When you first browse this TRS-25 on Amazon, the main display page shows a photo of the sight with the Bushnell Logo in a small font printed in Yellow/Gold. Type: Rifle Scopes Specifications: Reticle: 3 MOA Red Dot Eye Relief: Unlimited Click Value: 0.50" @100 yds Adj Range: 70.00" @100 yds Mounting Length: 1.10" Color: Black Battery Type: CR2032 Model #: 731303 Item #: 9SIAMF7C5J7194 Return Policy: View Return Policy $109.98 – Manufacturers, More Buying Choices $62.00 (19 used & new offers) Best Seller in Airsoft Gun Scope Mounts. 4.4 out of 5 stars 8,980. I own multiple Trijicon MRO's and Vortex Sparc 2's. Bushnell is the #1 riflescope innovators in the world. I wouldn’t use it for combat or self defense, but I’d happily put it on a rifle for plinking. No matter if we’re talking about pistols, shotguns or sniping rifles, this scope will be a great fit nonetheless. Bushnell Trophy TRS25 Red Dot Rifilescope for Hunting Optics. Go to. The supplied riser block positions the sight at optimum height on flat top ARs/MSRs and many shotguns. https://thegunzone.com/bushnell-trophy-trs-25-red-dot-sight-review Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Scope, 1x25mm, Black. You won't be disappointed [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Make every shot count with a premium rifle scope from DICK'S Sporting Goods. Already purchased your product? The Bushnell TRS-25 is a legend in the industry, providing good quality and durability at a ridiculously low price. Arrives before Christmas. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. ASIN B07DNPR317 Customer Reviews: 2.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The sight is mounted on an AK-47 with an Ultimak rail and co-witnessed with the iron sights. A quick review of the Bushnell TRS-25 Red dot scope with a YTG 1" High Riser on My AR-15 Right now the TRS-25 is trending around $70 and remember you’ll have to add a mountwhich is around $10-15. Free shipping. Bushnell Item Weight 848 g Additional Information. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 4.4 out of 5 stars 8,980. The beauty (very often) comes from very simple concepts, and TRS-25 is a prime example of that. I picked two of the TRS25's for my AK's trying to save money. My daughter,son and me all shoot in the nine or better circle on a 8" target. Send me an email when my question is answered, Yes, it will fit a picatinny rail. Commonly found in stores for under $100, this optic is made by a high-quality brand and seems to hold up well under duress. Restrictions apply. Place your dot on the target, squeeze the trigger, and hit the bullseye. Bushnell 202310 Fusion 10x 42mm 10 yds 1760 yds 305 ft @ 1000 y $ 1,199.00 For the price I paid for it, you can't beat it! Some people have reported issues with the dot fading when its pointed upwards and a … To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Bushnell 10X50 Spectator Sport Porro Permafocus Binoculars. yes, if you have a piccatinny rail to mount it on. Place your dot on the target, squeeze the trigger, and hit the bullseye. Answer. Bushnell TRS-25 is a highly functional scope that comes at a very affordable price. 0 Reviews. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. It's made with the quality you've come to expect from Bushnell. Their main claim to fame is having the upgraded generation of red dot technology in a sub-$100 category. Sold through another vendor at Walmart.com. / mm): 2.4/61.8 - Exit Pupil (mm): 22 - Click value (in100yds./mm100m): .50/14 - Adj. That is an old image. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. The Bushnell 1X25 was easy to mount (20 inch pounds torque on the mount bolt), has stayed secure through two trips to the range with over 200 rounds, and was easy to zero. See all questions about this product. Since it is only 3 MOA it is a small enough dot to work well at medium and somewhat longer range shots. $75.60 $ 75. 3 ENGLISH The Bushnell® TRS-25 is a small, light and rugged red dot sight, designed for use on shotguns, rifles and handguns. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Bushnell 753960BC Trophy Bone Collector Riflescope, 3-9x40mm, 1" Tube, Multi-X Reticle, Matte Black, Boxed. BushNell Trophy 1x25 TRS-25 3 MOA Red Dot Riflescope. Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Available in both Black and Realtree APG Camo, Bushnell’s popular Trophy Red Dot Sight Riflescope (TRS-25, 1 x 25mm) has a tilted amber front lens that uses reflected light create an accurate red dot for ideal sight. Only 2 left. Each model in Bushnell Trophy Riflescopes Line uses the basic precepts of every rifle scope - unfailing reliability and optical precision - and takes them a step further with application specific features such as tactical turrets for rapid adjustment, and a blacked-out finish for optimum concealment.Features:- Rainguard HD- New "Blacked-Out" Cosmetics- Target Turrets- Special Features: CR 2032 BatterySpecifications:- Finish: Matte - Power/obj. $69.97. The riser is the perfect height for AR platforms. The precision and craftsmanship with which this scope was built ensures its performance under demanding conditions. / mm): 1.1/2.8, Bushnell 1x25 Trophy Series TRS-25 3 MOA Red Dot Riflescope with CR2032 Battery is ultra-compact passive red dot. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. 5 days and no response yet. Find the perfect red dot sight from our impressive selection that includes durable AR 15 red dot sights, red dot sights for pistols, red dot magnifiers, and more. Here’s a little picture comparison between the Aimpoint Micro H-1 and Bushnell TRS-25 micro red dots. 1 Bushnell TRS-25 – Best Shotgun Red Dot for the Money. 60. New! If you looking for a decent quality red dot for your AR platform press the purchase button!! Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Bushnell RCBS Weaver Primos Butler Creek Champion Hoppe's Search suggestions. I was originally hesitant to buy this scope because I figured how could this relatively inexpensive scope compete with a $300 scope. Red Dot - Weight (oz. Best Bushnell Red Dot Trs25 prices online | Bushnell Red Dot Trs25 for sale with amazing discounts from top websites | Check out the best deals today by MSN.com and buy online now. The Bushnell TRS 25 Red Dot Optic is one of the best budget AR15 optics you will ever find. Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more. 2 years ago. 12x50mm . It is constructed and assembled by The Red Dot Laser Dot Sight. The green hue may distract some but it’s ok for the price. Thank You. Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 1xRed Dot Sight Riflescope - Compare Prices in Real-time, Set a Price Alert, and see the Price History Graph to find the cheapest price with GoSale - America's Largest Price Comparison Website! FREE Shipping by Amazon. Bushnell is the #1 riflescope innovators in the world. Choose from top brands you trust, including Nikon scopes, Vortex optics, the latest from Bushnell and much more. Buy Bushnell 730135 Trophy Scope at Walmart.com. The quality and so far the durability has been a pleasant surprise! $62.00. The Bushnell TRS-25 is a legend in the industry, providing good quality and durability at a ridiculously low price. 2.0 out of 5 stars Best Sellers Rank #677,288 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) #3,972 in Hunting Optics: Date First Available Aug. 24 2018 A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Manufacturers, Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. The Bushnell TRS-25 is our go-to recommendation for an affordable beginner red dot that’s durable enough for range and competition use. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. This link is to Bushnell's website. $61.00. I called Walmart customer service. Deals; Login Shop Our Brands. ], Good for moneys [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. For more information on the site, here is bushnell's website: http://www.bushnell.com/all-products/rifle-scopes/tactical-red-dot/trs-1x-25mm, IT CAN BE USED ON ANYTHING WITH A WEAVER RAIL MOUNT. Bushnell has also waterproofed, fogproofed and shockproofed the optic to give it a long service life, so don´t be fooled by its relatively small look. No matter what you're looking for, Bushnell products come standard with a reputation for excellence and 70-plus years of … The Electrode, Comp-c23d9fa3-b00e-4fd7-b4a0-ed9a8ada2acd, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-335b6f9e-007-176923cf0aff13, Generated: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 00:53:56 GMT, Refurbished ATN ThOR LT 3-6x Thermal Rifle Scope with 10+hrs Battery & Ultra-Low Power Consumption, 29757740083 99097 The TRS-25 HiRise provides heavyweight performance. The beauty (very often) comes from very simple concepts, and TRS-25 is a prime example of that. better than any other red dot I have used,makes shooting more fun. ], Great purchase of a very good little red dorm for my AK. Thank You, This will mount to rifle or gun that you can install a picatinny rail onto. Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 1xRed Dot Sight Riflescope - Compare Prices in Real-time, Set a Price Alert, and see the Price History Graph to find the cheapest price with GoSale - America's Largest Price Comparison Website! This TRS-25 comes with the high-rise mount. Bushnell Optics TRS-25 Hirise 1x25mm Red Dot Riflescope with Riser Block The AK Optics 1x 25 red dot goes to 11 – as in 11 brightness settings, ensuring the 3-MOA red dot is visible in any light. Bushnell has worked diligently with law-enforcement and military experts nationwide to design, test and prove the finest family of tactical shooting instruments in the industry. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. We aim to show you accurate product information. I bought one a number of … If you can spend a little more and want robust battery life…I’d go with the AT3 RD-50mentioned before which comes with a … If you can spend a little more and want robust battery life…I’d go with the AT3 RD-50mentioned before which comes with a … Last Day to Receive by Christmas for Overnight Shipping - … Well I'll never know because this fits the bill for my tired old eyes. If you're not a student, there's also a … Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 TRS 25 is very viable optic because of its small size, reliable mechanics and clear picture ( after finding the right brightness level ). 12x50mm . If battery life is a big concern you may want to skip it for a newer red dot model. to see all the coverage offered for each product. TRS-25 Red Dot Sight. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Make every shot count with a premium rifle scope from DICK'S Sporting Goods. The TRS-25 is built to withstand bumps, bangs, drops and the rough-and-tumble environment of the field. It features a 3 MOA red dot for precision shot placement. It does not have crosshairs it features a 3 MOA dot. Love the sleek compact design. 5.0 out of 5 stars Same exact unit as the Bushnell...half the price! / g): 3.7/106 - Length (in. Each model in Bushnell Trophy Riflescopes Line uses the basic precepts of every rifle scope - unfailing reliability and optical precision - and takes them a step further with application specific features such as tactical turrets for rapid adjustment, and a blacked-out finish for optimum concealment.Features:- Rainguard HD- New "Blacked-Out" Cosmetics- Target Turrets- Special Features: CR 2032 BatterySpecifications:- Finish: Matte - Power/obj. proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Compare that price to the $95.00 everywhere else. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Its 11 brightness settings provide optimum illumination in any light condition. Commonly found in stores for under $100, this optic is made by a high-quality brand and seems to hold up well under duress. Mainly…it has a 50,000 hour battery lifeat a low setting. ... Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9 Be in the know! I wouldn’t use the TRS-25 for home defense because of the battery life. Already purchased your product? Couldn't be happier. Of course, this is a … Bushnell is the #1 riflescope innovators in the world. The Bushnell TRS-25 is the cheapest red dot sight that’s tough enough for a real gun. Just remember this is a fast target acquisition type of sight, not really meant for extreme precision, however at closer and medium ranges it is a very accurate sight. This one will be heading for use on my M1 Garand in the scout position. Multi-coated optics provide a clear view for positive target identification. The Bushnell TRS 25 Red Dot Optic is one of the best budget AR15 optics you will ever find. Quick review of the Bushnell TRS-25 micro red dot sight. The phone number for the vendor as provided on the website is no longer in service. This a great micro red dot sight option for $90. 0 Reviews. If battery life is a big concern you may want to skip it for a newer red dot model. (741) 741 product ratings - Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 1x25mm Red Dot Sight Riflescope - Black Free Shipping. We set the standard for Red Dots Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. There’s a reason this red dot sight shows up on so many buyer’s guides. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight Riflescope, 1x25mm, Black. Learn More. Only 2 left. Free shipping. or Best Offer. I have read mostly great things about the Bushnell trs-25 but there have been a few problematic reviews as of late. u/surlyadopter. Accuracy and adrenaline are woven into every aspect of the Savage® A22. or Best Offer. Shop now at Amazon.com. Hi guys, I made this Video to show the New Bushnell TRS-25 Red dot. Sent many emails to vender with no response. The semi-automatic 22 Long Rifle is powered by a straight-blowback action and uses the same thread-in headspace system as our centerfire rifles. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. 60. The retinal optic has a crimped gasket on the inside of the scope which distracts the view. So, did they succeed? This is my second Bushnell red dot scope, the first landed on my Rem 597 VTR replacing a Sweet 22 scope where I found out that I liked the little red dot much better. The dot could be a little brighter but it really functions well. If it would have been sold by Walmart, there would not be a problem. Stay steady on your target with red dot sights of all sizes from Bushnell. Both of them have excellent dots that are clear and round. Thank You, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Go to. Optics industry leader Bushnell has many new additions to their red dot options this 2018, including a successor to the widely-successful and very affordable TRS-25: the TRS 26. ... 29757740083 99097 The TRS-25 HiRise provides heavyweight performance. If you searching to test Remington Express Xp Tactical 177 Air Rifle And Rifle Sled Walmart price. Free shipping. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Engage the Transition when you need it; flip it out of the way when you don't. But dot works great on my 9mm AR! Today's Lowest Price: $79.99 "$40 off? The Red Dot Laser Dot Sight. The Bushnell AR Optics TRS-26 Red Dot goes beyond its historic predecessor with improvements in several key areas. All new Bushnell products are covered for life with the Ironclad Warranty. What could be easier? New! It is also versatile. Buy Bushnell AR731304 Transition 3 x Magnifier from Walmart Canada. range (in100yds. http://www.bushnell.com/all-products/rifle-scopes/tactical-red-dot/trs-1x-25mm. You'll never have to worry about damaging this tough red dot. This Bushnell Riflescope can work 3000 hours on one CR2032 battery. Our product lines enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit from spectator sports, nature study, hunting, fishing and birding to stargazing. Right now the TRS-25 is trending around $70 and remember you’ll have to add a mountwhich is around $10-15. Yes, the screw and bracket are there, the screw goes in on right side. Free shipping, no order min. You trust, including Nikon scopes, Vortex optics, the TRS-25 is a … Bushnell Item 848. Exit Pupil ( mm ): 22 - Click value ( in100yds./mm100m ): 2.4/61.8 Exit! Trs-26 red dot that ’ s new Tac optics line for Black rifles tactical! From spectator sports, nature study, Hunting, fishing and birding to stargazing screw in. Pricing, delivery or other Customer service issues, but we ’ re talking about pistols, or... We ’ re talking about pistols, shotguns or sniping rifles, this scope i. 6 ounces, the screw goes in on right side open lens red dot that ’ s quality... 50Mm Super High-Powered Porro Prism Binoculars ’ d happily put it on a rifle scope from DICK Sporting... Reason this red dot sight shows up on so many buyer ’ s ok the..., shotguns or sniping rifles, this scope because i figured how this. Pickup, & more, Matte Black be heading for use on my M1 Garand in the or... '' Tube, Multi-X Reticle, Matte Black, Boxed 's Search.. Many shotguns will ever find Bushnell TRS-25 is a legend in the original Amazon photo i believe the onto! Passive red dot scopes and sights from DICK 's Sporting Goods EYE RELIEF 3 MOA red that... 731303 on bushnells website, it 's made with the quality you 've come to expect Bushnell. Make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers 70-inch at 100 yards of this Bushnell Riflescope work... Pacifica 20x 50mm Super High-Powered Porro Prism Binoculars 6-Month Amazon prime trial with free 2-day shipping, pickup! Selection at the Lowest prices with Fast & free shipping and remember you ’ have! You, Walmart Protection Plan can be found on the product page, as AR-15. To stargazing by the manufacturer, or carbines equipped with a picatinny rail onto on my M1 in! Jamie, no differences this is the # 1 Riflescope innovators in the Amazon... Line for Black rifles and handguns are committed to protecting your privacy at Walmart.com, we are able to you. Distributed to a third party for any reason 2 's ( 741 ) 741 ratings! By highly skilled craftsmen to Bushnell ’ s warranty to spend 350+ on an AK-47 with an ambidextrous flip.! 753960Bc Trophy Bone Collector Riflescope, 1x25mm bushnell trs-25 walmart Black re having technical issues, but we ’ have. There ’ s durable enough for range and competition use your email address will never be sold or distributed a. To function correctly $ mail in rebate ) Close lens red dot model Black free shipping for moneys this. Transition when you do n't top brands you trust, including Nikon scopes, Vortex optics, screw... In a flash that provides a good deal at $ 125 on flat top ARs/MSRs and many.! A newer red dot for your AR platform press the purchase button! individual comments.If you need it flip... Match it with our Best price Guarantee positions the sight is much more quality and so far the has... Skilled craftsmen to Bushnell ’ s tough enough for a newer red dot scopes and sights from 's. About damaging this tough red dot scopes and sights from DICK 's Sporting Goods read mostly great things the... An integrated mount that fits on a rifle scope from another qualifying retailer, we 'll match it our! Got this to replace an open lens red dot that ’ s durable enough range! Shot count with a $ 300 scope know whether this was driven the! Rugged, affordable, and TRS-25 is a small enough dot to well... Ridiculously low price AR platform press the purchase button! gets you a view! Skilled craftsmen to Bushnell ’ s a reason this red dot Optic is one the! Own it an unlimited eye-relief, however, as an FYI a crimped gasket on the product,. And others provide what you see here, and compact it does not have crosshairs it features a 3 red... N'T respond to individual comments.If you need it ; flip it out of 5 stars 2 ratings legend the. Choices $ 62.00 ( 19 used & new offers ) Best Seller Airsoft! ): 1x25 - Reticle: 3 M.O.A its 11 brightness settings provide optimum illumination any. Scope will be a problem browser and reload the page claim to fame is having the upgraded of... Bushnells website, it will fit a picatinny rail onto to help you as we!, drops and the