Goku states in the manga that "a stronger warrior than I will appear." So it is definatley easier to do. SuperGogeta91 (talk) 22:11, November 8, 2013 (UTC). But I have repeated myself, so to make this clear FUSION DANCE IS MAX EQUAL POWER LEVELS. Vegetto wanted Buu to absorb him so he could release Goten, Trunks, Piccolo, and Gohan, he didn't want to take Buu out right away. -The resulting warrior from Fusion Dance is able to draw out more power compared to its Potara Fusion equivalent, thus Gogeta is stronger than his counterpart Vegito.-Gogeta and Vegito are equally-matched ultimate trump cards. Old Kai's statement can easily support this--Ssj3gogeta96 (talk) 14:57, March 18, 2014 (UTC)ssj3gogeta96, Like I said, I don't use the Daizenshuu as it has major flaws. So really, the battle would be close (unless Goku or Vegeta fail and become Veku), but in the end, Gogeta would come out on top, Vegito is stronger because for the fusion dance you had to be the same exact or atleast extremly close to the same power level demonstrated when Goten and Trunks were fusing. Who you want to take this as, is up to you, but clearly, it was meant for the boys, and this was directed at SSJ Gotenks (as Goku didn't believe the kids could ascend to SSJ3). And the only reason vegito messed around with buu is so he could get absorbed and free everyone from buus body, so just because he messed around with buu doesn't mean he will always act that way when he fights. The problem arises when Gohan>>>>SSJ3 Goku, so that wouldn't effect the fusion at all and they still wouldn't be strong enough to defeat Buutenks unless the powering down doesn't affect the fusion output. Vegito or Gogeta - Who is stronger??? Even then, effect is greater, still doesn't make Vegetto>Gogeta. Then that's the problem we have and it comes down to that. So, his whole idea is based off his minute of fame. SuperGogeta91 (talk) 18:28, February 24, 2014 (UTC), i think gogeta. People say That Vegito messes around while Gogeta doesn't the Reason Vegito messed around with Buu is because he was so superior to him (in my opinion), First of all, Vegoito max SSJ decimated Super Buu Gohan Absorbed Hidden Power, which is the strongest villan mode EVER in the actual anime by about 100 trillion. Do you think he'll just stand there and let you do it? You need to do some more research. If he intended to say it was stronger, he would'v said it, but he didn't. For Vegito it depends, if Goku and Vegito are equal in power then Gogeta = Vegito but If Goku>/Gogeta. Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission! Newsflash people, Vegito and Gogeta are made of the same two people. The fusion dance is shortened for high power levels too. He says that Potara is better. Gogeta may not be Potara, but he doesn't have the arrogance of Vegito. Make sense?Ultimatessj1 (talk) 22:10, April 1, 2014 (UTC)UltimateSSJ1. Not mention they know each others tactics ( both fusions are made by Goku and vegeta ) so I don't think they'll mess around knowing what the other is capable of the only reason vegito would win is because of gogeta's fusion time limit which gets smaller and smaller the more power that's need to maintain the fusion (30 to 5 minutes depending on the power of Goku and vegeta ) anyway you can look it up on the dragon ball z/gt/AF wiki.01:19, September 15, 2014 (UTC)Ian Brown 1989 (talk). You're logic for ruling out Wrath of the Dragon is deniable, but you are right in the sense of it not pertaining the events here. Dont forget Goku trained with Uub in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for about 15 years which equals 5475 YEARS worth of training. Either way, it doesn't make sense that a fusion of Goku and Vegeta would get SSJ2+SSJ2, but a fusion of Goku and Gohan would get SSJ3+U.Gohan. And we don't even know how much the rival boost gives. 04:39, April 8, 2012 (UTC). So for Gogeta Goku has to lower his power immensly to match Vegeta's However for the earring Fusion they can both be at full power. And Majin Buu could've killed Vegeta, SS3 Goku > Majin Buu > Vegeta. Three primary reason why it is more effective. Vegetto from Future Trunks arc gets stomped by Suppressed Jiren from Episode 109. I have Base Vegito with the same ingredients (SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta) at 10,000. I think Vegito would win this one just because of how the potara earings bring about the perfect fusion. You say Gohan could match it to Goku's SSJ3, but who says two SSJ3 fusions (Goku) would be strong enough? It's already been stated that Bills and Whis are stronger than any character seen thus far. like I said, nothing in the manga suggest Potara>Fusion Dance or vice-versa in terms of strength. To me, they're equal, regardless of Vegeta having SSJ3 or not, since I see fusion dance using BOTH fusees max power. Hence why Gotenks only lasted 5 minutes as SS3. I say that they are both equals. I don't know why Wiki Forums have to be like this but I shall roll with it. With the fusion retcons, Vegito is no longer of any use. If Vegeta gains the SSJ3 ability, then they would be equals. In my personal opinion, Vegito and Gogeta are equals in strength, but I can't really decide a winner based of so little information. Vegito was playing around with Buuhan for most of the fight, but we never got to see Super Gogeta's true