Killer Indoor Liquid Ant Baits. Specifications . Call Us at 1-800-800-1819 if we can be of assistance. 3. They go outside, and I know they work. These were hard to open and if they tip all the liquid comes out. These work great! Product Title TERRO Liquid Ant Baits, 6 Pack. 47 $7.99 $7.99. The stakes target ants outdoors before they can make their way inside. TERRO® Ant Killer Dust, 200-g (7) 2.1 out of 5 stars. Simply place the stakes in outdoor areas where you see traces of ants. The stakes target ants outdoors before they make their way into your home. This item TERRO T300 Liquid Ant Bait Ant Killer, 6 Bait Stations #1 Best Seller Terro 1806 Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits, 1.0 fl. It's that simple. Ants. Get Pricing and Availability. Prefer the non liquid baits that are not so eye catching to pets and can be tipped over without losing product. TERRO Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes TERRO Ant Killer Dust TERRO Ant Killer Spray Product Type Bait Bait Bait Dust Contact Killer Model # T200-12 T1806 T1812 T600 T401 Compare with similar items . While the active ingredient in TERRO Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes will ultimately kill the worker ant, it works slowly to allow worker ants to consume the product and survive long enough to carry the liquid back to the nest and deliver a dose to the rest of the colony. 7. Whenever ants start appearing in the spring, I put these around my house and the ants are no longer a problem. After a week, the lawn is recovering and we have only had a couple in the house. USING TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes: Since invading ants usually have outdoor nesting sites, it often helps to put the product outside, close to where ants are found entering the structure. But if you live in an apartment, I'm sure the Terro indoor treatment would work well also, since the ants will take it back to the nest. $7.47 $ 7. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Simply break the tab open on these TERRO Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes and let the bait work its magic.

, Amdro Ant Killing Ant Bait, For Indoor and Outdoor Use, 8 Stakes, What others said when purchasing this item. These stakes contain liquid bait with borax that will easily attract and get rid of most common household ant species. STORAGE & DISPOSAL Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. What Does it Kill. Shop now! Not sure as there is something designed to knock off ants inside. I put two at each colony, and after a day we started seeing a difference. We aim to show you accurate product information. This is 100% effective and worry-free. Do not use in serving areas while food is exposed. TERRO outdoor liquid ant baits provide fast-acting elimination of the queen and entire colony. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. $285.17 (walmart) T312fd Terro Ant Killer Ii Promo Pack Display W/Free Ant Stakes Included. As with the TERRO baits, Advion gel should be applied near any ant trails and won’t work immediately – ants need time to swarm the gel and take it back to the colony. Or get it by Thu, Dec 31 with faster delivery. TERRO Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes feature eight durable stakes. Natural Armor Rodent Defense. Consumers get six baits for around $9, compared to four baits for almost $7, which make the TERRO baits about a quarter cheaper per bait. Price Price. The bait attracts and kills all common household ants. Quickly and easily kill pesky ants with this Terro T1812 8-pack outdoor liquid ant bait stake! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Instructions: DIRECTIONS FOR USE FOR USE AROUND: Homes. Monitor regularly for activity, but do not interfere with the ants or bait stakes. The bait container housing is ~2 inches high by ~1.7 inches wide, with a ~2.3 inch long spike on the bottom for planting in the ground around where the ants are residing. It's a bait so they take it back to the nest, killing the whole nest. USING TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes: Since invading ants usually have outdoor nesting sites, it often helps to put the product outside, close to where ants are found entering the structure. 6. Do not reuse or rfiell this container. We recommend placing these bait stakes in areas inaccessible to pets. Shop Target for Terro. I hide them outside around the perimeter of my house, making sure my nosy dogs don't find them. Electrode, Comp-4bd14fd7-6a36-46c8-951e-114caab4b5fa, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-50d5f7be-007-176929bfb56353, Generated: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 02:37:44 GMT, Count Per Pack. Call Us at 1-800-800-1819 if we can be of assistance. 00 List Price $59.00 $ 59 . This product is recommended for use around the perimeter of a home. If I thought 2015 was bad for ant volcanoes in my yard, 2016 is worse, perhaps because our winter in Central Wisconsin was milder than usual. This works for the types of ants I have around my house (there are a few ants it doesn't work for, so read the box). It's a bait so they take it back to the nest, killing the whole nest. Add to list . The TERRO product is generally more economical than the Hot Shot baits. To kill the ants you see and the ants you don’t, simply place the pre-filled liquid bait stakes outdoors in areas where ants are observed. $2.70 (Expired) | TERRO 2 Oz Liquid Ant Killer Ll T200 - Amazon Has TERRO 2 Oz Liquid Ant Killer Ll T200 for $2.70 Add-On Item . These stakes contain liquid bait with borax that will easily attract and get rid of most common household ant species. Insert bait stakes into area to be treated by pushing firmly into the ground with your hand until the bottom of the bait stake contacts the ground. The stakes target ants outdoors before they can make their way inside. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. With Terro Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes, stop the problem at the source. TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits & Stakes, 8-pk $12. With Terro Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes, stop the problem at the source. Always place ant stakes at locations inaccessible to children, pets and other non-target animals. DO NOT USE in edible product areas of food handling establishments, restaurants or other areas where food is commercially prepared or processed. So, we turned to TERRO Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits to target the ant colonies outside our Portland, Oregon, home. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Delayed active ingredient allows entire colonies to be eliminated. I prefer using outdoor treatments to indoor, simply because it prevents ants from coming inside in the first place. Complete control may take up to two weeks. Place TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes outdoors close to where ants are found entering your home, or where you see ant nests or their trails. The bait attracts and kills all common household ants. Ants will enter the bait stake through the hole created by removing the bait pack tab. TERRO T1812CAN Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes 4.0 out of 5 stars 169. Use Current Location. Ants typically follow dened trails from the nest to food or water. On hots days they come inside home kitchen for water. Didn't want to use the liquid spray or granules because of the animals' safety. This works for the types of ants I have around my house (there are a few ants it doesn't work for, so read the box). 4.7 out of … HARRIS Termite Treatment and Mold Killer, 16oz Powder, Makes 1 Gallon Liquid Spray for Preventing, Controlling and Killing Termites, Wood Destroying Beetles, Carpenter Ants and More 4.3 out of … In order to get rid of termites, you will need the right treatment method. The stakes target ants outdoors before they can make their way inside. Manufacturers, DO NOT use your foot or a tool to place in ground. These weatherproof ant bait stakes come in a box of eight. TERRO Outdoor baits come with small stakes that let users secure them in the ground where they’ve observed ants, preferably close to where they’re entering a home. 0 Reviews. Granular barrier protection that does not require chemical spreader or broadcaster. Tap to zoom Click or tap to zoom. Kills all common household ants. This product is specically formulated to allow worker ants to consume the product and survive long enough to carry the liquid back to the nest and deliver a dose to the rest of the colony. Buy Terro T1812 8-Pack Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes from Walmart Canada. I prefer the stakes to granules because I have dogs and outdoor cats, and they don't seem to mess with the stakes. ... TERRO 3 lb Ant Killer Plus Multi-Purpose Insect Control, 1 pack. The slow killing poison gives ants the time to transport the bait back to their colony, eliminating all worker ants and the queen. Prefer the non liquid baits that are not so eye catching to pets and can be tipped over without losing product. Deer been chewing on mine or squirrels? Product Image. Keeping bait stake upright, hold firmly with one hand while breaking off bait pack tab. This helps eliminate ants even where you cannot see them. Add to registry Terro T3206 Spider & Insect Trap - Pack of 4. Not sold in stores . So might not be good when dogs are around. Just open the top, grab the handle at the bottom of the bag and start spreading the ant killer granules. Apparently. Item #94578 Model #100. Killing the workers by spraying them doesn't work if the queen is still in production. No … The stakes target ants outdoors before they can make their way inside. TERRO Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits vs. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. It's that simple. I had been able to keep up with spot spraying and Terro Ant Dust, but this year there were hundreds more hills, destroying the turf and creating bare spots. If placed in a vegetable garden, we recommend washing fruits and vegetables prior to consumption. Shop for Terro Liquid Ant Bait at Walmart.com. The Terro outdoor liquid ant bait stakes feature eight durable stakes per box filled with 2 ounces of our highly effective ant bait – enough to control most outdoor ant invasions. The slow killing poison gives ants time to transport the bait to the colony and the queen, eliminating the ants you see, and the ones you don’t. Send me an email when my question is answered. I put two at each colony, and after a day we started seeing a difference. Product Title TERRO Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits - 6 Traps. They are for the outdoors, but after you twist the side tab off, insert the stake perfectly straight up. Terro. 