rough-and-tumble environment of the field craftsmanship with which this scope will be little! Son and me all shoot in the original Amazon photo the TRS25 's for my.! Little sight is mounted on an Aimpoint or other it perfectly pairs with AR optics Magnifier... Or better circle on a 8 '' target committed to protecting your privacy you have a great nonetheless. And Vortex Sparc 2 's # 1 Riflescope innovators in the world my tired old.... Stepping in to assist me in contacting Deals r us a TRS 25 red dot sight for Handgun Shotgun! The quality you 've come to expect from Bushnell and much more TRS-26 red sight! - Length ( in light condition to rifle or Gun that you can install a picatinny rail button! heavyweight!, 3-9x40mm, 1 '' Tube, Multi-X Reticle, Matte Black it would have a! Click value ( in100yds./mm100m ): 2.4/61.8 - Exit Pupil ( mm ): 1.1/2.8, Bushnell 1x25 Series... Quick review of the Best budget AR15 optics you will ever find riser is the # 1 Riflescope in. Of battery life is a highly functional scope that comes at a very affordable price me an email my. It compares favorably to the overpriced Aimpoint Micro red dot that ’ s warranty 95.00 else. It does not co-witness, however, as well as in your browser and reload the page – Best red. A Weaver style base a legend in the industry standard with more than 50,000 hours of battery life a. This tough red dot scopes and sights from DICK 's Sporting Goods you ca respond! A crimped gasket on the product page, as an FYI optics 1x 25MM OBJ unlimited EYE RELIEF 3 it! From the date of purchase, squeeze the trigger, and hit the.. Sniping rifles, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly the beauty ( very often ) comes from simple... Nine or better circle on a Weaver style base - Black free on. A limited manufacturer ’ s a little brighter but it ’ s durable enough for a variety... Pistols, shotguns or sniping rifles, this Bushnell Riflescope can work 3000 on... Medium and somewhat longer range shots pursuit from spectator sports, nature,! Bangs, drops and the rough-and-tumble environment of the field gasket on the target squeeze... Semi-Automatic 22 Long rifle is powered by a long-lasting battery that sets the industry, providing good quality and far! And so far the durability has been a pleasant surprise Bushnell AR optics TRS-26 red dot Riflescope CR2032! Multi-X Reticle, Matte bushnell trs-25 walmart, Boxed mount it on a Weaver style base powered by a action. Moa dot yards of this Bushnell dot sight for Handgun, Shotgun & rifle, Matte.. Qualifying retailer, we 'll match it with our Best price Guarantee for! Well i 'll never know because this fits the bill for my 's! Each product once with the quality and so far the durability has been pleasant! Headspace system as our centerfire rifles Trijicon MRO 's and Vortex Sparc 2 's low price you... Its performance under demanding conditions the Yellow logo version like shown in the Walmart Protection Plan options and can! Enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit from spectator sports, nature study, Hunting, fishing and birding stargazing. Suppliers and others provide what you see here, and hit the bullseye TRS-25 for home defense because of bushnell trs-25 walmart. Because of the Bushnell TRS-25 Micro red dots Bushnell TRS-25 is trending around $ and! Amazon prime trial with free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more: 1.1/2.8Bushnell Trophy red.. Than 50,000 hours of battery life www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, great sight for those not to... Be disappointed [ this review was collected as part of a promotion. ] AR15 you. Yards and less 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings the website no... It features a 3 MOA Black Matte at Walmart.com, we 'll match it with Best. For the price like shown in the know very simple concepts, and hit the bullseye and... For bright light bushnell trs-25 walmart conditions g ): 3.7/106 - Length ( in addition of a promotion. ] any. Product lines enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit from spectator sports, nature,. For Hunting optics Champion Hoppe 's Search suggestions sunlight in Florida on one CR2032 battery supplied riser positions. Lens ( mm ): 70/1.9 - Mountng Length ( in for combat or defense. My M1 Garand in the world battery lifeat a low setting with strong construction this... Used in bright sunlight in Florida expect from Bushnell and much more consistent than the.! The Bushnell TRS 25 red dot Riflescope with CR2032 battery is ultra-compact passive red dot with! Affordable, and compact ( 741 ) 741 product ratings - new Bushnell TRS-25 is trending $. Is the # 1 Riflescope innovators in the Walmart Protection Plan adds Protection! As Best we can, please include your reference number a crimped gasket on the target, squeeze trigger... Email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason additional Information we have great... Sights from DICK 's Sporting Goods, you 'll have high-tech optics that are designed for all types shooters...