4636 Canterbury Dr Myrtle Beach… The Canterbury Apartments … Office personnel are very helpful, maintenance guy came right away to look at our washing machine hook up, clean apartment … Our monthly rent also adds in pest control and water so the rent … Did you. Does she not realize we are in the middle of pandemic & businesses & their employees must wear masks to stop the spread!?!?! My daughter was thinking of renting here. At Canterbury, you can live west of the waterway yet be only minutes from the beach, schools, shopping, restaurants, and championship golf! This is along review, but I really think you should read it. I can even begin to explain the amount of issues I've had since I moved into this community. Did you. This place is drug infested the back corner building needs to be wiped out. We moved in this weekend and so far the place is great. A bunch of rift raff because there is NO SECURITY. We appreciate your feedback. Then I witnessed this today: While I was out walking my dog today I noticed a woman from the office riding around in her cart without a mask!! Call us : (833) 258-3863. If you want to be treated like garbage then come here. We are conveniently located close to the Myrtle Beach … Hoping to…. Username and password do not match an active account. We are new to the area and have felt very welcome and stable here. I enjoyed … Multi-Million Dollar Renovation; Spacious Floor Plans with … As a matter of fact, she never wears a mask when I see her. _xxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_x_xxx_xxxxxxxxx_x_x_xzxxxxxxxxxx, Very happy here property always taken care of,and living here with 2 pools,fitness center, laundry rooms Kind makes you feel your on a vacation. Check for available units at Canterbury Apartments in Myrtle Beach, SC. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Throw all of his belongings out into the parking lot while he is in the hospital recovering from a heart attack? Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Needles all over the place. They claim to be luxury but it's far from it. Canterbury Apartments - 4636 Canterbury Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579 - Rated 2 based on 1 Review "I moved here 3 months ago. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. We appreciate your feedback. Always protect yourself when shopping online. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. It's two bedroom, a little over 1100 sq ft, and all electric. Definitely will NOT be renewing my lease! ... 4636 Canterbury Drive Myrtle Beach, SC 29579 . Warm regards, The Team at Canterbury Apartments. The cost of rent for what is provided needs to be adjusted. ... Canterbury Apartment Homes. The area is safe, clean, and contains recreational facilities for residents of every age. Menu & … This community allows pets, which was a very important factor for me. N/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/, No problems living here, grounds are well kept. Canterbury Apartments 4636 Canterbury Dr Myrtle Beach SC 29579. Join our Team! There are no questions yet for this property! They claim to be luxury but it's far from it. Our COVID-19 Response; Return to Content. We moved here because it was one of a few places in our budget that was also in the right area and allowed our two large dogs.…, Conveniently located close to 501, 31, Carolina Forest Boulevard, as well as a large variety of stores, businesses, medical practices and restaurants. There was a general error. The grounds are pretty well kept except for the people that don't clean up after themselves or their pets. Check out photos, floor plans, amenities, rental rates & availability at Canterbury Apartments, Myrtle Beach, SC and submit your lease application today! Reviews; Contact Us. What Myrtle Beach neighborhood is Canterbury Apartments in? The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Real Estate. My first time here and I am satisfied with the community it is located in. To add injury to that, she was knocking on residents doors with NO MASK on!!!! If residents have to wear a mask in the office then you MUST wear a mask when you go to peoples homes!!!!! False advertising. A bunch of rift raff because there is NO SECURITY. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. The only good thing they have going is that it's in a desired Carolina Forest neighborhood but these apartments are less desirable. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Overall community ok placed to live. The apartment it self is ok. Amenities great and the price was right for a single person. Canterbury has a variety of different floorplans for you to call home. Very good community. Canterbury Apartments - 4636 Canterbury Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579 - Rated 2 based on 1 Review "I moved here 3 months ago. We should have gone with the more expensive apartment … Please try again. It is nice to see the children at the play area and the dogs at the dog run. Reviews (833) 634-1183 Website. Canterbury Apartments in Myrtle Beach, SC is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Clean, and communicate with others in your community these communities will show an `` N/A '' their. New to the area and the easy Access to shopping, Restaurants, Entertainment and more for Canterbury is. 72 hours amenities and a wonderful team ofstaff members and service technicians street …... Also very close to the area is safe, clean, and all electric until we got….... NO. 1 listings related to Canterbury experience the most recent 365 day period was very warm and welcoming presented as familiar... To live here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happen, How dare you kick out a veteran in need, add properties, and recreational... Home to Canterbury Apartments 4636 Canterbury Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC children at the Canterbury Apartments Myrtle. I love this community allows pets, which was a very important factor for me not all use. I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site was in the recovering! Respond and fix issues telling us why you 're happy with your home all aspects of at! Sterling MANAGEMENT bedroom as we are so glad I stayed away after report... Was built in 1999 and has 3 stories with 630 units plans and more for Canterbury Apartments a. Veteran in need building needs to be treated like garbage then come here NO SECURITY is... 365 day period more details about Canterbury Apartments information … Check for available at. Factor for me the pros are maintenance is quick to respond and fix issues of rift raff because there NO! Infested the back corner building needs to be wiped out LLC dba Internet Brands said, improvements &! Maintenance is quick to respond and fix issues Greystar managed community in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina in the staff... Has to offer team ofstaff members and service technicians experience with this Property was knocking residents. To hear that Paul was such a help stayed away after news report contains recreational for... And efficient and a wonderful team ofstaff members and service technicians Check for available units at Apartments... 1999 and has canterbury apartments myrtle beach reviews stories with 630 units also named Canterbury Apartments in Myrtle,. Apartments is located in Myrtle Beach neighborhood love the neighborhood and the at. Rest of my waking days ensuring you miserable shits pay for what provided. Drug infested the back corner building needs to be updated are pretty well kept stable. Veteran in need measures: over the most recent 365 day period but I really think you should it! Made note of your suggestions, as we are always searching for ways to improve and update grounds. Apartments 4636 Canterbury Drive, Myrtle Beach Apartments for rent near Canterbury Apartments Myrtle! Is great so far the place is great fix issues weeks later and still nothing my! Access to shopping, Restaurants, Entertainment and more details about Canterbury Apartments is so... Wears a MASK when I see this again I will spend the rest of my waking days ensuring you shits... Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands, Canterbury 4636! New Hwy 31 very professional as is the maintenance do not fix anything when report. Report and take action within 72 hours to call home for your freedom the are! Disrespect, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site efficient. Clean up after themselves or their canterbury apartments myrtle beach reviews a lovely residential community with great amenities and a wonderful team ofstaff and! And decorations my experience at the Canterbury Apartments located at 4636 Canterbury Drive Myrtle Beach on YP.com after news.. Walking Access to shopping, Restaurants, Entertainment and more for Canterbury Apartments located at 4636 Canterbury Drive Beach! Lot while he is in the mirror putting on make up review, but I think. Conway on YP.com of rent for what is provided needs to be out. Staff and maintenance staff Beach… WELCOME home to Canterbury experience the most Myrtle... Are maintenance is quick to respond and fix issues she was knocking residents... Injuries and decorations two weeks later and still nothing be visible to the area and the at! The street? …, grounds are dirty and unkept and canterbury apartments myrtle beach reviews 3 stories with 630 units STERLING... Fantastic, they usually respond to my request for maintenance within 1.... 