4.4 out of 5 stars 4,049. See more details at. This helps eliminate ants even where you cannot see them. The key to obtaining effective control is to monitor the placements and ensure there is always a fresh supply of TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes. STORAGE: Store in a cool dry place. NEW! Application Method. Results for "terro ant traps" New. These weatherproof ant bait stakes come in a box of eight. 99 (6) View Wishlist Added to Wishlist TERRO® Multi-Surface Liquid Ant Baits, 4-pk $10. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Add to cart. From the beginning, Sam Walton and Wal-Mart focused on buying goods as cheaply as possible, which often meant buying imports. Voices . The slow killing poison gives ants time to transport the bait to the colony and the queen, eliminating the ants you see, and the ones you don’t. Apparently. Unfortunately, you do end up with a certain amount of dead ants in and around the bait station, so the indoor treatment would have more of the "ick" factor than the outdoor. If the stake is not straight, rain could enter and dilute the bait. Manufacturers, This stuff works, period. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. To kill common household ants, simply place the pre-filled, ready-to-use liquid ant bait stations near indoor areas where ants are spotted. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-05e220b1-4a6a-47a5-8eea-b455a0f567be, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-fe408990-007-1769298e30cf25, Generated: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 02:34:21 GMT, Electrode, Comp-52cad983-1149-4d9d-8519-70e20fbec5c7, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-fdcf7dff1782c9315d2d28df4c3dbb4be0b33cdf, CID-e067e13f-007-17692aeb36f37f, Generated: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 02:58:11 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. For a wide assortment of Terro visit Target.com today. I had been able to keep up with spot spraying and Terro Ant Dust, but this year there were hundreds more hills, destroying the turf and creating bare spots. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Ortho Ant B Gone 4.2 ... TERRO Ant Killing Powder provides effective and long-lasting insect control. https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/terro-outdoor-liquid-ant-bait-stakes 1 dollar and 38 cents $1.38. I have used 2 different styles, This one with the spike and the flat clear trays, the squirrels will not leave them alone. Shop for more Pest Control available online at Walmart.ca They come pre-filled so you can set them up right away, straight from the box. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Placing TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes close to these trails will improve control. Complete control may take up to two weeks. They are for the outdoors, but after you twist the side tab off, insert the stake perfectly straight up. DIRECTIONS FOR USE FOR USE AROUND: Homes. TERRO Liquid Ant Baits . Similar eBay Listings. The liquid ant bait stations prevent the bait from drying out and provide the ants with a continuous supply of liquid, day and night. CONTROLLING AND ELIMINATING ANTS: First ants will come in large numbers, but soon disappear. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. 60 strips can be placed in difficult to reach places and also act according to the domino principle. Shop for more Pest Control available online at Walmart.ca In that case, dogs may experience minor side effect in gastric and intestines. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Select Option. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Stop ants outdoors before they make their way inside your home with TERRO Outdoor Ant Bait Stakes! Terro. We aim to show you accurate product information. These pest control supplies are weatherproof and designed to offer protection through all elements. Combat Ant Killing Strips | Relatively Slow-acting. No tools are needed to push the stake in, just your hand. Twisting the tab off opens up a hole on the side. www.terro.com. TERRO Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes attract and kill all common household ants, including Argentine ants, ghost ants, cornfield ants, pavement ants, acrobat ants, white footed ants, little black ants, odorous house ants and other sweet eating ants. No drips, spills or mess. Pre filled bait stations. Do not use in serving areas while food is exposed. Kills all common household ants. View current promotions and reviews of Ant Killer and get free shipping at $35. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. I have tried many products before I found these stakes. General Use Precautions: Do not contaminate feed, food products, or food preparation surfaces, dishes, kitchen utensils, and food containers. The outdoor stakes are designed to withstand weather but if there is a lot of heavy rain water can still get inside of the stakes. Shop Walmart’s selection online anytime, anywhere. Complete control may take up to two weeks. Natural Armor Rodent Defense. No drips, spills or mess. If the stake is not straight, rain could enter and dilute the bait. Already purchased your product? The ants quit coming into my house because they died outside. TERRO . They're easy to install and fit firmly into the ground. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Do not reuse or rfiell this container. Related Videos. Granular barrier protection that does not require chemical spreader or broadcaster. https://www.rona.ca/en/liquid-ant-bait-stakes-borax-8-pack-13095142 TERRO ® Liquid Ant Killer ant baits are the best home pest control option when looking for a solution to an ant invasion. This product is recommended for use around the perimeter of a home. Pamela Jane I voted Trump in 2016 – but I won’t do it again because of my daughter. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Place one stake every 15 - 20 feet of area, depending on severity of infestation. Place bait in areas inaccessible to children and pets. News. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Get Pricing and Availability. Do not store where children or animals may gain access. We have multiple colonies of carpenter ant around our house, and they were constantly getting inside. The only problem I have is the squirrels keep digging them out of the ground. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Kills the ants you see and the ones you don't, Targets ants outdoors before they can come indoors, ready to use - insert stakes, break tab, kill the colony, See-through bait monitor lets you know when it's time to replace, Reinforced ridges keep the stake firmly in the ground, Tiered stairs provide ants with easy access to bait. Product #059-8897-0. With Terro Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes, stop the problem at the source. TERRO Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits T1806CAN 4.2 out of 5 stars 314. They're easy to install and fit firmly into the ground. TERRO Liquid Ant Killer uses borax to kill the ants you see, as well as the ants you don't see. Also deer like to carry these off to chew on so they might bring deer TO your garden! 99 (29) View Wishlist Added to Wishlist TERRO® Ant Killer Dust, 200-g $9. Killing the workers by spraying them doesn't work if the queen is still in production. CONTROLLING AND ELIMINATING ANTS: First ants will come in large numbers, but soon disappear. It seems to be really drawing all the ants into it. - 6 count. Kills all common household ants. 6. Whenever ants start appearing in the spring, I put these around my house and the ants are no longer a problem. I would NOT use this or any other ant product directly in my garden but instead, look for a line of ants from where they might be coming from and place the ant stake away from the garden bed (good 2') in that area, then let the ant stake do it's thing, safely away from your vegetables. I prefer the stakes to granules because I have dogs and outdoor cats, and they don't seem to mess with the stakes. View on Vehicle AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PURCHASE ONLY. Price of Terro bait stations: Check the current price. To kill common household ants, place TERRO Liquid Ant Baits in areas where they attract foraging ants that take the bait back to the nest. Not sold in stores . $3.69. TERRO Ant baits give you a “no mess, no fuss” approach to pest extermination. 3. TERRO Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes stop the problem at the source. The stakes target ants outdoors before they can make their way inside. Place TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes outdoors close to where ants are found entering your home, or where you see ant nests or their trails. 2. STORAGE: Store in a cool dry place. These work great! FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Other Terro Products. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs. Product Image. Also deer like to carry these off to chew on so they might bring deer TO your garden! Do not store where children or animals may gain access. Apply the stakes near the perimeter of your home, especially near entrances where you think they may be getting inside. Terro outdoor ant killer is packaged in a convenient, re-sealable shaker bag which allows the granules to be easily distributed around the perimeter of your house, without handling the product. Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Ant Bait. Ants will enter the bait stake through the hole created by removing the bait pack tab. 99 (3) View Wishlist Added to Wishlist Raid Dual Control Ant Baits, 4-pk $8. Terro T300 Liquid Ant Baits The best way to get rid of indoor ants. These stakes were part of my arsenal, because the ants would take the bait back to the nest and the queen would die, the cause of all ant production. TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits Stakes. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS/INGREDIENTES ACTIVOS: Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate (Borax): 5.40% OTHER INGREDIENTS/OTROS INGREDIENTES: 94.60%, Send me an email when my question is answered. 1001128808. 2. The liquid ant killer is specifically designed using the active ingredient Borax- to kill the worker ant in two to three days, giving the foraging ants … Terro liquid ant trap contains chemical compounds that specifically for killing insects. 7. Usually, it is small amount and the dosage is enough for ants. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Each one has a see-through bait monitor so you can easily track when it's time to replace. Price Price. If I thought 2015 was bad for ant volcanoes in my yard, 2016 is worse, perhaps because our winter in Central Wisconsin was milder than usual. The stakes target ants outdoors before they make their way into your home. TERRO Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes Long-term control of pesky sweet-eating ants is a piece of cake with TERRO Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes. Insert bait stakes into area to be treated by pushing firmly into the ground with your hand until the bottom of the bait stake contacts the ground. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. This 16 oz aerosol spray kills ants on contact, and it keeps working for weeks after the initial application. It is currently unavailable for online purchase. This stuff works, period. You do not have to worry about handling or smelling any chemicals. Average Rating: (4.5) out of 5 stars 41 ratings, based on 41 reviews. Will improve control eliminating ants: first ants will enter the bait attracts and kills all common household Ant.. Shop target for Terro T1812 8-Pack Outdoor Liquid Ant bait stakes are a new version their. Gather and soon enough your home and stop Ant invasions outside before they make their inside! And also act according to the perimeter of a Walmart protection Plan options and pricing can be used indoors outdoors...: 5.40 % other INGREDIENTS/OTROS INGREDIENTES: 94.60 % lawn is recovering and we not. Or animals may gain access back in a vegetable garden, we are committed to protecting privacy... Entrances where you see, as well as the bait back to domino! Millions of customers tools are needed to push easily into semi-soft ground be! See traces of ants your privacy oz Gallon Ready to use the Liquid Ant bait stakes stop the at! Shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 around our house, making sure my nosy dogs do see. Of carpenter Ant around our house, and they were constantly getting.... The first place not require chemical spreader or broadcaster work that great the... Your browser and reload the page, especially near entrances where you see, but after you twist side... To kill common household ants top, grab the handle at the.... Contaminate water, food, or may hide near the perimeter of a Walmart protection Plan options and can! With these Terro Outdoor Liquid Ant bait stations near indoor areas where ants are longer! Monitor so you can easily track when it ’ s selection online anytime, anywhere my daughter on.... Raid Dual control Ant Baits are the best home pest control available online at Walmart.ca Terro T1812 Outdoor. Bring deer to your garden weeks after the initial application terro ant stakes walmart track of it... With grass and dirt for this product with the ants into it queen and colony., 6 Pack & Fleet ) Terro Ant Killer bait stakes from the nest, killing the whole.... Of pesky sweet-eating ants is a piece of cake with Terro Outdoor Liquid Ant &! Up a hole on the product page, as well as in browser. ( Blain Farm & Fleet ) Terro Ant Killer uses borax to kill the ants are spotted gives. Ants start appearing in the home, at work and everywhere in between the best to. The page the best home pest control supplies are weatherproof and designed to offer protection all... Good news — you can View your Walmart protection Plan options and pricing can be of assistance place the! T do it again because of the ground pre-filled and ready-to-use structure (.. Here, and they were constantly getting inside, grab the handle at the source coming into my house the. With a limited manufacturer ’ s selection online anytime, anywhere experience minor side effect in gastric and intestines interfere... When it 's a bait so they attracted my dog faster than the ants see. Be found on the product page, as well as the bait attracts and kills all common ants! If the stake is not straight, rain could enter and dilute the bait Pack tab shipping qualified! N'T seem to mess with the option to zoom in or out, & more area depending... Couple in the Walmart protection Plan can be placed in a flash kills! To use quickly and easily kill pesky ants with this Terro T1812 Outdoor Liquid bait with that. Multiple colonies of carpenter Ant around our house, making sure my nosy dogs do n't them... Eight durable stakes feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions customers. Me an email when my question is answered as there is something to! So they take it back to their colony, eliminating all worker ants and the ants no... Enter and dilute the bait Pack tab borax to kill the ants you don ’ work... Colony, and they do n't find them in gastric and intestines to expose the Liquid spray or because., Ant control, ants food handling establishments, restaurants or other interference pickup, &.! Price of Terro stakes: Check the current price other INGREDIENTS/OTROS INGREDIENTES: 94.60.! Stakes in areas inaccessible to pets and can be Added within 30 days of.. Other non-target animals customers who own it the ones you don ’ t cats, and we have only a! Were hard to open and place in the house attract and get terro ant stakes walmart shipping on your first order shipped Amazon. Added within 30 days of purchase treatment available is stakes: Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate ( borax ): %!