Servings. To kick this recipe up a notch, choose a flavor of pork rinds you know you love, like BBQ or chili lime. Utensils. I really did miss fried chicken from KFC and Popeye’s but the flour used in the coating was prohibitive to enjoying on the keto diet. This Easy Keto Low Carb Chicken Fried Steak is made with tenderized cube steaks, almond flour, grated parmesan cheese, and with no pork rinds. Prep Time. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Stir/smush to coat and set aside. Add the chicken strips to a bag or bowl with the buttermilk, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. For the best chicken, monitor the oil temperature with a candy thermometer. Check out my other chicken recipes such as my keto taco salad, Chicken Rollatini, and no mess crispy chicken thighs! https://healthyrecipesblogs.com/pork-rind-crusted-chicken-tenders That original fried chicken that we all know is crispy, flaky and super juicy. After transitioning to the keto lifestyle, KFC now stands for Keto Fried Chicken for me. https://theketocookbook.com/keto-recipes/keto-southern-fried-chicken-tenders We dip in the egg, then the pork rinds, then they go straight into the air fryer. Pork … Step Two: Mix together almond flour, paprika, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper on a plate, mixing to evenly distribute the herbs and spices throughout the almond flour.. Pair this chicken parmesan with Keto garlic zoodles (recipe linked below) for a meal that’s wholesome for the whole family. Pork rinds, almond flour or parmesan will never be a batter, which is what I was looking for when I created this recipe. No, it’s much better than that. Keto Chicken Parmesan. In fact, when done the … Southern girl that I am, I get a hankering for fried chicken liver every once in awhile and today was my day. Total Time. Salt and pepper both sides of your cube steak. I have made the perfect copycat recipe that’s low carb, keto and gluten free. Combine crushed pork rinds, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika in a shallow dish. The secret to making the ultimate keto fried chicken breading isn’t with pork rinds, almond flour or parmesan. I pan fried these pork rind chicken nuggets in avocado oil to up the fat content, but you could definitely bake them in the oven. I used the 4505 brand in the Chili & Lime flavor, but plain will also work well. This classic recipe from my cookbook bakes up super crispy in your oven. Frankly, I didn’t think they would come out very good without the crispy traditional flour coating they are often made with. Our breading station consists of beaten eggs in a shallow bowl and the crushed pork rinds in a shallow bowl. Kid-tested and LOVED crispy, simple low carb and keto chicken tenders! The chicken nuggets will still hold onto the breading and get crisp in the oven, just like a proper nugget should. Coat the chicken strips in a layer of crumbs, then quickly dunk in the beaten egg, then coat again in the crumbs. gluten free, keto fried chicken, low carb fried chicken Cuisine. Keto Pork Rind Chicken Tenders. It’s the ideal recipe for when you get off work and want to make a homecooked meal that doesn’t require a lot of time and effort. This recipe uses simple coconut flour(or almond meal) without pork rinds – that many recipes have. This dish is drizzled in white country gravy that can you cook with sausage if you wish. Smoked Paprika. 1 pound chicken breasts, defrosted; 1/2 cup pork rinds, crushed; 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded; 2 large eggs; 1 tsp salt; 1 tsp pepper; 2 heaping tablespoons coconut oil; The ingredients used to make this Keto Fried Chicken Recipe. Now, I may not be a Southerner, but fried chicken is near and dear to my heart and has to meet a certain criteria: It MUST be crispy. You can substitute those if you wish. 3 Health of Benefits of Baked Keto Fried Chicken. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. You can pick up your favorite brand from your local grocery store, or grab some on Amazon. Nov 15, 2014 - Pork rinds are great breading for fried chicken, it holds together & tastes fantastic. He could eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner, but I usually only make it for dinner. So for 1/4 cup of the crushed pork rinds it is 2 Weight Watchers points and for 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs, it is 3 Weight Watcher points. In fact, some people upon hearing pork rinds are paleo and keto-friendly do a double-take. It can be but you’ll have to modify the ingredients traditionally used for fried chicken. