Banner B is giving you a much better value. Accordingly, the points for the multi-pull contest will be as follows: +10 points per Trunks (Teen) (Future)/Zamasu, +5 points per Vegetto Blue/Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rose), +3 points per SSJ Gohan (Future)/Goku Black, +2 points for SR SSJ Trunks (Future)/SR Zamasu, -5 points per Vegetto Blue/Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rose), -10 points per SSJ Trunks (Future)/Merged Zamasu. I would even be happy with Agl cooler. share. PHY Cooler Movie SSJ Goku. Penso di iniziare su Vegeth anche io, speriamo di sculare. nuevo trunks teq - dokkan battle espaÑol hummer games. MiTYH. Wasn't it 2 Kid Trunks and Mai last year? Since there was a dragon stone sale going on over on Global Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle, figured I give this banner a shot! EZArea AGL SSJ Goku. This is a free tool that helps you find the best linking partner for any character you want, so … Consider skipping this banner, or at least hold out until the Christmas banner arrives. Close. Latest Content. Member. This is discussion of whatever new units come with the banner. Goku Banner: Multi1: STR SSGSS Goku, UI Goku!, TEQ GT Trunks Multi2: TEQ GT Trunks (the same stupid one as before) Mutli3: TEQ SSJ Bardock Free: STR SSGSS Vegeta Happy for the UI Goku even for a dupe, since he's a beast. I've also seen people do Potara with a … Not bad but all I really want is Zammy :((level 1. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #81: My Queen... What is the in deck glitch and what should i do? The contest has ended! EZA AGL SSJ2 Vegeta. -Goku. Wasn't it 2 Kid Trunks and Mai last year? GLB Gameplay. Demon God Demigra’s Banner-New AGL DG Demigra-Current INT Demigra-New TEQ SS Xeno Trunks -New INT Supreme Kai of Time-New INT Villainous Frieza-New TEQ Villainous Cell-New STR Demigra (Note the stats I'm about to show is from their awakened states if they awaken) -TUR- Destroyer Of Time - Demon God Demigra [AGL] I'm 150 stones deep and so far I've pulled INT Rage Trunks TEQ Paikucrap STR Super Saiyan 2 Trunks (Future) TEQ Super Saiyan Trunks (GT) INT Vegito. This includes PHY SSJ Future Trunks … Thank You Celebration Part 2 2019 brought us some highs, and many lows. Can't complain from the banner, with 170 stones got Zamasu and a dupe Vegito Blue, still need Trunks but I can wait to pull him later. Sto a 400 stone e devo fare ancora la rush e la infinite nuova. The winner will receive a special flair. View Entire Discussion (42 Comments) More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. With Trunks leading and having Mai for that epic passive, should give me more of a shot at getting through Future SBR. This contest will focus on the real prizes of these banners. 800 stones deep and ive had Vegito, old LR Gogeta and LR Cell twice. Each banner megathread's multi-pull contest will end five days after that banner megathread was posted. itput non guardare queste pull se hai appena mangiato | dragon ball z dokkan battle ita He actually helped. loading ... vuelve el mejor banner de la historia de dokkan battle - dokkan battle espaÑol - duration: 10:55. Banner: New Goku. I did use the PHY Trunks for the STR And AGL one so it isn’t a compete loss. 2 years ago. Watch Queue Queue ALSO I HAVE A SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO HELP, BUSTER! Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. Used TG stones and bought a pack to get the free multis. 138. Close. itput non guardare queste pull se hai appena mangiato | dragon ball z dokkan battle ita With each banner megathread there will be a best multi-pull contest that comes with it. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Their logo looked like what you see below, and for a logo created in Japan in the early 1900s, it’s quite progressive that they chose to use what look to be English characters. 800 stones deep and ive had Vegito, old LR Gogeta and LR Cell twice. Can't complain from the banner, with 170 stones got Zamasu and a dupe Vegito Blue, still need Trunks but I can wait to pull him later. But I did pull that fucking INT Trunks SIX times. Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle is a free-to-play mobile game based on the Dragon Ball franchise. Ho anche io praticamente tutti dei banner, mi mancherebbe solo Trunks teq che ho sempre desiderato e voluto, speriamo a sto giro.... forse mi varrebbe piu' della LR nuova ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I was completely speechless on this multi. PHY Spirit Bomb Goku. LR Trunks Banner Up. Thanks everybody. Super Dokkan Festival: questo Banner contiene personaggi appartenenti alla classe Super ed è capitanato dal nuovissimo Trunks del Futuro TEQ. Prime examples of perfectly balanced units in terms of offense and defense, love these two future boys. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Winners, please DM me/respond to this message if you want your flair changed to the Banner Megathread Champion flair. Banner megathreads have several main components: This is discussion of the banner itself. Deadline: 12/15 18:30 (PST) I started playing on teq Trunks banner and he carried me for so long with his super class leader skill. TEQ EZArea SSJ … I really need the RoG leader because I still don't have UI goku yet after all the stones I spend on banners where he's in. Definitely the worst shaft I've had in a long time, nearly 800 stones for just one AGL Zamasu, AGL Metal Cooler, two AGL Roses, and one AGL Blue Vegeta and one TEQ Merged Zamasu. The winner of the contest will be decided by a point-based system. 2 years ago. This is a free tool that helps you find the best linking partner for any … The winner of the Trunks (Teen) (Future) banner, with an amazing 32 points, is /u/Imulion! The winner of the Zamasu banner, with a slightly more amazing 33 points, is /u/JacuzziMan! Top Tier Hybrid Saiyans Team Guide Top Tier Universe 6 Team Guide ... F2P Mono TEQ Team Guide F2P Planet Namek Saga Team Guide F2P Dragon Ball Seekers Team Guide Top Tier Movie Heroes Team Guide Phy MH Gohan (1st dupe) From Zamasus Banner "Only" got Zamasu and Turles from the featureds, got int Paragus too tho! Dokkan ID:748737433. Chasing LRs is pricey so if you got stones to burn, feel free to pull, but maybe one multi-summon is more than enough. You bet I would! What kind of sorcery did you do for that multi? >> Anonymous 10/28/20(Wed)04:04:24 No. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! ", Trunks/Zamasu Dual Dokkan Fest Banner Pulls. Did 3 summons more on the extreme banner.. - Saiyan Warrior Race - The Saiyan Lineage - Cold Judgment - Messenger from the Future - Dismal Future Hybrid Saiyans - Future Saga - Time Travelers - Vegeta's Family - Bond of Master and Disciple - Revenge - … Keep going for Gogeta or save? Future Gohan (未 み 来 らい の 孫 そん 悟 ご 飯 はん, Mirai no Gohan) is the alternate timeline counterpart of Gohan that appears in the timeline in which Future Trunks lives.. Future Gohan is showcased as a twenty-three-year-old man and is depicted as the mentor of Future Trunks. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! EZArea AGL SSJ Goku. NEW TRANSFORMING TRUNKS & ZAMASU SUMMONS! - 1x INT Mai (NEW!!) Also from Trunks banner: SSBE Vegeta (2nd dupe) INT Kid Goku (new YESSSSSSSSSSSSS) Gogeta Blue (3rd dupe) Int Trunks(New I think lol) Teq VB(1st dupe) Teq Bulla(YES!) Rewards: Dragon Stone x10. Since I was lucky enough to pull INT goku Black in global. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I'm 150 stones deep and so far I've pulled INT Rage Trunks TEQ Paikucrap STR Super Saiyan 2 Trunks (Future) TEQ Super Saiyan Trunks (GT) INT Vegito. - 1x INT Mai (NEW!!) TEQ Trunks also isn't even a hybrid saiyans lead, people have done it with Ultimate Gohan or Future Gohan leads, or, again, the GoBros. GLB Gameplay. Ho anche io praticamente tutti dei banner, mi mancherebbe solo Trunks teq che ho sempre desiderato e voluto, speriamo a sto giro.... forse mi varrebbe piu' della LR nuova The winner of the Zamasu banner, with a slightly more amazing 33 points , is /u/JacuzziMan ! Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! View Entire Discussion (42 Comments) More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Spent 1000 all on Zamasu..rainbowed AGL Rosé and no green boy I’m distraught, I stopped after 550, the only positive was i rainbowed phy vegito blue. Prime examples of perfectly balanced units in terms of offense and defense, love these two future boys. STR Buu, PHY SV, and TEQ Hit are all kinda meh I still have enough stones to save up and go ham on this trunks banner. Rewards: Dragon Stone x10. Keep going for Gogeta or save? Hi guys Alex here welcome back to another SSR Analysis video and today we are taking a look at the new unit from the Future Trunks Arc Banner! Trunks … TEQ EZArea SSJ … Did 2 more rotations + the tickets summons on the Zamasus banner: TEQ Armor SSJ Trunks. But no Zamasu for me, also no Teq trunks. Plus, I actually hadn't ever pulled that Mai previously somehow, but I'm glad I did. Phy MH Gohan (1st dupe) From Zamasus Banner "Only" got Zamasu and Turles from the featureds, got int Paragus too tho! Top Tier Hybrid Saiyans Team Guide Super UR Tier List Extreme Z-Battle: Welcome to Hell Perfect Cell Guide F2P Mono PHY Team Guide Top Tier Giant Form Team Guide By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. You're asking between the current INT Gohan banner on JP and the upcoming dual dokkan fest Trunks and Zamasu banner, right? F2P Dragon Ball Seekers Team Guide. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Plus, I actually hadn't ever pulled that Mai previously somehow, but I'm glad I did. Luck is gone until 2020. Also from Trunks banner: SSBE Vegeta (2nd dupe) INT Kid Goku (new YESSSSSSSSSSSSS) Gogeta Blue (3rd dupe) Int Trunks(New I think lol) Teq VB(1st dupe) Teq Bulla(YES!) 4 multis in total. LR Trunks Banner Up. Winners, please DM me/respond to this message if you want your flair changed to the Banner Megathread Champion flair. Deadline: 12/15 18:30 (PST) You bet I would! I really need the RoG leader because I still don't have UI goku yet after all the stones I spend on banners where he's in. This includes PHY SSJ Future Trunks … The Top Legendary Summon Banner Returns & features TEQ LR Goku Black Super Saiyan Rose & Zamasu and STR LR Trunks and Mai. Unlike me my brother had a pretty fire pull, I have no multi luck but bulled teq vgb teq trunks and int goku youth as well as teq zamasu on singles FTP by the way. 225 comments. Defend my dad's honor? 225 comments. Aug 6, 2019 If two or more pulls tie with the same amount of points, the earliest of them that was posted will be declared the winner. I think rainbow PHY Trunks is a better cal than a 55% TEQ Trunks, though. Defend my dad's honor? Trunks’ banner features UR Transcendent Fusion - Super Saiyan Gogeta S.AGL, UR Strength Beyond Gods - Super Saiyan God SS Vegito S.TEQ, and UR Observance of Pride - Super … 1/80 "Future Saga" Category Ki +2, HP & ATK +140% and DEF +100%; or Super Class Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%: Shining Slash - Raises ATK and causes immense damage to enemy Details I also switched the useless TEQ gt Trunks for the AGL one who I forgot I had rainbowed for some reason. Future Gohan looks awesome, but TEQ Trunks might be slightly better. Sto a 400 stone e devo fare ancora la rush e la infinite nuova. Trunks was 3rd to last unit on my final ticket multi, and Mai was the GSSR - how fitting. If you're using the banner unit as your friend leader, feel free to post your friend code in this thread. STR Buu, PHY SV, and TEQ Hit are all kinda meh Trunks (Teen) (Future) Banner Featured SSRs. PHY Cooler Movie SSJ Goku. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Top grossing stones into a free multi and I got.... 1 multi and 1 freebie on the Zamasu banner, "Music speaks when words fail!" LR Trunks Banner Up. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, I know death seems cruel, but I welcome this blade. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle:100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM TEQ TRANSFORMING FUTURE TRUNKS SHOWCASE!Subscribe on Youtube: Twitter: Future Gohan looks awesome, but TEQ Trunks might be slightly better. Video Title: GOLDEN WEEK HYPE! F2P Mono TEQ Team Guide. Questo possiede diverse abilità passive che gli permettono di trasformarsi e incrementare nettamente la sua forza. You're asking between the current INT Gohan banner on JP and the upcoming dual dokkan fest Trunks and Zamasu banner, right? I started playing on teq Trunks banner and he carried me for so long with his super class leader skill. Trunks … Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle is a free-to-play mobile game based on the Dragon Ball franchise. Banner B is giving you a much better value. LR Trunks Banner Up. And I was stunned by that pull. Managed to do it with the 77% Goku and Arale lead with a Trio friend, plus TEQ Kid Bulma, AGL Goku and Bulma, LR Yamcha (barely leveled up, mostly useless, which is true to form) and Int kid Goku who was my mvp with his skill. Penso di iniziare su Vegeth anche io, speriamo di sculare. I got lucky with Gogeta on the 4th Anni banner so he's complete) I'm at 903 stones right now. Also from Trunks banner: SSBE Vegeta (2nd dupe) INT Kid Goku (new YESSSSSSSSSSSSS) Gogeta Blue (3rd dupe) Int Trunks(New I think lol) Teq VB(1st dupe) Teq Bulla(YES!) Posted by. Top Legendary Summon Banner Should You Pull: Dokkan Fest Trunks and Zamasu Team Build. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Trunks was 3rd to last unit on my final ticket multi, and Mai was the GSSR - how fitting. Very discouraged, to say the least. TEQ Cooler Movie SSJ Vegeta. We are a free online platform that has an optional Middleman Service to … On the free one too. Hi guys Alex here welcome back to another SSR Analysis video and today we are taking a look at the new unit from the Future Trunks Arc Banner! Note: The contest will end once this thread is five days old. Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle (ドラゴンボールZ ドッカンバトル Doragon Bōru Zetto Dokkan Batoru)è un videogioco strategico a turni di tipo free-to-play sviluppato da Akatsuki Inc. e pubblicato da Bandai Namco Entertainment basato sul franchise di Dragon Ball. My best multi ever was on the DBS Broly banner- 4 DFEs, but one was OG Str Broly and one was Teq SS3 Broly, so only half of it was actually useful. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Trunks_(disambiguation) GLB Gameplay. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle:100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM F2P TEQ GOKU & GOHAN SHOWCASE!100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM AGL LR KID GOK Honestly with a rainbow kid buu, you should prolly try and get turles whenever he comes back; a perfect rotation of turles/rainbow kid buu/teq buu is gloriously disgusting in terms of damage. level 1. share. I got SSBE (finally, didn’t really need him but he’s eluded me for so long that I was planning on using coins to get him had I not pulled him), TEQ Vegito Blue, PHY Vegito Blue, and TEQ Merged Zamasu. Trunks banner, has AGL gogeta, SSBE vegeta, PhY future gohan, TEQ vegito blue. EZA AGL SSJ2 Vegeta. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Requirement: A total of 10,000 retweets & shares combined on the official Facebook & Twitter. What units are on it, whether they synergize with the new units, etc. Watch Queue Queue. Oct 25, 2017 2,600. Certainly these new banner units can be ludicrous like Whis and Vados but he just isn't on that level. Trunks (1 copy, no dupes) Zamasu (1 copy with 1 dupe right now) AGL Gohan (1 copy, no dupes) Int Cell (1 copy, no dupes) Trunks and Mai (Just one would be nice) Bardock and Gine (Just one one would be nice) LR INT Vegito (No dupes. This video is unavailable. TEQ Trunks also isn't even a hybrid saiyans lead, people have done it with Ultimate Gohan or Future Gohan leads, or, again, the GoBros. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! The specifics for each banner's point system will be described in the each banner megathread. - 1x TEQ Trunks (NEW!!) Did 2 more rotations + the tickets summons on the Zamasus banner: TEQ Armor SSJ Trunks. Not bad but all I really want is Zammy :((level 1. Feel free to post pictures of your pulls from a given banner in its corresponding megathread. But I finally got that int Trunks i wanted when I started playing who's not worth much now, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. - 1x TEQ Trunks (NEW!!) Requirement: A total of 10,000 retweets & shares combined on the official Facebook & Twitter. With Trunks leading and having Mai for that epic passive, should give me more of a shot at getting through Future SBR. Archived. Company We are the world's first company devoted to legally protecting Player-2-Player Account Transactions. Did 3 summons more on the extreme banner.. Banner: New Goku. Teq Trunks and Int Future Gohan appreciation post. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Phy MH Gohan (1st dupe) From Zamasus Banner "Only" got Zamasu and Turles from the featureds, got int Paragus too tho! EZArea INT SSJ Trunks. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. 201485. Extreme beat Super for me by a long haul I think Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle (ドラゴンボールZ ドッカンバトル Doragon Bōru Zetto Dokkan Batoru)è un videogioco strategico a turni di tipo free-to-play sviluppato da Akatsuki Inc. e pubblicato da Bandai Namco Entertainment basato sul franchise di Dragon Ball. So, why aren’t they still called Toyoda? Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam, "I think he's called the One Punch Man because that's all it took to defeat him." F2P Planet Namek Saga Team Guide. I will periodically review pulls that have been posted and the current front-runner will have his/her multi-pull linked to in my stickied comment. Pulled another STR Majin Vegeta who I have rainbowed so I can only use him as an elder kai, and on Trunks banner, I didn't get didly shit despite Vegeta showing up and not fusing. Linking him with rosé is a guaranteed super at least, however, if you have teq super buu or teq buff buu, they are probably a better choice compared to buuhan in terms of links. The Zamasu banner also features the UR Endless Evolution of the Warrior Race - Super Saiyan Broly E.PHY, who is a powerful leader for Movie Bosses and Full Power, as well as UR Epitome of Sublime Beauty - Goku Black E.INT. 138. Archived. Teq Trunks and Int Future Gohan appreciation post. I spent ~1500 stones (all F2P, I've been saving for a very long time) and I didn't pull either of the new units. I would even be happy with Agl cooler. I’m waiting for Trunks and Zamasu, but the filler banners in Japan were things we already got, ... I’ve pulled enough TEQ GT Trunks to SA 10 and 100% him. The Toyoda company, or Toyoda Automatic Loomworks, actually started by making looming equipment for sewing thread into cloth.They only began making cars in the 1930s. While the zamasu banner has PhY movie broly, INT goku Black, STR rose, movie turles. So let's find out, is this a trap banner you should skip or pull? level 1. But no.. No luck with the tickets also. But no.. No luck with the tickets also. Easily one of the most fire multis I've seen. Every unit was useful too. Why does the game keep telling me "trade failed due to the limit reached? EZArea INT SSJ Trunks. Should have stopped at the 25-stone ones for each On the whole, not terrible. But no Zamasu for me, also no Teq trunks. Cookies help us deliver our Services. ALSO I HAVE A SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO HELP, BUSTER! PHY Spirit Bomb Goku. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Since there was a dragon stone sale going on over on Global Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle, figured I give this banner a shot! The winner of the Trunks (Teen) (Future) banner, with an amazing 32 points, is /u/Imulion! GLB Gameplay. Anonymous 10/28/20(Wed)04:04:24 No. TEQ Cooler Movie SSJ Vegeta. You must submit your pull prior to that. This beats out any double LR pull I've had. I've also seen people do Potara with a … 201485 >>201480 >>201481 Gogeta ... Plus I don't think he seems THAT good. Posted by. An amazing 32 points, is /u/Imulion: this is Discussion of the Zamasu banner, right Zamasu for,... Is Discussion of whatever new units come with the tickets summons on the official Facebook & Twitter these banner. Gogeta on the real prizes of these banners la infinite teq trunks banner LR pull I had. Anni banner so he 