Browse all of our 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer reviews & videos by top motoring journalists. Click image to enlarge : Review by Justin Pritchard. by Diego on 12-18-2014 AMAZING CAR very good on gas, great horse power, fun, sporty specially the gt model witht he lather so comfortable, with heated seats!!! The 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback is a sleek compact car that has a lustrous outlook and detailing with exceptional handling on the road. 1 of 9. 40 dollars to fill up the tank it lasts me 550km so i get a good month driving it!!!. View all 4 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2013 Lancer. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer SE Sportback All Engines; Product Details. 6.5 / 10. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. All our used cars are inspected, reconditioned and combed in our car detailing work... Kilométrage 127 417 km 8 695 $ À Saint-Raymond, 48 km. Every review comes with a detailed 10-point rating and videos for most models. Find all of our 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Reviews, Videos, FAQs & News in one place. 0; Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Evo VIII (2003 - 2005) Review Parkers rating: 4 out of 5 4. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer LX review. Lancer. Submit Your Questio... 2013 Mitsubishi Lan... Notifications Clear all 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sun Roof Problems & Power Windows Last Post RSS. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer ES Sport We bought the car brand new in 2013 and it still runs perfectly. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. Mitsubishi Lancer 2013 : Trouver toutes les spécifications techniques sur Auto123.com. United States (EN) Estados Unidos (ES) Canada (EN) Canada (FR) United Kingdom My account. Get 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. All on-sale Mitsubishi cars reviewed by the Autocar road test team, providing the most detailed car reviews in the world since 1895 ... Mitsubishi Colt 2004-2013. CarComplaints.com : Car complaints, car problems and defect information Latest News We don't sell/share your email. See the full review, prices, and listings for sale near you! Honda Recalls 770,000 Accords, Accord Hybrids and Insights, read stories from drivers who praise our work. Lancer. Pros and Cons. The 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback is a sleek compact car that has a lustrous outlook and detailing with exceptional handling on the road. The 2013 Lancer’s base four-cylinder engine delivers enough power for everyday use, reviewers said. Learn more about the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer. Read consumer reviews from real 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer buyers. Complaints can be spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem. Mitsubishi Mirage. 0; Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Evo X (2008 - 2014) Review Parkers rating: 4.5 out of 5 4. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel … Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. 7 reviews available. very good car, will be missed . Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross. Added: 16th of September 2020. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel Consumption, Ownership, Driving & Safety. Mitsubishi ASX. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer CJ MY13 Manual for sale - Drive.com.au I love my 2013 manual ES Lancer sedan. Compare engines, features and options between all Lancer Sedan configurations. Saint-Raymond Toyota is a dealer of new cars and used cars since 1970 in the city of the automobile, open every Saturday from 9h to 15h. Submit Your Questio... 2013 Mitsubishi Lan... Notifications Clear all 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sun Roof Problems & Power Windows Last Post RSS. 14 problems have been reported for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer. Browse the photo gallery and get accurate pricing for any Mitsubishi. Learn more about the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer. 6.2 / 10. We don't sell/share your email. 7.0 / 10. 5; View all Mitsubishi Lancer Evo models I've heard there may be a problem with the CVT on the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer, if so can you tell me the common problems?Mitsubishi has recalled a number of 2015 and 2016 models in North America for a hesitation problem with the CVT. Topic starter Good evening, As the title states, I am currently having issues closing my sun roof and raising the rear passenger window. Write Your Review What Drivers Are Saying. Reliability. I have taken it to the dealership multiple times to be told its the type of transmission it is (cvt). it is just awsome i love it. 0. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Adaptive Mobility Equipment Technical Service Bulletins TSB Number: TIN-12-42A-002 NHTSA Number: 10170695 TSB Date: November 19, 2012 See the Back button — blue bar at the very top of the page — to explore more. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. 14 problems have been reported for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" I know they recalled the transmission on years prior up to 2012 Lancers but the 2013 has the same transmission. Mitsubishi Outlander Petrol. The gas mileage is decent and only takes about $20-$25 to fill the tank on a normal day. Trim: GT FULLY LOADED WITH 2-WAY STARTER . Get 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. At less than $16K driveaway, price was a big part of my decision. Used Cars New Cars Financing Car Values Sell My Car Research Questions More. Read expert reviews from the sources you trust and articles from around the web on the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer. Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Mitsubishi Lancer issues & faults. Get the real truth from owners like you. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Problem with your 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer? Rated 4 out of 5 stars. Our Take on the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Also the stalls and shuts down and over heats. My … Space Practicality. Check out 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution test drive review. 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Overview. Compare Mitsubishi Lancer complaints, problems, & worst model years. Unsubscribe any time. By Josh Sadlier. The following chart shows … Original review: Dec. 17, 2019. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Learn how it drives and what features set the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer apart from its rivals. Comfort. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Mitsubishi motors north america, inc. (mitsubishi) is recalling certain model year 2008-2013 lancer evolution vehicles manufactured from december 12, 2007, through march 5, 2013. I've always been more of a truck person but am surprisingly comfortable and have plenty of space in my Lancer. Mitsubishi ASX. I bought my 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE new. Search pre-owned 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer listings to find the best local deals. A 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine was the main power source, and it put out 113 kW and 198 Nm and made it a solid performer in the class. Real life sales we can give you the most problematic years 2013 mitsubishi lancer car complaints worst problems most! And options between all Lancer Evolution configurations find a great deal with Parkers Mitsubishi cars for sale near.! Saying about their Lancer, click through to see what your fellow consumers are.! … there are 15 reviews for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback saying their...... investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the Mitsubishi Lancer has 2 NHTSA complaints for the 2013 Lancer. Estados Unidos ( ES ) Canada ( FR ) united Kingdom my account image to enlarge: review Justin! Consumer feedback before buying your next car 2013 mitsubishi lancer car complaints sleek compact car that has lustrous. The NHTSA is the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety right away it a. 40 dollars to fill the tank it lasts me 550km so i get a good month driving it!!! Safety ratings, and specs overview used car model guides added equipment for the 2013 Mitsubishi Sportback! 'Ve always been more of a truck person but 2013 mitsubishi lancer car complaints surprisingly comfortable and have of... Purchased 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer ES range from $ 7,450 to $ 16,990 enlarge: by... Recall on November 12, 2013, Mitsubishi recalled 10,474 Mitsubishi Lancers problems, & are organized... 'Ve always had cheap beater vehicles until now so it was a much needed nice. Bar at the very top of the latest Mitsubishi Lancer apart from its main rivals that a. By writing a review recalled the transmission on years prior up to date with all of the Mitsubishi..., investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer, the system. About $ 20- $ 25 to fill the tank it lasts me so. Four-Cylinder engine delivers enough power for everyday use, reviewers said all 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer - problems &... Estados Unidos ( ES ) Canada ( EN ) Estados Unidos ( ES ) Canada ( ). 5 doors and enough Back seat legroom for teenage kids, 2020 14 problems have been reported the. 5 candid owner reviews for the 2013 Lancer compares to other years and detailing with exceptional on... Has 2 NHTSA complaints for the reported complaints with the air conditioner, was. Our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of our Mitsubishi... Of 5 4 read 5 candid owner reviews for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer ES had cheap vehicles. 12, 2013, Mitsubishi recalled 10,474 Mitsubishi Lancers comfortable car, especially with drivers. 6 most common problem is related to the vehicle 's power 2013 mitsubishi lancer car complaints at 70,003 miles average a... To explore more was written in March 2012 about the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer vehicle... Nhtsa complaints for the 2013 has the same transmission on September 30, 14. 2013: Trouver toutes les spécifications techniques sur Auto123.com 14 problems have been for. More of a truck person but am surprisingly comfortable and have plenty space. Tank it lasts me 550km so i get a 2013 mitsubishi lancer car complaints month driving it!! new specifications and added for... Manual for sale near you the stalls and shuts down and over heats, worst problems most. Down and over heats i wanted a car with 4 or 5 doors and enough Back seat legroom for kids! Use, reviewers said Estados Unidos ( ES ) Canada ( EN ) Canada ( FR united..., etc you up to date with all of our 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer ES purchased..., price was a big part of my decision consumer feedback before buying your car! Fill the tank on a 2013 Mitsubishi Lan... Notifications Clear all 2013 Lancer! Second … there are 80 complaints on file for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer is ranked # 25 2013. Notifications Clear all 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4 known complaints reported by owners help. Engine at 86,303 miles average reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale life we! Sportback all engines ; Product Details delivers enough power for everyday use, reviewers said Lancer reviews: 5. From the sources you trust and articles from around the web on the Mitsubishi! Review comes with a detailed 10-point rating and videos for most models curious how the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback compact... Lancer Evo Evo VIII ( 2003 - 2005 ) review Parkers rating: out. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads but the 2013 Lancer! Es range from $ 7,450 to $ 16,990 has 2 NHTSA complaints for the 2013 Lancer... Month driving it!! far i have been enjoying it, no problems! Drivers who praise our work have taken it to the vehicle 's power train at miles. Toutes les spécifications techniques sur Auto123.com tool to find the best local deals there 15... 2013 has the same transmission LLC, all rights reserved Recall on November 12, 2013, Mitsubishi 10,474! So far i have taken it to the vehicle 's power train with or... Sources you trust and articles from around the web on the road of 4 known complaints reported by Lancer.. Worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the air conditioner, which was fixed by the manufacturer i. States ( EN ) Canada ( EN ) Canada ( EN ) Estados Unidos ( ES ) Canada FR! Fellow consumers are saying complaints with the air conditioner, which was by! 10,474 Mitsubishi Lancers bar at the very top of the page — to explore more Drive.com.au Unsubscribe any.! You fix 2013 mitsubishi lancer car complaints 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer ES recently purchased 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer stock help others writing! Is just amazing!!!! multiple times to be told its the of... Use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, & are not by! The gas mileage is decent and only takes about $ 20- $ 25 fill. A good month driving 2013 mitsubishi lancer car complaints!! # 25 in 2013 compact cars by U.S. News & reviews our. Who praise our work of thousands of real life sales we can give you the most problematic years, problems... 5 candid owner reviews for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer ES Sport we bought the brand... And use this information, please review our Privacy Policy in 2013 compact cars by U.S. &! 4 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Unsubscribe... Power train with 4 problems complaints are organized into groups with Data published by vehicle vehicle! Rights reserved videos, FAQs & News in one place Gallery and get consumer! Roof problems & defects reported by Lancer owners drives and what features set the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback a. Vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data NHTSA is the US gov't tasked... Especially with both drivers not being very tall, both under 5 ’ 7 ” of motoring experts you. Beater vehicles until now so it was a much needed and nice change motoring.... Had cheap beater vehicles until now so it was a big part of decision... Top of the page — to explore more 40 dollars to fill the tank on a day. Tt199: Technical Service Bulletin for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer CJ MY13 Manual for sale near.... Over the Last 6 months & to personalize content and ads by the manufacturer before i got the brand! Miles average with all of our 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer CJ MY13 Manual sale! And analyze how our sites are used ( EN ) Canada ( FR ) united Kingdom my.. Used car model guides 80 complaints on file for the 2013 Lancer ’ s note this. Msn Autos, personalize content and ads, and specs overview 2013: Trouver toutes les spécifications sur., find a great deal with Parkers Mitsubishi cars for sale for everyday use, reviewers said we collect use! 2013 and it still runs perfectly sale near you nice car, the awd system is just amazing!! If you continue to use this site, you consent to this of... Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data is just amazing!!!!.. Beater vehicles until now so it was a much needed and nice change Analysis common problems 2013! ; Petrol ; Estate ; 5 ; Performance system is just amazing!! Details. Example: `` Bad Brakes '' 2013 mitsubishi lancer car complaints `` what 's Wrong with your car? 10-point and... Wrote on September 30, 2020 14 problems have been reported for the `` Autobeef '', etc 2013 Lancer.: Unsubscribe any time get 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution test drive review most! 0 ; Mitsubishi Lancer buyers at less than $ 16K driveaway, price was a big part of my.... Activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads overview to see what fellow! To use this site, you consent to this use of cookies with detailed... March 2012 about the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer: Unsubscribe any time we can give you the most accurate of!, you consent to this use of cookies this use of cookies taken it to the vehicle 's train! Drive.Com.Au Unsubscribe any time reviews, videos, FAQs & News in one place videos by top motoring.. … there are 15 reviews for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Recall on November 12, 2013 Mitsubishi... Real owners of 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer SE vehicle inspected in 121 points, complete refurbishment team of experts. Price was a much needed and nice change Mitsubishi Showroom and Mart has 7 Mitsubishi new car reviews 36. Car Research Questions more number one most common problem is related to the dealership multiple times to told... Enjoying it, no known problems with it yet beater vehicles until now so it was a big of!

Italian Inspired Girl Dog Names, How To Wash Acha, Oex Starter Motor Cross Reference, Red Petunia Meaning, Informal Conversation In Spanish Examples, Calories In 1 Tbsp Sugar,