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=3182573 I like using sea salt in all of my recipes and everyday cooking. Deep-fried chicken. Whether baked or fried, they'll be gobbled up. Juicy chicken gets a crisp coating of crushed pork rinds and classic seasonings to create fried chicken that is truly legendary. These low carb waffles are sweetened with our sugar free maple syrup, filled with delicious chicken and coated with pork panko crumbs before being fried to a gorgeous crispy golden finish. Lay the egg coated steak in the crunchy crust coating. It MUST be seasoned well. 45 minutes. Finely crushed pork rinds are a commonly used replacement for breading which would be delicious on this keto fried chicken. As for the pork rinds, they really don’t make this healthy poultry meal less healthy. Keto fried chicken like you’ve never seen it before with Louisiana style spices on a keto bun! This crispy fried chicken is coated with keto friendly pork rinds! Crush the pork rinds into fine crumbs and place in a bowl. 8. This is not a food I’ve tried to low-carb before now. Popeye’s chicken broke the internet and the drive thru’s but wasn’t keto friendly. The secret to great keto/low-carb chicken nuggets is pork rinds! That’s because when most people think of pork rinds, they think of the highly-processed snack pack that is sold in vending machines. Keto Fried Chicken With Pork Rinds. https://www.mainlyhomemade.com/recipes/pork-rind-fried-chicken-keto You could also use boneless skinless chicken thighs instead of chicken breast. Sea Salt. Pan-fried Chicken. https://www.wholesomeyum.com/air-fryer-keto-low-carb-fried-chicken-recipe Keto Fried Chicken – Pork Rind Crust cooked in Air Fryer. Or, you can dip your fried chicken in a spicy sauce! These keto crispy fried chicken chaffles make for a quick keto meal that delivers all the satisfaction of fried chicken and waffles with each delicious bite. Grated Parmesan/Romano Cheese. With this recipe, the pork rinds will fall right off if you try to pan-fry them, so consider making a low carb chicken stir fry instead if pan-fried is what you’re craving! Flour is out as are most of the breadings used. Fried chicken isn’t likely the first food on your list when you’re looking for healthy options. The best part? Kids and grown-ups love them! How To Make Keto Fried Chicken Tenders (Keto Chicken Fingers): Step One: Pat dry all the chicken tenders with some paper towels and set aside. You can use this simple cooking technique to make keto pork chops, keto fried fish, or even low-carb veggie fries! SEE THE KETO CHICKEN NUGGETS VIDEO IN THE RECIPE CARD BELOW. Cook Time. 20 minutes. Get The Keto Fried Chicken Pork Rinds Recipe. How to Make Keto Chicken Fried Steak. Keto Chicken Parmesan is a quick, easy and delicious Keto dinner idea- that’s naturally low carb. Read the full recipe with full nutrition breakdown and step-by-step pictures over at: The crust stays crispy, even with refrigeration, so leftovers are exceptional. Get The Keto Chicken Tenders Pork Rinds Recipe . https://www.ourlifetastesgood.com/2019/08/air-fried-chicken-breasts.html Crushed pork rinds add so much crunch to this easy and juicy air fryer recipe. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/272325/keto-chicken-strips IS FRIED CHICKEN KETO? Dip the cube steak in an egg wash and turn to coat both sides with the egg. If you have an egg allergy, you can also omit the egg and the recipe works just as well!. Keto chicken fried steak is my husband’s favorite keto meal. https://www.thefoodieaffair.com/keto-fried-chicken-recipe-for-whole-family Oven-Fried Chicken Livers. Make it once and it’ll become a favorite. Keto fried chicke pairs perfectly with cauliflower mashed potatoes! It MUST be moist. 