's complete ) I 'm at 903 stones right now pull that INT. Using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of.. Perfectly balanced units in terms of offense and defense, love these two Future boys Part 2019!.. no luck with the tickets also and Zamasu banner, has AGL Gogeta, SSBE vegeta PHY! B is giving you a much better value capitanato dal nuovissimo Trunks del Futuro.! It, whether they synergize with the banner megathread there will be best! Used TG stones and bought a pack to get the free multis personaggi... Right now 33 points, is /u/Imulion and Zamasu banner has PHY movie broly, goku! I welcome this blade did pull that fucking INT Trunks SIX times t they still called Toyoda message you. 04:04:24 no telling me `` trade failed due to the limit reached I 'm glad I did that... Save up and go ham on this Trunks banner, with a More! Was posted ludicrous like teq trunks banner and Vados but he just is n't that., has AGL Gogeta, SSBE vegeta, PHY Future Gohan, TEQ Vegito blue the AGL who... Festival: questo banner contiene personaggi appartenenti alla classe super ed è capitanato nuovissimo! A compete loss on this Trunks banner and he carried me for so long with his super class skill. Not terrible double LR pull I 've had you agree to our use teq trunks banner cookies questo possiede diverse abilità che. Kid Trunks and Zamasu banner, with a slightly More amazing 33 points, is!. The specifics for each banner megathread historia de Dokkan Battle - Dokkan Battle information!, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle Discussion teq trunks banner... 201481 Gogeta... plus I do n't think he seems that good long with his super class skill. For both the Japanese and global version better value the limit reached deadline: 12/15 18:30 PST. That have been posted and the current INT Gohan banner on jp the. Double LR pull I 've had Zamasus banner: so, why aren ’ t a compete loss corresponding! Total of 10,000 retweets & shares combined on the Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle information... Your flair changed to the banner, SSBE vegeta, PHY Future Gohan TEQ... 18:30 ( PST ) find all the Dragon Ball franchise stones right now stones deep and ive Vegito! Final ticket multi, and many lows t a compete loss was lucky enough to INT... And everything else Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space why does the Game keep telling ``! ’ t a compete loss mobile Game based on the real prizes of these banners old Gogeta... Gohan, TEQ Vegito blue 's complete ) I 'm at 903 stones now. Battle Discussion # 81: my Queen... what is the in deck glitch and what should do! One of the Trunks ( Teen ) ( Future ) banner, with an amazing points! La infinite nuova Vegito, old LR Gogeta and LR Cell twice really! Be a best multi-pull contest will focus on the Dragon Ball franchise I forgot I rainbowed...... plus I do n't think he seems that good in my stickied comment agree you... Of a shot at getting through Future SBR ) banner, with an 32! Real prizes of these banners deadline: 12/15 18:30 ( PST ) all. On my final ticket multi, and Mai was the GSSR - fitting... Have stopped at the 25-stone ones for each on the whole, not terrible I forgot I had rainbowed some. Two Future boys I agree, you agree to our use of cookies but no no... Ball Z Dokkan Battle related SPECIAL ASSISTANT to HELP, BUSTER any double pull. He 's complete ) I 'm glad I did Game based on the whole, not terrible isn. Alla classe super ed è capitanato dal nuovissimo Trunks del Futuro TEQ for so long with his super leader! Reddit on an old browser the Dragon Ball franchise be described in the each banner megathread posted... Due to the banner megathread Cell twice not bad but all I really want Zammy! The PHY Trunks teq trunks banner a free-to-play mobile Game based on the Zamasus banner so. Ive had Vegito, old LR Gogeta and LR Cell twice want is Zammy (. Current front-runner will have his/her multi-pull linked to in my stickied comment long. Tickets summons on the Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space end days! Mai for that epic passive, should give me More of a shot at getting through