power. I say in the Potara Fusion that it is max power levels. I believe Vegito is stronger because of the fact that it is a permanent fusion and that kai magic is stronger than metamoran technique, Goku said, as super saiyan 3, he could have beaten Buu. Saying there's no time limit for Gogeta, I think Vegetto would still be able to keep up with Gogeta. This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. They literally say "stronger". In the manga, it translates to "better." So at the end vegito 2 and gogeta 1. And you say they only made him a SSJ since it was a movie, but that movie is Gogeta's only appearance in DBZ. He held back durig their fight, remember? They don't have to be equal. I thing vegito because it is said that the potara earrings are said to make the perfect fusion. In that case, a fusion of Gohan and Goku would not be enough to defeat Buutenks since Gohan>>>>>Base Goku, even though Goku claimed a fusion between them two would be enough. Gogeta would then refuse and leave himself wide open to getting stabbed with Spirit Sword, causing Gogeta to have to use his legendary super saiyan form he got wehn he absorped Broly's S-Cells. First of all Lets figure out both of their base power levels First is Gogeta's In V-jump his super saiyan power level is stated to be 2,500,000,000. However this is only if we are going off of DBZ (which is the best one to go off of anyways) because as a super saiyan four gogeta would win but at the same level of super saiyan vegito is the winner. Only the anime comics for GT stated that, and you can take their word for it as much as I do (which I don't). But Gohan is much stronger than Vegeta, so "Gokhan" would also smash Vegito or Gogeta. Unless you're saying Gohan would lower his power to SSJ3 Goku's then, after fusing, the fusion would get the total power of both fusees in which I would agree and you would contradict yourself. all of the base power levels and SSJ power multipliers (with exception of SSJ4) were found on this site and confirmed by the creator.—This unsigned comment was made by BigDaddyViper (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time! He would be stronger than Vegito or Gogeta easily. Gogeta just seemed like the more impressive fighter overall. I know that Vegito wasn’t able to win, especially due to the time limit. Toriyama has also NEVER stated Vegetto>SSJ4 Goku. It is stated that their power levels have to be equal for the Fusion Dance. U.Gohan is much stronger than SSJ3 Goku. With equal power levels, Vegetto would obviously win simply because Potara fusion lasts longer Vegito can't use all his power though or the fusion runs out. Where is your source for this? Personally, I think that SSJ4 Goku oneshots Vegito, and Syn was giving him trouble. Like they are even while SSJ2. I don't remember if Gogeta was even used in DBZ or it was just DBGT, but I know Vegito was used in the Buu Saga and was insanely powerful in comparison. But, I'd say Vegito is stronger than Gogeta. So, Super Janemba is, obviously, WAY stronger than Buu, which, makes Super Vegito, at most, just as strong as Super Janemba, yet, Super Gogeta killed him with just a kick and his finishing blast. According to Toriyama, Vegetto is the single strongest character in the entire manga. Vegito is vastly superior to any fighter in any Dragon Ball series and is in a complete leage of his own. And although we haven't seen Vegito go above SSJ, doesn't mean he can't. SuperGogeta91 (talk) 19:09, March 17, 2014 (UTC), Daizenshuu 7 wrote: And, in a franchise defined entirely by increasing power levels, Gogeta's unlimited potential is what ultimately gives him the edge. SSJ3Vegeto (talk) 01:40, September 15, 2014 (UTC), That interview was later found out to be a fake. A would be SSJ4 Goku DBZ would smash Vegito or Gogeta, but once they ascended just one time. Nothing in the manga or anime indicate that Vegetto is stronger. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Old kai said "what's more is that since they're rivals they're even stronger". Goku doesn't have to lower his power to match Vegeta's like he have to do with the fusion dance. Now, nowwhere in the Japanese/Englsih Manga or Anime does it clearly state that Gotenks as a SSJ is equal to SSJ3 Goku. Or SSJ god? Both fusions, however, are created around the same time period, The Majin Buu Saga. The earrings do not add any power and rival boost might goes away when they are fused and if it doesn't that power would be added to both fusions. I agree vegito is a little a stronger because of rival boost but almost everything else you said was completely wrong--Ssj3gogeta96 (talk) 15:44, November 4, 2013 (UTC)ssj3gogeta96, Just because Goku is stronger, doesn't mean the Fusion would be affected. Now, I don't multiply power levels, since I think the numbers soar a little to high, and just adding them isn't enough. Buuhan, Buutenks, and Super Janemba are all around the same power with Buuhan being the strongest by a small margain. Anyway, Gogeta > or = Vegito, if you count personallity or not it could change. Also even if Gogeta can go ssj4 Vegito has a post ssjg Goku. About Broly it is said. And if we can't factor GT into this, then Super Saiyan is they highest Gogeta can go. If Goku has achieved SSJ3 and Vegeta has unlocked SSJ2, the Gogeta could easily get SSJ2 and then to SSJ3.