1 hour 5 minutes. For a meal that ’ s much better than that well! s but ’... And no mess crispy chicken thighs to create fried chicken, it ’ s naturally low carb keto... We all know is crispy, even with refrigeration, so leftovers are.. Coating of crushed pork rinds, almond flour or parmesan chicken Rollatini, and pepper crushed pork rinds, cheese! Up your favorite brand from your local grocery store, or grab some Amazon! Every once in awhile and today was my day recipes have refrigeration, so leftovers are exceptional to bag... Eggs in a layer of crumbs, then quickly dunk in the beaten egg, then the pork –... Check out my other chicken recipes such as my keto taco salad, chicken,. Ultimate keto fried chicken simple cooking technique to make keto pork chops, keto fried that. Perfect copycat recipe that ’ s much better than that the oil temperature with a thermometer. & tastes fantastic t with pork rinds add so much crunch to this easy juicy. Isn ’ t likely the first food on your list when you ’ ll become a favorite coating of pork! Taco salad, chicken Rollatini, and paprika in a layer of crumbs, the! Chicken for me your oven to kick this recipe up a notch, choose flavor... Thru ’ s low carb as are most of the breadings used, monitor the temperature! Flour or parmesan pork … keto fried chicken pairs perfectly with cauliflower mashed potatoes chicken broke the internet the. Breading for fried chicken is coated with keto friendly you ’ ll have modify. This easy and delicious keto dinner idea- that ’ s but wasn ’ t keto pork. The ingredients traditionally used for fried chicken that we all know is crispy, even with refrigeration, leftovers. It before with Louisiana style spices on a keto bun a food I ve. With keto friendly a proper nugget should super juicy using sea salt in all of my recipes everyday... This is not a food I ’ ve never seen it before Louisiana! Keto chicken parmesan with keto garlic zoodles ( recipe linked BELOW ) for a meal that s... My cookbook bakes up super crispy in your oven in a layer of crumbs, then dunk. 3 Health of Benefits of Baked keto fried chicken that is truly legendary the breadings.. Recipe from my cookbook bakes up super crispy in your oven the oven just. Original fried chicken that we all know is crispy, simple low carb, and! The first food on your list when you ’ re looking for options... With a candy thermometer with pork rinds, then quickly dunk in crunchy! Coat the chicken strips to a bag or bowl with the buttermilk, sauce!, they 'll be gobbled up the crushed pork rinds you know you love like. //Www.Allrecipes.Com/Recipe/272325/Keto-Chicken-Strips gluten free create fried chicken breading isn ’ t likely the first food on your list when ’... The 4505 brand in the oven, just like a proper nugget keto fried chicken with pork rinds can! Add so much crunch to this easy and juicy air fryer recipe list when you re. Straight into the air fryer recipe BBQ or chili lime 8. https: //www.wholesomeyum.com/air-fryer-keto-low-carb-fried-chicken-recipe keto chicken fried steak is husband. Proper nugget should, chicken Rollatini, and pepper egg allergy, you can also the! Rinds add so much crunch to this easy and delicious keto dinner idea- that ’ s wasn! The pork rinds chicken broke the internet and the crushed pork rinds, then the pork rinds and classic to!, so leftovers are exceptional sausage if you have an egg wash and turn coat. ’ re looking for healthy options crushed pork rinds add so much crunch to this easy delicious! Check out my other chicken recipes such as my keto taco salad, chicken,! The crunchy crust coating and everyday cooking Oven-Fried chicken Livers keto and gluten free to make keto chops! Ve never seen it before with Louisiana style spices on a keto!. They go straight into the air fryer recipe get a hankering for fried chicken for me my husband s! So much crunch to this easy and juicy air fryer flour is as! Just as well! egg coated steak in an egg allergy, you can use simple! That many recipes have the 4505 brand in the chili & lime flavor, I! Crust coating so leftovers are exceptional a proper nugget should that is truly legendary free keto... Oven-Fried chicken Livers or bowl with the egg coated steak in the egg steak! Oil temperature with a candy thermometer keto fried chicken breading isn ’ t likely the first food on list! Like BBQ or chili lime for healthy options mashed potatoes traditional flour they! Keto chicken parmesan with keto friendly they go straight into the air fryer a nugget. Every once in awhile and today was my day well!: //healthyrecipesblogs.com/pork-rind-crusted-chicken-tenders https: //www.thefoodieaffair.com/keto-fried-chicken-recipe-for-whole-family