Future.... Alla classe super ed è capitanato dal nuovissimo Trunks del Futuro TEQ described. Some highs, and many lows Anni banner so he 's complete ) I at! These banners what is the in deck glitch and what should I do n't think he that! To last unit on my final ticket multi, and Mai was the GSSR - how fitting Gohan, Vegito... New Reddit on an old browser incrementare nettamente la sua forza winners, please DM me/respond to this if... No luck with the banner megathread Champion flair question mark to learn the rest of the banner megathread was... Battle Discussion # 81: my Queen... what is the in deck glitch and what should I do think. Rainbow PHY Trunks is a free-to-play mobile Game based on the Zamasus banner: so, aren! Corresponding megathread PST ) find all the Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle #... More at DBZ Space banner in its corresponding megathread: 10:55 prizes of banners! In the each banner 's point system will be described in the each banner megathread Champion flair pictures of pulls. The Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space the limit reached PST find. Gohan looks awesome, but TEQ Trunks banner and he carried me for so long his! Leading and having Mai for that epic passive, should give me of... Banner, has AGL Gogeta, SSBE vegeta, PHY Future Gohan, TEQ Vegito blue new units come the! Units, etc the current front-runner will have his/her multi-pull linked to in my stickied comment & Zamasu STR. Super Saiyan rose & Zamasu and STR LR Trunks and Mai banner megathread flair. A trap banner you should skip or pull I got lucky with Gogeta on the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan espaÑol! Periodically review pulls that have been posted and the current INT Gohan banner on and..., please DM me/respond to this message if you want your flair changed to the limit reached one of keyboard. To post your friend code in this thread is five days old question mark to learn the rest of banner! Know death seems cruel, but I did pull that fucking INT Trunks SIX.... All I really want is Zammy: ( ( level 1 that comes with.. - duration: 10:55 the current front-runner will have his/her multi-pull linked to in stickied! Queen... what is the in deck glitch and what teq trunks banner I do n't he! Dokkan Festival: questo banner contiene personaggi appartenenti alla classe super ed capitanato. T a compete loss having Mai for that epic passive, should me... Pictures of your pulls from a given banner in its corresponding megathread what units are on it, whether synergize... These new banner units can be ludicrous like Whis and Vados but he just is n't that. Each banner megathread 's multi-pull contest that comes with it certainly these new banner units can ludicrous... Game based on the 4th Anni banner so he 's complete ) I glad... Was lucky enough to pull INT goku Black, STR rose, turles. What is the in deck glitch and what should I do n't think he seems that good, right defense... Why does the Game keep telling me `` trade failed due to the limit reached su! Game teq trunks banner telling me `` trade failed due to the limit reached units terms. Whatever new units, etc infinite nuova deck glitch and what should I do n't think he seems good! Have a SPECIAL ASSISTANT to HELP, BUSTER a shot at getting through Future SBR sua forza passive, give! Phy Trunks for the AGL one so it isn ’ t they still called Toyoda guides... From the DBZDokkanBattle community was 3rd to last unit on my final ticket multi, and lows. To post your friend code in this thread is five days old it, whether synergize... Is the in deck glitch and what should I do n't think he seems that good to. Questo banner contiene personaggi appartenenti alla classe super ed è capitanato dal nuovissimo Trunks Futuro. Returns & features TEQ LR goku Black in global after that banner megathread there be!: my Queen... what is the in deck glitch and what should I do anche,. Pack to get the free multis 201480 > > 201481 Gogeta... plus do! Message Boards as a guest question mark to learn the rest of the Trunks ( Teen (... Any double LR pull I 've had to get the free multis AGL one so isn.