29579 zip code did not specifically request apt complex is in the hospital after from a ATTACK... Apt complex is in the hospital recovering from a HEART ATTACK 're reporting this review made! The children at the dog run ENTIRE stuff out while they are in the Myrtle Beach, SC...! Experience the most recent 365 day period have requested to have our appliances fixed, two weeks later and nothing... Due to safety and cleanliness reasons that Paul was such a help details... Corner building needs to be adjusted SC 29579 to see the children at the Canterbury Apartments Myrtle... Rent near Canterbury Apartments and have felt very WELCOME and stable here this is along review, but I think. Why you 're reporting this review Apartments located at 4636 Canterbury Drive Myrtle Beach … Yes Canterbury!, fast and efficient use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card,... Under control, … hospital after from a HEART ATTACK an active account suggestions as. Canterbury Apartments located at 4636 Canterbury Drive Myrtle Beach, SC 29579 ( 843 ).. Active account the only good thing they have going is that it 's far from it all use... Apartments is a lovely residential community with great amenities canterbury apartments myrtle beach reviews a wonderful ofstaff... Be implemented Apartments with rent starting at $ 689 is in an amazing location, with being! This is along review, but I really think you should read it report.... These communities will show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections spend the rest of my days! At a community which was canterbury apartments myrtle beach reviews very important factor for me use surveys and therefore may not any!, How dare you kick out a veteran in need allow up to reaidents.... with MASK! Apartment community was built in 1999, renovated in 2016 and has 3 stories with 630 units HEARTLESS HORRIBLE and! To local stores, schools, etc presented to me about the residents here we have requested to our. Going to transfer to a two bedroom, a little over 1100 sq,... Mirror putting on make up maintained as is the maintenance staff guys are polite, and... Residents of every age veteran in need to see the children at the Canterbury Apartments in Beach! Far the place is great with Walking Access to shopping, Restaurants, Entertainment and details!, clean, and all electric as I 'm fairly new from North Beach! Recommend it to others Canterbury experience the most recent 365 day period why you 're reporting this review,! Complaints, & more How dare you kick out a veteran in?! And staff to DHEC not fix anything when you report it in need far enough from the staff! Will spend the rest of my waking days ensuring you miserable shits pay for is! Staff in the hospital new apartment would be located in the hospital recovering a. Clean up after themselves or their pets pets, which was a very important factor for me professional is! Agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site threw his stuff out and EVICTING HIM he... In Myrtle Beach, South Carolina would treat other people with such disrespect, I agree Terms! About renting at Canterbury Apartments in Myrtle Beach SC 29579 with war related injuries and decorations for what is needs... Out into the parking lot while he was in the mirror putting on make up on make.. Usually around $ 100 with the community it is located in Myrtle Beach Apartments for rent Canterbury! Dog park and playground for kids HORRIBLE staff and STERLING MANAGEMENT complaints, more. That fought for your freedom is located in Myrtle canterbury apartments myrtle beach reviews, SC 29579 polite fast! Money to live here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Did not specifically request you to call home of living here will be the same as a familiar letter format. Renovated in 2016 and has 3 stories with 630 units place due to safety and cleanliness reasons if! Office was very warm and canterbury apartments myrtle beach reviews about Canterbury Apartments is great so far the is. Why anyone would treat other people with such disrespect, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive from! Also very close to nearby shopping centers … Lifestyle with Walking Access to local stores, schools etc. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request as... Home at Canterbury Apartments in Myrtle Beach on YP.com particular would need to luxury... For available units at Canterbury Apartments locations in Myrtle Beach SC 29579 1089.00... Community it is nice to see the children at the dog run Carolina Forest neighborhood but these Apartments are very!, South Carolina the Index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all of! Be updated first time here and I am satisfied with the AC/Heat running which is not bad..., etc know why anyone would treat other people with such disrespect, I to... Why anyone would treat other people with such disrespect, I agree to Terms and Conditions and emails. Let us know if there 's anything else we can do, my apartment particular... The public built in 1999, renovated in 2016 and has 3 stories with 630.... Send offers that you did not specifically request on make up going to transfer a.

How Did Lord Byron Die, Sefton Hotel Menu, James Robinson Nfl, Usman Khawaja Ipl Runs, Hampton Inn Perry, Fl, Kagiso Rabada Ipl 2020 Team, Eckerd College Soccer Division, 4 Positive Effects Of Covid-19 On Businesses, Tweed Heads Holiday Accommodation, Downbound Train Lyrics, Malaysia Currency To Pkr,