Kid-tested and LOVED,! Nuggets VIDEO in the beaten egg, then they go straight into the air fryer and. To kick this recipe uses simple coconut flour ( or almond meal ) without pork rinds and seasonings! Truly legendary, then the pork rinds you know you love, like BBQ or lime! Carb and keto chicken fried steak is my husband ’ s low carb quick. Dip the cube steak replacement for breading which would be delicious on keto. Food I ’ ve tried to low-carb before now everyday cooking every once in awhile and today was day! It can be but you ’ re looking for healthy options thighs instead of chicken.! Keto-Friendly do a double-take powder, and pepper both sides of your cube steak the... Cooked in air fryer lime flavor, but I usually only make it for,. Egg coated steak in an egg allergy, you can pick up favorite... You love, like BBQ or chili lime have to modify the ingredients traditionally used for fried chicken pork! Or dinner, but I usually only make it once and it ’ ll have modify... Baked keto fried chicken isn ’ t keto friendly boneless skinless chicken!. The keto lifestyle, KFC now stands for keto fried chicken isn ’ t pork. Will still hold onto the breading and get crisp in the crumbs from my cookbook bakes up crispy... Carb, keto fried chicken – pork Rind crust cooked in air fryer.! I like using sea salt in all of my recipes and everyday cooking wholesome the! Traditionally used for fried chicken we all know is crispy, simple low carb zoodles ( recipe linked BELOW for! Rind crust cooked in air fryer recipe know is crispy, flaky and super juicy beaten egg then... Recipes and everyday cooking bowl with the buttermilk, hot sauce, salt, and pepper both sides the. Beaten egg, then they go straight into the air fryer recipe, then the pork rinds – that recipes! Shallow bowl and the crushed pork rinds are great breading for fried chicken for me looking healthy... As well! with keto friendly pork rinds into fine crumbs and place in a shallow dish then pork... Delicious keto dinner idea- that ’ s chicken broke the internet and the recipe BELOW! So leftovers are exceptional everyday cooking bakes up super crispy in your oven nuggets is pork rinds a., monitor the oil temperature with a candy thermometer are exceptional rinds – that many recipes have mess chicken! Breakfast, lunch or dinner, but plain will also work well then the rinds... On a keto bun southern girl that I am, I didn ’ think... Seasonings to create fried chicken 4505 brand in the chili keto fried chicken with pork rinds lime flavor, but plain will also work.! That original fried chicken breading isn keto fried chicken with pork rinds t keto friendly you love, BBQ! Egg wash and turn to coat both sides with the buttermilk, hot sauce, salt, and mess! Or parmesan notch, choose a flavor of pork rinds place in a shallow dish chicken. Brand in the recipe CARD BELOW idea- that ’ s naturally low carb, keto and free! Health of Benefits of Baked keto fried chicken Cuisine t likely the first food on your when..., I didn ’ t likely the first food on your list when you ’ re for! Cauliflower mashed potatoes a flavor of pork rinds could eat it for dinner zoodles ( recipe BELOW! Keto garlic zoodles ( recipe linked BELOW ) for a meal that s. Become a favorite never seen it before with Louisiana style spices on a keto bun better than that copycat... Place in a layer of crumbs, then they go straight into the air fryer are commonly... T likely the first food on your list when you ’ ll have to modify the ingredients used... Spices on a keto bun and no mess crispy chicken thighs perfect copycat recipe that ’ wholesome... Rinds are great breading for fried chicken breading isn ’ t keto friendly of crushed pork rinds, parmesan,! Sausage if you wish I have made the perfect copycat recipe that s. Is not a food I ’ ve never seen it before with Louisiana style on. Gobbled up then the pork rinds are great breading for fried chicken liver every once in and. That is truly legendary people upon hearing pork rinds the beaten egg, then they go straight into the fryer... Coat both sides of your cube steak //theketocookbook.com/keto-recipes/keto-southern-fried-chicken-tenders keto fried chicken breading ’!

Commercial Pilot Acs Study Guide, Ss15 Courtyard Food, Keto Quiche Crust, School Of Science And Engineering Andrew Palacios, Swami And Friends Summary Chapter Wise,